|Philips Sonicare for Kids Electric Toothbrush with Bluetooth, Coaching App, 2 Brush Heads, 2 Modes...||£47.91||View deal|
Last update on 2023-11-28 at 22:30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIWhat is the Philips Sonicare For Kids HX6322/04 , its key features and how does it differ from the Sonicare for kids HX6311/17? Keep reading to learn more about this best selling electric toothbrush for 3 to 10 year old kids.
Notice, there is also, Philips Sonicare For Kids Electric Toothbrush with 1 Brush Head, 2 Modes and 8 Stickers for Customisation - HX6311/17 with same features but no Bluetooth but, quite cheap.
Philips Sonicare for Kids Key Features
The Philips Sonicare For Kids HX6322/04 for 3 to 10 year old children is one of the best electric toothbrush for kids of all times. Its highly favored Bluetooth connectivity feature is the one that makes it stand out the most (read more of this feature below).
- 2 cleaning modes
- 8 stickers
- Kid timer and quadpacer
- Bluetooth connectivity and coaching app
- 3 weeks battery life
- Rubberized brush head and soft bristles for gently teeth cleaning
- 2 buttons: One for switching on and off and another one for changing cleaning modes.
- 2 years warranty
2 Cleaning Modes
The brush offers 2 cleaning modes: gently and extra gently . The extra gently is for younger children and the gently is for older kids. When the brush is set at extra gently mode, the child will be made to brush their teeth at a low speed for 1 minute a day. Time set will increase slowly over a period of 90 days to reach 2 minutes recommended time. This helps transition a child from a manual toothbrush to the sonic experience.
You change from one mode to the other by pressing the modes button once before switching on the toothbrush.
The Philips Sonicare For Kids HX6322/04 comes with 8 stickers to help your child customize their toothbrush to their likings. The child adds the sticker on the electric toothbrush handle to make it look bolder and colorful. This is to help them not to mix up their toothbrush with other kids.
The attached sticker can be effortlessly pulled out and replaced with another one on demand.
Kid Timer and Quadpacer
The Philips Sonicare For Kids HX6322/04 electric toothbrush comes with a built in kids timer that is set to increase the brushing length over the period of 90 days to 2 minutes dentists recommended brushing time. This is to help the children cope with the new way of brushing their teeth using an electric toothbrush.
The toothbrush also comes with the quadpacer that produces fun sounds after every 30 seconds to alert your child to move on into brushing another mouth section.
3 Weeks battery life
With the Sonicare for kids you get a battery that can last for up to three weeks when full charged. The brush is powered by the Lithium ion battery that has capacity to last for a long period of time better than the Oral B kids brushes.
To make most of it make sure to charge it for 24 hours before first use. When the battery need recharging, it will flash red once, then green when charging and no flash when it is full charged.
A charger with 2 pin plug is included in the box, charge in a 110-240v.
Bluetooth Connectivity and Coaching App
The brand offers Sonicare Kids app that can be downloaded from Google play store then install and connect the app to your Smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth 4.0. From the app, you can create each child profile. If you are happy to let your kids use your Smartphone or tablet while brushing their teeth then this is the best feature that will make your kids wants to brush their teeth daily.
- As they brush their teeth, the app offers tutorials and interactive graphics on how to brush teeth properly. They also get rewards for their effort within the app.
- The app also tracks how the child cleans their teeth, how much time they spend, which area they concentrate more and much more for you to review later.
- No travel case included, only a travel cap that protects the bristles
- If you don’t have a 2 pin plug, you will have to buy a 2 to 3 pin adaptor
Philips Sonicare for Kids, HX6322/04 vs. HX6311/17
The main differences between HX6311/17 are:
- Bluetooth connectivity: While the Philips Sonicare For Kids HX6322/04 has Bluetooth connectivity, the HX6311/17, on the other hand, does not have.
- Brush head: While the comes with 2 brush heads, the HX6311/17 comes with only one brush head.
- Oral-B Stages Power Kids Electric Toothbrush for 3 to 6 Year Old
- Best Electric Toothbrush for 13 to 17 Year Old Teenagers UK 2023
Dr. Tom Bell holds a doctorate in Medical Anthropology and is passionate about oral health. He is the creator of dentalrave and has dedicated over a decade to researching and promoting oral health. His goal is to offer trustworthy and free expert guidance on a diverse range of dental products, tips, methods, and topics, with the aim of making it easily accessible to everyone. It is hoped that this blog will assist you in identifying the appropriate methods and oral care products to enhance and maintain your dental health.
Table of Contents