Best Travel Electric Toothbrush with Case UK 2022 : When searching for the best electric toothbrush for travel, we took the following key features into consideration:
- Travelling case: a compact travelling case makes it easy to organize your toothbrush. The toothbrush easily slots into the case and keeps it dry. No need to travel with a messy wet toothbrush wrapped in a plastic bag. High-end toothbrushes have classy travel pouches made of special material meant to protect your toothbrush and its parts. They are quite sleek and readily make a fashion statement about you. Travelling cases can also be bought separately but at an extra cost.
- Long battery life: You want a battery that will last for at least more than one week so that in case you will be away for less than a week, you don’t have to carry a charger. However, if you plan to be away for more than two weeks you need a toothbrush that has a convenient portable charger like a USB charger. USB chargers are great because they make charging effortless. All you need to do is to plug the USB charger into your laptop or phone and insert the other end to your rechargeable toothbrush and you are done.
- Voltage features: Standard American voltage capacity is set at 110 voltages. While most international sockets are set to work with 240 voltage capacity. For your convenience, you want to look for an electric toothbrush that offers double voltage charging option. This means that you can plug into both USA sockets that are calibrated to charge for up to 110 volts and European/worldwide electric sockets that can take up to 240 volts without the inconvenience of buying a converter.
- Size and shape: Rechargeable toothbrushes come in different forms, shapes, and sizes mainly due to the design of the charging port or other additions like UV sanitizer. You might want to shop for the one that will be the right size for your travelling lifestyle. Compact and small brushes are more preferable for travelling because they take less space and are quite portable.
- Check Charging Options for Electric Toothbrush Travel
Table of Contents
1. Best Oral B Electric Toothbrush with Travel Case
Oral-B Genius Pro 8000 Electronic Power Rechargeable Battery Electric Toothbrush blends smart technology and data to literally tell you how to clean your teeth like a dentist. Here is why this is a great oral care companion when travelling.
Last update on 2022-09-25 at 00:35 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- It has a handy travelling case not only safeguards the toothbrush and its components but enables you compact easy storage of your toothbrush when on the go.
- Easy charging: the travel case enables you to charge the toothbrush right from the case. It also has a small charger in case you opt to carry the case on your journeys.
- USB Port: It has a USB port which means you can use any compatible USB cord to charge it effortlessly on your phone, tablet or laptop computer.
- Shape and size. It is quite lightweight and ergonomic that makes for comfortable and convenient use.
- Check, Oral B Genius X 10000 vs 9000 vs 8000 Review
2. Oral B IO Series 6
Last update on 2022-09-24 at 14:10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThe Oral B io6 comes fitted with five cleaning modes and a white and black display, just like the Series seven. It also has sensors and bluetooth connectivity for real-time tracking when you are brushing your teeth.
It retains the iO design in which only compatible iO particular brush heads work with the six Series. The two types of brush heads compatible with the Series six are actually the Ultimate Clean as well as Gentle Care heads.
The Series six is actually offered with two various coloured brush handles (Lava black and Opal grey).
The contents of the box are as follows:
- One x Oral B iO Series six brush handle
- Two x Ultimate Clean brush head
- One x Charging stand
You also get one travelling case (a tough plastic case) which is going to hold the brush handle and up to two brush heads. Unlike the Oral B io 9 Series the io6 travelling case does not have a USB charging port and therefore you cannot recharge the brush via the travelling case.
As stated earlier, the Oral B io6 is the cheapest of the io ranges partly due to the lack of auxiliary features like no magnetic charging or USB charging with the travelling case.
Philips Sonicare 6100
Last update on 2022-09-24 at 13:27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThe Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 6100 feels akin to Sonicares most premium version in the market at the time of writing, the DiamondClean Smart. It boasts, some of the functions of the Smart, but is actually a more affordable alternative. it’s gentler on gums and teeth.
- Three different modes of cleaning (Gum Care ,White and Clean)
- Three brushing intensities
- Built-in pressure sensor
- Two minute timer as well as thirty second pacer
- Automatic energy off
- Brush head reminder system
- Automatic cleaning mode selection
- Traveling case
Pro & Cons
- Design – Comfortable to hold, the brush is packaged in many color choices to suit your style.
- Three cleaning modes – This gives you options of cleaning modes to get the cleaning results you would like complete.
- Brushing intensity – This gives you the flexibility to vary the intensity at which the bristles oscillate. For whitening and plaque removing you might want to choose low intensity while for gum care and sensitivity the low intensity will give you better results and experience.
