Many people ask “How to use Oral B electric toothbrush, ‘which toothpaste should I use with an Oral B toothbrush’; ‘Should I use the toothbrush in a shower; and much more”. Read this short article to the end to get to know how to use your Oral-B toothbrush effectively.
How to Use Oral B Electric Toothbrush?
- Wet your Oral B toothbrush head
- Apply the toothpaste of your choice
- Put your toothbrush on your mouth and then switch it on
- Set the cleaning mode
- Guide your brush to clean your teeth and gums
- Follow up the built-in timer to help you brush your teeth at recommended 2 minutes time.
- Once finish, clean your toothbrush head with water for next use.
- Dry the brush and the handle with clean towel to prevent it from getting mold
Using the Oral B electric toothbrush is as easy as just wetting up your toothbrush, apply the toothpaste of your choice, put your toothbrush on your mouth and then switch it on. Start with the first quadrant, guide your brush to clean your teeth and gum for 30 second, when you hear a buzz move to another quadrant until you finish all four quadrants. Follow up the built up timer to help brush your teeth at recommended 2 minutes time.
Should I Use The Toothbrush In Shower?
Yes, you can use your Oral-B electric toothbrush when showering as all Oral B rechargeable toothbrushes are waterproof. However, be sure not to immense your toothbrush on water. And once finished brushing, remember to dry the brush handle with clean towel or tissue before storing it or putting it into a charging station.
Which Toothpaste Should I Use With an Oral B Toothbrush?
There is no manufacturer limit as to which toothpaste you can use with your Oral-B electric toothbrush. This implies that you can use any toothpaste you like or you have been using so far. If you are troubled with sensitive teeth and gums, you can use Sensodyne toothpaste. It is the best, most recommended toothpaste for people with inflamed gums and sensitive teeth.
Otherwise stick with the toothpaste of your choice.
- Oral B Pro 600 vs 650 vs 670 vs 680 (Key Differences and Specs Comparison)
- Oral B Electric Toothbrush Cleaning Modes: What a Difference
Dr. Tom Bell holds a doctorate in Medical Anthropology and is passionate about oral health. He is the creator of dentalrave and has dedicated over a decade to researching and promoting oral health. His goal is to offer trustworthy and free expert guidance on a diverse range of dental products, tips, methods, and topics, with the aim of making it easily accessible to everyone. It is hoped that this blog will assist you in identifying the appropriate methods and oral care products to enhance and maintain your dental health.