Best Electric Toothbrush under £100 UK 2023: These best cheap electric toothbrushes have all the key features that are needed to make your teeth cleaning effortless. Check also best electric toothbrush under £50 .
Table of Contents
Best Selling Electric Toothbrushes under £100:
Last update on 2023-01-29 at 08:17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The key features for budget electric toothbrushes include:
- 2 minutes timer to enable you brush for the recommended brushing time
- 30 seconds pacer to aid you effectively clean every section of your mouth
- Compatible brush heads meaning you can use top end brush heads
- Ability to clean better than manual toothbrushes
Best Oral B Electric Toothbrush under 100
1. Oral-B Pro 3 Electric Toothbrush under £50
|Oral-B Pro 3 Electric Toothbrush with Smart Pressure Sensor, 1 Cross Action Toothbrush Head & Travel...||£89.99 £44.97||Check it out.|
Last update on 2023-01-29 at 14:21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThe Oral-B Pro 3 Electric Toothbrush employs the patented 3D Oral B cleaning that cleans tooth by tooth in precision at an angle while rotating and pulsating to effectively remove plaque. It removes more plaque than a manual toothbrush.
- It has three cleaning modes: Daily Clean (for complete daily cleaning),Sensitive mode that allows you to reduce the speed for a calm cleaning routine and whitening mode for polishing your teeth.
- It is fitted with a 30 seconds timer to alert you when to move to the next section (quadrant) of your mouth. The timer aids you to brush for the dentist recommended two minutes duration for effective tooth cleaning.
- The comes fitted with a visual pressure sensor that lights up when you brush too hard. Brushing your teeth quite hard can be harmful to your dental care. The pressure sensor is called Daily Clean Plus visible Pressure Sensor.
- It uses lithium ion battery that can last up to 2 weeks when full charged
- Added to it is one brush head and a nice travel case that can store a brush and 2 brush heads
- Check Oral B Pro 3 3000 vs 3500 vs 3900 and or Oral B Pro 1 vs Pro 2 vs Pro 3
2. Oral B Smart 5 5000
|Oral-B Smart 5 Electric Toothbrush with Smart Pressure Sensor, Gifts For Women / Men, App Connected...||£169.99 £65.00||Check it out.|
Last update on 2023-01-29 at 14:21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIOral B Smart 5 5000 is the mid-range electric toothbrush between the Oral B Smart 4 4000 and Smart 6 6000. It is an improved version of the old Oral-B SmartSeries 5000 with battery life improvement from Nickel Hydride that lasts from 5 to 7 days to Lithium-ion battery that lasts up to 2 weeks time.
- 5 cleaning modes same as the Oral B Smart 6 6000: daily clean, gum care, sensitive, pro-clean, and whitening
- Visible pressure sensor
- 2-minute timer with quad pacer
- 3D cleaning motion
- Travel case compared to the Oral B Smart 4 4000 that comes with none
- A charging station that holds up to 4 brush heads
- Bluetooth technology
- Battery indicator
- Waterproof handle
- Phone holder
- 3 brush heads: CrossAction, 3D White and Sensitive
- 2 weeks of battery life (Lithium-ion battery)
- 2 years warranty that can be extended to 3 years free of charge by remembering to register your toothbrush on Oral-B site.
- Oral B Smart 4 4000 vs 5 5000 vs 6 6000 vs 7 7000
3. Oral-B Smart 4 4000
|Oral-B Smart 4 Electric Toothbrush with Smart Pressure Sensor, App Connected Handle, 2 Cross Action...||£129.99 £51.54||Check it out.|
Last update on 2023-01-29 at 16:17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIIf you are looking for the best value Oral B electric toothbrush with Bluetooth connectivity then the Oral B Smart 4 4000 is the one to have.
It comes as the Oral B Smart 4 4000N CrossAction, 4 4000w 3D White and 4 4000S Sensitive rechargeable electric toothbrush.
Basically it is the type of brush head you get that differentiate the naming of one Oral B Smart 4 from the other. All other features as discussed below are the same in all of them.
