What is the Best Electric Toothbrush Under 100 Dollars 2022? These affordable electric toothbrushes have all the key features that are needed to make your teeth cleaning effortless. Check also best cheap electric toothbrush under 50 .
Best Selling Electric Toothbrush under £100:
|1||Oral-B Pro 1 Electric Toothbrush with Pressure Sensor & Pro-Expert Professional Protection...||£59.99 £30.00||Check it out|
|2||Oral-B Pro 3 Electric Toothbrush with Smart Pressure Sensor, 3500, Black||£89.99 £39.00||Check it out|
|3||Oral-B Pro 3 2x Electric Toothbrushes with Smart Pressure Sensor, 2 Handles & 2 Cross Action...||£139.99 £69.99||Check it out|
Last update on 2022-08-13 at 20:29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The key features for under 100 electric toothbrushes include:
- 2 minutes timer to enable you brush for the recommended brushing time
- 30 seconds pacer to aid you effectively clean every section of your mouth
- Compatible brush heads meaning you can use top end brush heads
- Ability to clean 7 times than manual toothbrushes
Table of Contents
Best Electric Toothbrush under 100 Pounds 2022
1. Oral-B Pro 3 Electric Toothbrush with Smart Pressure Sensor, 3500
|Oral-B Pro 3 Electric Toothbrush with Smart Pressure Sensor, 3500, Black||£89.99 £39.00||Check it out|
Last update on 2022-08-13 at 20:29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThe Oral-B Pro 3 Electric Toothbrush employs the patented 3D Oral B cleaning that cleans tooth by tooth in precision at an angle while rotating and pulsating to effectively remove plaque. It removes more plaque than a manual toothbrush.
- It has three cleaning modes: Daily Clean (for complete daily cleaning),Sensitive mode that allows you to reduce the speed for a calm cleaning routine and whitening mode for polishing your teeth.
- It is fitted with a 30 seconds timer to alert you when to move to the next section (quadrant) of your mouth. The timer aids you to brush for the dentist recommended two minutes duration for effective tooth cleaning.
- The comes fitted with a visual pressure sensor that lights up when you brush too hard. Brushing your teeth quite hard can be harmful to your dental care. The pressure sensor is called Daily Clean Plus visible Pressure Sensor.
- It uses lithium ion battery that can last up to 2 weeks when full charged
- Added to it is one brush head and a nice travel case that can store a brush and 2 brush heads
2. Oral-B Vitality CrossAction Electric Toothbrush
|Oral-B Vitality CrossAction Electric Toothbrush, 1 Handle, 1 Cross Action Toothbrush Head, 1 Mode...||£35.00 £20.00||Check it out|
Last update on 2022-08-13 at 20:29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThe Oral-B Vitality CrossAction Electric Toothbrush is the cheapest Oral B electric toothbrush that accompanies a charger that you can leave the brush on, and an extra brush head. It costs around £25 roughly. It is arguably the best price electric toothbrush in USA market.
- This Oral B specially designed toothbrush called “Ortho” has the ability to clean the base of your teeth plaque builds. It can also clean braces.
- Operates on the Oral B 3D angled cleaning that covers tooth by tooth for best possible cleaning.
- It is compatible with other Oral B brushes apart from Oral B sonic toothbrushes
- The Oral B Vitality has a two minutes timer that aids you in cleaning for the dentist recommended brushing duration for efficient cleaning.
- It charges through magnetic induction and like most Oral B brushes, the charge lasts between 7-10 days on a single charge.
- It has relatively slower speeds than trademark top Oral B 3D rotary toothbrushes.
- It oscillates at 7600 strokes per minute compared to high-end Oral B power brushes that oscillate at 8800 and do up to 40,000 pulsations per minute. However, it is quite effective for cleaning teeth and removing plaque. It is also recommended for cleaning braces.
Check the Oral-B Vitality CrossAction Electric Toothbrush on Amazon.
3. Oral B Pro 2 Electric Toothbrush
Last update on 2022-08-13 at 06:49 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThe Oral B Pro 2 is among the brand’s best value brushes, coming in drastically more affordable compared to its Smart and Genius versions, but compatible with exactly the same standard, Sensitive, 3D White, Flossaction and Precision heads. Additionally, it comes with a pressure sensor, which lowers the brush and also warns you with a red-coloured light in case you are pressing it way too hard. Right now there may just be 2 modes to select from – dailyclean and gum care – though the round brush heads do a fantastic job of cleansing teeth and entering into the spaces.
What is more often, the Pro 2 feels strong and well produced, even if the little opening halfway up the brush head is likely to become plugged with gunk. Oral-B additionally scores points for which includes a simple travel situation within the package.
