Here are the best electric toothbrush for gingivitis 2022? Are your gums red, swollen and bleeding when brushing? Choosing one of these best gingivitis electric toothbrushes reviewed below will help you to fix these early sign of gum disease in up to 2 weeks time. They include soft brush heads, sensitive/gum care cleaning mode, Bluetooth connectivity, 2 minutes timer and pressure sensor to help you track your cleaning habit.
Table of Contents
Best Electric Toothbrush for Gingivitis 2022
Last update on 2023-06-06 at 08:30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Waterpik Electric Toothbrush & Water Flosser Combo in One Sonic Fusion Professional Flossing Toothbrush
Last update on 2023-06-06 at 17:42 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
For healthy teeth and gums, you need to brush, floss and mouth rinse with mouthwash daily. Now the Waterpik Electric Toothbrush & Water Flosser Combo in One Sonic Fusion Professional Flossing Toothbrush helps you achieve this beautifully. With it you get:
- 3 cleaning modes (brush, floss, both). At the press of the button, you can switch from brushing mode to flossing to a combination of both effortlessly using one device. Where the toothbrush is for cleaning teeth surfaces, the flossing is for cleaning in between teeth and below the gum line where the brush cannot reach
- 2 minutes timer with a pacer to enable you to clean at two minutes recommended dental professional time, twice a day
- 10 intensity control settings to give you control over the cleaning speed. Start with low setting when brushing sensitive areas and increase the speed as you find comfortable
- 2 angled brush heads capable of reaching back teeth
- Detachable handle- For convenience when travelling you can detach the handle from the water reservoir and take the toothbrush only with you on a travel case provided
- 14 ounces water reservoir offering 60 seconds flossing time
- Global deluxe travel case (100 – 240) for convenience when travelling abroad
- You can add your favourite mouthwash into the water reservoir for flossing but remember to clean afterwards
- In case of toothpaste, apply it when on brushing mode only
- Keep your Waterpik Electric Toothbrush & Water Flosser Combo charger topped up by leaving it on the charging base after finishing brushing and flossing
- 3-year warranty
Is An Electric Toothbrush Better For Gingivitis?
Studies show that electric toothbrushes are more capable of reducing both plaque and gingivitis considerably when compared to using manual toothbrushes.
- They help you brush evenly at two minutes recommended dentist time
- The pressure sensor helps you to be aware of not hurting your teeth and gums by brushing too hard rather guide your brush instead to do its work
- Some models like Genius X even shows you where you have brushed and you have missed so that you can focus on those areas next time or on real-time
- Depending on the model you end up choosing, you can get the best electric toothbrush with cleaning setting to give you control over the brushing speed
Otherwise, What is your best gingivitis electric toothbrush for so far?
- Best Toothpaste For Receding Gums (Gingivitis) -Gum disease has become quite prevalent among us nowadays mainly due to inadequate dental hygiene. To reverse this trend good oral care of your teeth and gums is required by making use of the best toothpaste for receding gums. Such toothpaste is specially made to tackle gum disease along with other dental problems. Gingivitis is
- Best Mouthwash for Receding Gums Gingivitis – Based on the American Dental Association, gum disease affects almost half the population of the US. It is a worrying problem? but you will find things you are able to do to stop and treat it. Purchasing the best mouthwash for receding gums is actually one but just one way of controlling it. We have
- How to Get Rid of Gingivitis – There are many ways of treating gingivitis gum disease ranging from using home remedies to professional cleaning. While some of these techniques can be practice alone to heal gingivitis, others need a combination of one or more ways. Let us explore
Dr. Tom Bell holds a doctorate in Medical Anthropology and is passionate about oral health. He is the creator of dentalrave and has dedicated over a decade to researching and promoting oral health. His goal is to offer trustworthy and free expert guidance on a diverse range of dental products, tips, methods, and topics, with the aim of making it easily accessible to everyone. It is hoped that this blog will assist you in identifying the appropriate methods and oral care products to enhance and maintain your dental health.