- Built-in timer and pacer – Get warnings of when it’s some time to change quadrant, which means you are able to clean your teeth evenly.
- BrushSync – A method which alerts you when it’s some time to change the brush head, but likewise auto-selects the best cleaning mode for the brush head installed to the handle.
- Pressure sensor – you get vibration in the brush handle alerts you if you are brushing way too hard.
- Automatic energy off – Such an easy but powerful option which saves battery power and lets you know when you are done cleaning.
- Battery life – you get at-leat 10-14 solid days after just one full charge.
- Travel case – the 6100 comes with a protective plastic case to keep the brush head which is especially handy when traveling.
- Pressure sensor – Would be much better in case it was a noticeable pressure sensor, flipping on a light to alert you or better still a combination of vibration and flashing light…
- BrushSync – In order to take full advantage of the BrushSync characteristic you have to purchase extra brush heads. Not all Sonicare brush heads are compatible with the BrushSync.
- Brush head cost – New’ BrushSync’ suitable heads are usually a lot more costly.
- Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 vs 5100 vs 6100 Review
Sonicare ExpertClean 7900
Last update on 2022-09-25 at 01:23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThe 7900 is a version of the ExpertClean that will come with two additional brush heads in the package and also another cleaning setting over the brush handle.
The ExpertClean Series 7900, likewise referred to as Series 7900 Advanced Whitening can be purchased in two colour options. It’s four cleaning modes (fresh, deep clean, grey and gum health).
The Sonicare HX6932/10 could be the top dentistry expert suggested sonic toothbrush brand in the environment which is able to enhance your dental health of yours in only two weeks*. The brush is Sync enabled meaning which it is able to auto-detect the kind of brush head that’s connected and alert you when it’s time to change it. You are able to choose from four modes (clean, gum health, white+, rich clean+) as well as three intensities for any personalised brushing experience. The charging travelling case is provided.
The Sonicare Toothbrush provides you with the choice to choose between three different intensity levels: high, medium, and low. According to the brush head, you attach, the intensity is selected automatically. In case you want to switch to another intensity, you are able to do this by pressing the mode/intensity button while brushing.
Last update on 2022-09-25 at 01:23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Oral B Pro 3 3500 Electric Toothbrush with Travel Case
Last update on 2022-09-25 at 02:32 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThe Oral B Pro 3 3500 electric toothbrush is more less the same as the Oral B 3 3000 . Like the Oral B 3000, this 3500 model includes:
- One CrossAction brush head – The pro 3500 as all other Oral B electric toothbrushes is compatible with most Oral B’s brush heads except io, pulsonic and sonic brush heads. This means that you can always buy any other brush head such as the 3D White, FlossAction, and Senstive head
- 3 cleaning modes (whitening, sensitive and dailyclean). This helps not only to brush your teeth daily but also to polish them with the whitening mode and use sensitive mode when you are teeth or gums are in pain
- 2 minute timer – This is the most admired feature in most electric toothbrushes as it helps you to brush your teeth at recommended denstist 2 minutes brushing time
- 14 day battery life- Like the pro3 3000, the pro 3500 includes a Lithium battery which last up to 14 days after charging it. Avoid putting it on charger daily as it damages the battery making it not able to store the charge for long time. To charge it, the brush comes with the 2 pin UK shaver plug .
- 2 colour choice: white and black compared to 4 colour choice of Pro 3 3000 (white, blue, pink and black)
- A travel case – This what makes the Oral B 3500 stand out from the 3000 model. A travelling case helps you to store your brush and 2 brush heads safe and free from bacteria while on journey.
- Oral B Pro 3 3000 vs 3500 vs 3900 Review
There is the best electric toothbrush for travel at every price range. All the toothbrushes on this page have basic things one would consider when choosing an electric toothbrush for travel. They have travelling cases, they handy in shape and form and are convenient to take on a journey. They have long-lasting batteries and most have dual charging system which is perfect for travelling.
If you are on the road you need a compact slim portable rechargeable electric toothbrush that you can slot on the side pocket of your bag on the go. Ideally one with a waterproof travelling case and caps for your brush heads. Having one that can keep a charge for weeks will be quite convenient because you don’t want to be travelling with dangling cable wires on your trips if you can avoid it.
That is why electric toothbrushes with traveling case like the Oral-B Pro 5000 Smartseries Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush with Bluetooth Connectivity are topping the best selling ranks in the portable toothbrush with containers category in most online shops.
Which is your Best travel electric toothbrush so far?