- The 3D White brush head is for people who want to whiten their teeth using an electric toothbrush
- Sensitive is for people with sensitive teeth and gums and the
- CrossAction is default and most recommended Oral B brush head for normal use
Its Key Features includes:
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Pressure sensor
- 2-minute built-in timer with pacer
- 3D Cleaning motion
- 3 Cleaning modes: daily clean, sensitive and whitening
- 2 weeks battery life using Lithium-Ion battery
- 2-year warranty that can be extended to 3 by registering your brush on Oral B website
- 2 brush heads: CrossAction and Sensitive
- No travel case included
- No Smartphone holder
- Check Oral B Smart 4 4000 vs 4500 vs 4900 Review
4. Oral B Pro 2 Electric Toothbrush
Last update on 2023-01-29 at 05:57 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThe Oral B Pro 2 is among the brand’s best value brushes, coming in drastically more affordable compared to its Smart and Genius versions, but compatible with exactly the same standard, Sensitive, 3D White, Flossaction and Precision heads. Additionally, it comes with a pressure sensor, which lowers the brush and also warns you with a red-coloured light in case you are pressing it way too hard. Right now there may just be 2 modes to select from – dailyclean and gum care – though the round brush heads do a fantastic job of cleansing teeth and entering into the spaces.
What is more often, the Pro 2 feels strong and well produced, even if the little opening halfway up the brush head is likely to become plugged with gunk. Oral-B additionally scores points for which includes a simple travel situation within the package.
5. Oral B Pro 2 2500 Electric Toothbrush
|Oral-B Pro 2 2500 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush with 1 Pressure Sensor Handle, 1 Brush Head and 1...||Check it out.|
Last update on 2023-01-29 at 15:35 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
While the previous generation Oral B Pro 2500 was dogged by very poor battery life, the latest design features a lithium ion battery which lasts around long, and there is today a warning light to inform you when it is used up.
The Oral-B Pro 2500 has the important characteristics we suggest for an electric powered toothbrush. The tiny round brush head makes clean the teeth properly. It’s simple to manoeuvre into several of probably the tightest spots in the jaws.
In case you exert way too hard the noticeable pressure sensor lights up white to signal you. You are able to choose between the regular fresh mode or the more mild sensitive mode. It’s a grippy and slim handle. Bear in mind that toothpaste residue does increase on the rubber in case you do not run it under the faucet after use.
Best Philips Sonicare Electric Toothbrush under 100
6. Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
|Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 Electric Toothbrush with Travel Case, 3 x Cleaning Modes &...||£80.00||Check it out.|
Last update on 2023-01-29 at 02:44 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThe Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush is one of the newest Philips Sonicare electric toothbrushes aiming at improving your gum health.
Currently, this toothbrush is going for under 100 dollars price range. It has all the necessary basic features to keep your teeth and gums healthy:
- A pressure sensor that buzzes to alert you not to brush your teeth too hard
- 2 minutes timer and quadrapacer to help you brush at recommended two minutes time, twice daily. The pacer is there to help brush your teeth evenly. It buzzes after every 30 seconds to alert you to move to another mouth area.
- 3 cleaning modes (daily clean, gum care and whitening) to help you brush even painful teeth and bleeding gums gently.
- Inbuilt BrushSync technology that studies your brush head usage and recommends when to change it
- 2 weeks battery life with charger (110-220V) included and a travel case to keep your 5100 brush safe
- One brush head (Optimal Gum Care brush head) included. In future, you can buy any Sonicare snap-on head brush head replacement
- Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 does not however include a Bluetooth (to help you access real-time feedback on your brushing habit), cleaning intensities (to give you more control over brushing speed) or brushSync mode (that pair a brush head with cleaning mode automatically) when compared to Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 6100 that is trending over £100
7. Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 Electric Toothbrush
|Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 Sonic Electric Toothbrush, Built-in Pressure Sensor, 1...||£139.99 £69.99||Check it out.|
Last update on 2023-01-29 at 16:17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThe Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 has cool features like Sonciare’s BrushSync that reminds you to replace your brush head when it is due. The built-in timer and pacer are great inclusions, as would be the instant power off and EasyStart solutions. Simplicity is available in the form of only one cleaning function, with the choice of switching the cleaning intensity. And also the battery life is excellent. Key features include: one cleaning mode causes it to be simple and nice to use, a timer and a pacer for the suggested time.Pressure sensor – alerts you when brushing much too hard. BrushSync technologies – reminder when brush heads need replacing. The traveling case protects the handle & around two heads. Extended battery life between charges.
