Philips Sonicare Cordless Power Flosser 3000 Oral Irrigator is the new portable water flosser by Sonicare. They have moved away from their earlier product in the flossing niche the air floss to water flossers. Judging by its name the 3000 flosser has been introduced in the market to compete with Waterpik and Oral B “advanced”
Last update on 2022-09-24 at 19:47 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- The introduction of this cordless flosser is Sonicare’s most serious effort thus far to gain market share in the teeth flossing industry. The key selling point of the new Sonicare Advanced cordless flosser is the QUAD STREAM technology. This is a new Philips Sonicare technology that utilizes a unique cross-shaped nozzle to make four-wide channels of water that covers a wide area of your teeth and clean under the gum line.
- It is argued by Sonicare that as much as 99.9 % of plaque is taken out of treated areas by these water channels in a study performed on models/out of a living organism in what is scientifically called an in-vitro study.
- The QUAD STREAM technology ensures that Power Flosser users are not as likely to avoid any zone of their gums or maybe teeth due to the broad cleaning coverage area. The Quad Stream technology can help you deal with much more area with much less work, to eliminate ninety-nine % of plaque in treated areas
- The Sonicare Advanced 3000 has a matte black design that looks great. The clear water reservoir helps you to watch the water level too.
- It has dual flossing modes: clean and deep cleaning which has a pulse feature that jets water to each individual tooth for precision cleaning.
- In addition to the two flossing modes, it has variable intensity settings starting from mild, medium and fast intensities.
- The Philips Sonicare Cordless Power Flosser 3000 Dental Jet Black gives you a comprehensive clean that is mild on gums with advanced Quad Stream technology for faster, better flossing when compared to manual methods. The jet stream is really powerful and truly gets between your teeth.
- You get two distinct nozzle heads, one has a single stream and also the other has a four-way stream. The single stream is somewhat more powerful than the four-way though they both clean very well.
- The container is a good size for ease of filling with drinking water. It is quite portable and good for travelling.
- The Pulse Wave technology guides you from tooth to tooth so you do not miss a spot. It is easy and safe to use.
- You get to reach hard-to-reach places in your mouth with a nozzle that swivels 360 degrees, which means you are able to utilize the unit in any orientation with easy manoeuvrability
- Personalised to help you with numerous modes, various nozzle options, along with intensities. Standard nozzle for a normal clean (the regular nozzle, which generates one stream.). Quad-Stream nozzle for maximum coverage. One really great feature is the fact that you are able to start/stop the flow of drinking water, and have a slide button over the wand,
- For maximum coverage and thorough clean thanks to the Quad-Stream nozzle which completely focuses water into 4 wide avenues between teeth and along the gum line. The much softer rubber guide is mild on gums and each nozzle just clicks on and off.
- • Use the regular nozzle for a normal clean. It uses one stream of water to remove debris and also clean thoroughly between the teeth of yours
- It’s thought that the Philips Sonicare Power Flosser works significantly quieter compared to the Waterpik flosser Advanced.
- • Easy to pack 250ml reservoir for a complete sixty-second clean. Portable and beautiful with a 2-week battery life and USB charging travel case
- • Warm water is going to flow continuously therefore make sure you make use of the unit for your head over a sink, and even more effective, in the bathtub! The 3000 Sonicare Advanced is totally waterproof.
- A small design flaw in my perspective will be the switch to put out the floss head is on the back, obviously, you have to support the power flosser to press down on the button to put it out though the strength on the switch is round the front as sometimes
- Because of the power of the water that is needed it is usually a little messy, particularly on first use
- It’d be also beneficial if there exist grippy surfaces or maybe grooves on the side much like electric toothbrushes
Review of the Sonicare 3000 Advanced Cordless Flosser
The organization describes the primary attribute as X shaped QUAD STREAM technology, but does it completely clean between teeth? Sonicare doesn’t make any promises that its water teeth cleaner is much better compared to its rivals, though the organization comes with medical information supporting its case that its unit is equally as great as others.
The unique X shaped Quad-Stream tip separates flow into four water jets, which total much more surface area between teeth and along the gum line. Make a quicker, much deeper clean without the hassle of string floss
Sonicare’s Quad Stream technological innovation is created for quicker and better flossing; the pulse wave technology guides you from tooth to tooth; This provides you with 2 flossing modes, with 3 intensities for an extensive completely clean in sixty seconds.On probably the highest setting it’s extremely potent and truly gets in to really clean deep.
While brushing the teeth, you’ll just be cleaning sixty % of the teeth’ surface. The rest of the forty % of plaque can’t be eliminated by brushing alone; interdental cleansing is essential. Water flossers are definitely more convenient and pleasant. The fast start manual for the Philips Sonicare Cordless Power Flosser 3000 is uncomplicated to follow. In order to make use of the unit, you’ve to pack the tank, connect the top for the quad stream, angle it to ninety degrees and press the button for whatever method you wish to use. The Philips Sonicare Cordless Power Flosser 3000 is found in 2 forms, the cordless model, which I’ve analyzed and also the none cordless version, which is a countertop device.