Best Oral B Electric Toothbrush UK 2020 Reviews? After reviewing a good number of Oral B toothbrushes ranging from the first entry, low end, mid-range to premium models by Oral B, we are in a good position to answer this question properly.
Best Oral B Electric Toothbrush UK 2020
- Oral B 9000 Genius Review
- Oral B Genius 8000 Vs 9000 Vs 8900 Vs 9900 Vs 10,000 X
- Oral B 6500 Review
- Oral B Pro 2 2500 Review
- Oral B Pro 3 3000 Review
See how Oral B compares with other Best Electric Toothbrush UK.
Best Oral B Kids Electric Toothbrushes
Oral B has a good range of rechargeable electric toothbrushes for kids. They have electric toothbrushes for 3 to 6, 6 to 12 and 13 to 18-year-old children.
- Oral-B Power Stages for 3 to 6-year-old children is characterized by bold colours, entertaining features and apps to make the kids brush long for at least 2 minutes recommended time
- The Oral-B Junior for 6 to 12 includes bold colours but lack other entertaining features like stickers and Disney characters while the
- The Oral-B Teen for 13 to 18 year old is less the same as the adult version but more though on the brush head. It includes 2 brush heads, one for cleaning braces and another one with soft bristles for normal use
Now you understand the difference between the 5 Oral B models, let us now move to the pros and cons of these rechargeable toothbrushes by Oral B.
Pros and Cons of Oral B Toothbrushes
Like anything else in the market today, Oral B electric toothbrushes also have their advantages and disadvantages. In most case, the pros of Oral B outweigh the cons.
Let’s take a look:
Oral B Pros
- Better at a tooth to tooth cleaning: Oral B has small, a round brush made that designed to offer perfect individual tooth cleaning. You clean one tooth after the other by concentrating a few seconds on each.
- Plaque Remove: Using 3D cleaning action, Oral Brushes are capable of removing up to 100% plaque than the manual toothbrushes. This help prevents the risk of tooth decay and gum disease.
- Affordable: Most of the Oral B rechargeable electric toothbrushes are affordable to many. You can get the basic model for as cheap as 20 pound and the premium ones for under 150 pounds. And what is the best part than buying it during Amazon Prime Day Oral B deals, Black Friday or Even Christmas or grab it on ongoing electric toothbrush deals which can grant you up to 70% off the price.
- Advanced tracking tools and timers that alert you when you brush too hard, when to start cleaning another mouth area and if you are doing it properly.
Cons of Oral B Toothbrushes
Poor battery life
When compared to other brands like Philips Sonicare, Oral B toothbrushes performs poorly when comes to the battery life. In most cases, their battery once fully can last from 5 to 16 days compared to 14 to 21 days of Philips Sonicare. This is because over time Oral B has been using ‘Nickel Hydride battery’ that performs poorly but from 2017 they started upgrading their toothbrushes to using ‘Lithium-Ion battery’ that proved to last long.
Therefore, when buying the oral B rechargeable toothbrush be careful to know what kind of battery your brush comes with so you do not end up cursing over time.
Who Should Buy An Oral B Toothbrush?
Anyone can use the Oral B toothbrush ranging from adults to kids. Oral B is one of the best and most recommended brand by dentists throughout the UK .
The brand has specialized electric toothbrushes for both kids and adults. It has brushes for 3 to 6, 6 to 12, for 13 to 18-year teens, and for adults with specialized brush heads and cleaning modes for people with sensitive teeth and gums, and for people with braces.
Their toothbrushes are affordable to many and that is why most people love Oral B.
Check Oral B 2500 Vs 6500
What Makes Oral B Different From Other Electric Toothbrushes?
The main thing that differentiates Braun Oral B electric toothbrushes from other brands is in their
While other brands use sonic, the Oral B use rotary movement (vibrating, rotating and pulsating). Its technology is regarded as the most advanced technology in removing more plaque and gingivitis than other brushes.
Apart from that, the Oral B is the first toothbrush to be accepted by the American Dental Association, ADA (https://www.ada.org/en/press-room/news-releases/2017-archives/september/oral-b-power-toothbrushes-to-receive-ada-seal-of-acceptance?_ga=2.262404431.237401666.1555327008-1172734438.1552081584)
Shape and size of the their brush head
Whereas other brands offer brush heads that less like manual brush heads in size and shape; the Oral B on the other hands offers small, round-shaped brush heads that offers effective tooth to tooth brushing. You clean one tooth per time and not multiple as it happens when using Sonic toothbrushes
Where Are Oral B Electric Toothbrushes Made?
Oral B electric toothbrushes are made in Germany.
How Can I Recycle My Oral-B Electric Toothbrush?
You can recycle your Oral B electric toothbrush by simply sending to the Oral-B's service partners using the postal address below:
Olympic Shaver Centre,
FAO The Recycling Team
Units 19-20 Calverton Business Park,
Hoyle Rd, Calverton,
How to Register For the Oral-B Extended One More Year Warranty?
When you buy the Oral electric toothbrush from Amazon or other trusted sellers, you will get 2 years warranty automatically. Moreover, you can extend this warranty for one more year, free of charge by simply filling this Oral B online form (https://www.oralb.co.uk/en-gb/oral-b-electric-toothbrush-registration). Filling the form will grant you 3 years guarantee. You will receive an email from Oral B to confirm this.
Alternatively, if you buy a Bluetooth enabled toothbrush, you can download the Oral B app on your Smartphone or tablet via Google play store or iTunes, install it.
After installation, sign up for Oral-B Me, you don’t need to fill any form as your brush handle will be automatically recognized by the app and grant you a three-year warranty.
If you struggle in anyhow, contact the Oral B customer service, they will be happy to help you.
Can You Replace Battery in Oral B Electric Toothbrush
Unfortunately, you cannot replace the Oral B electric Toothbrush battery once stopped working or got damaged. This is because the battery is contained within the electronic of the brush handle and sealed tightly.
The only thing you can do when the battery got damaged or stop working is to check if your warranty has not expired yet and hence contact the Oral B customer service.
Which is your best Oral B electric toothbrush so far?