Best Electric Toothbrush under £100 UK FAQ
Dentist recommend electric toothbrush that has a 2-minute timer and pressure sensor: A brush with timer will help you brush at recommended dentist two minute brushing time while the pressure sensor will stop you from brushing you teeth hard.
Dentists recommend electric toothbrushes because they give you consistent 2 minutes brushing minutes which makes you brush longer and more effectively by covering all the zones of your mouth. Brushing longer generally removes more plaque. Electric toothbrushes make excellent plaque removal simpler for you to accomplish at home. They improve your method of cleaning.
I’ve also discovered that individuals are much more apt to clean up their teeth of theirs for much longer because the timers included in the brushes promote this. And since they’re found to remove plaque they help maintain the gums as well as teeth healthy.
Yes, if your teeth are has shown sign of receding or you have gum disease such as gingivitis or periodontal disease or sensitive teeth then spending more on electric toothbrush makes sense. This is because expensive toothbrushes offers more that just a daily clean.
They are equipped with different modes to cater for all your cleaning needs.
Others are Bluetooth enabled or have AI technology helping you get feedback on your brushing habits in real time. Also, offering suggestion on how you can improve your dental care.
But, if your teeth are ok, no frequent pains, have dentist check-up after every 6 months then investing on an expensive toothbrush might not be that necessary. Your dentist will advise you on this based on your routine check up.
Yes, there is a big difference between cheap and expensive electric toothbrushes. These differences include:
The number of brushing modes the brush has. Most good cheap electric toothbrushes have one to 3 brushing modes. This is in comparison to expensive electric toothbrushes that have 5 to 7 cleaning modes include tongue cleaning modes.
Brushing technology: This is especially important when buying Oral B electric toothbrush. The cheapest Oral B’s offers 2D cleaning versus 3D cleaning of the medium to high end Oral B toothbrush. 3D cleaning is where the brush rotates, oscillates and pulsates to remove more than 100% dental plaque.
Other factors that differentiate cheap from expensive toothbrushes include travelling case, global charger, USB charger, colour variations and the look and feel of the toothbrush. This is where the cheap ones lack some of these factors while the expensive one shines through.
Choose an electric toothbrush based on the following factors:
Budget – You can get a good electric toothbrush for less than 20 pounds. You can also get one for over £200. So choose one based on you budget
Your overall dental healthy: How do you asses you teeth? Are they ok or they are experiencing some dental healthy conditions such as gum disease. If you have some issues with your teeth then choose a brush that has features that will cater for your needs eg sensitive and gum care care
Other consideration includes colour choice, technology used whether sonic or oscillating, and the favourite brand whether you want Oral B or Philips Sonicare.
Sonic describes the edge to side vibrating activity of the brush filaments, while oscillating describes the pulsating and also rotating moves of the brush head. There’s little evidence showing which is much more useful.
Oscillating toothbrushes have round heads which can achieve the rear of the tooth as well as successfully dislodge plaque. They have a brushing activity of 2,500 to 8,000 rotations per minute and also have much more directional modifications than a sonic brush.
Sonic toothbrushes on the other hand have oval-shaped heads allowing it to achieve as much as 24,000 to 40,000 vibrations per minute, making their movements faster than oscillating versions. They help in cleaning a larger surface area, as any substance in the mouth is pushed between the tooth plus gum line by the effective vibrations.
Which is your Best Electric Toothbrush Under 100 so far?