4. Oral B Pro 2 2500 Electric Toothbrush
|Oral-B Pro 2 2500 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush with 1 Pressure Sensor Handle, 1 Brush Head and 1...||£68.99||Check it out|
Last update on 2022-08-13 at 04:11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
While the previous generation Oral B Pro 2500 was dogged by very poor battery life, the latest design features a lithium ion battery which lasts around long, and there is today a warning light to inform you when it is used up. The Oral-B Pro 2500 has the important characteristics we suggest for an electric powered toothbrush. The tiny round brush head makes clean the teeth properly. It’s simple to manoeuvre into several of probably the tightest spots in the jaws. In case you cexert way too hard the noticeable pressure sensor lights up white to signal you. You are able to choose between the regular fresh mode or the more mild sensitive mode. It’s a grippy and slim handle. Bear in mind that toothpaste residue does increase on the rubber in case you do not run it under the faucet after use.
5. Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
|Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 Electric Toothbrush, White/Light Blue, with Travel Case, 3 x...||£179.99 £139.90||Check it out|
Last update on 2022-08-13 at 20:29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThe Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush is one of the latest Philips Sonicare electric toothbrushes aiming at improving your gum health.
Currently, this toothbrush is going for under 100 dollars price range. It has all the necessary basic features to keep your teeth and gums healthy:
- A pressure sensor that buzzes to alert you not to brush your teeth too hard
- 2 minutes timer and quadrapacer to help you brush at recommended two minutes time, twice daily. The pacer is there to help brush your teeth evenly. It buzzes after every 30 seconds to alert you to move to another mouth area.
- 3 cleaning modes (daily clean, gum care and whitening) to help you brush even painful teeth and bleeding gums gently.
- Inbuilt BrushSync technology that studies your brush head usage and recommends when to change it
- 2 weeks battery life with charger (110-220V) included and a travel case to keep your 5100 brush safe
- One brush head (Optimal Gum Care brush head) included. In future, you can buy any Sonicare snap-on head brush head replacement
- Sonicare ProtectiveClean 510 does not however include a Bluetooth (to help you access real-time feedback on your brushing habit), cleaning intensities (to give you more control over brushing speed) or brushSync mode (that pair a brush head with cleaning mode automatically) when compared to Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 6100 that is trending over £100
6. Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 Electric Toothbrush
|Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 Sonic Electric Toothbrush, Built-in Pressure Sensor, 1...||£139.99 £65.00||Check it out|
Last update on 2022-08-13 at 14:04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThe Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 has cool features like Sonciare’s BrushSync that reminds you to replace your brush head when it is due. The built-in timer and pacer are great inclusions, as would be the instant power off and EasyStart solutions. Simplicity is available in the form of only one cleaning function, with the choice of switching the cleaning intensity. And also the battery life is excellent. Key features include: one cleaning mode causes it to be simple and nice to use, a timer and a pacer for the suggested time.Pressure sensor – alerts you when brushing much too hard. BrushSync technologies – reminder when brush heads need replacing. The traveling case protects the handle & around two heads. Extended battery life between charges.
What to search for when looking for the best affordable toothbrush
Toothbrushes are able to have all manner of functions at prices that are quite different. The most crucial options to search for in an electric-powered toothbrush are:
- Two-second timer: A timer helps you to make sure you brush for two minutes every time, and that is suggested by dentists for effective teeth cleaning.
- Pacer: This informs you when to move from one zone of the mouth to the next. A pacer allows you to distribute your brushing time consistently across all areas of the jaws.
- Pressure sensor: Frequently brushing with too much force will seriously harm the gums. A pressure sensor alerts you when you’re brushing too much so you are able to modify your method. More affordable versions can continue to incorporate options to guarantee the best clean-like pressure sensors, to alert you when overbrushing to decrease the likelihood of causing long term harm to your gums and teeth from overbrushing.
- Electric battery power: Most manufacturers guarantee approximately fourteen days’ charge retention. Whether a toothbrush does that or perhaps not is basically right down to the battery type utilized – a Ni MH electric battery is basic, while a lithium-ion battery lasts long.
- Dentist recommendation: Where a toothbrush is overwhelmingly advised by dentists, oral care specialists, and hygienists, it is worth considering it.
- Cost of replacement brush heads: The price of replacement heads impacts the long-term ownership cost. It’s well worth factoring into your decision. Oral-B brush heads are less costly compared to Sonicare. It is suggested you change your brush head every three months. expensive brush heads can cost a great deal of money down the line when they’ll just be thrown out 3 months. To cut these costs, purchase when there is a deal on and by purchasing in bulk. In many situations, you’ve the option of choosing a third party brush head. There may not be exactly the same range as well as the quality might be changed. But you can find some excellent choices at excellent prices.
Do dentists recommend electricity toothbrushes?
Dentists recommend electric toothbrushes because they give you consistent 2 minutes brushing minutes which makes you brush longer and more effectively by covering all the zones of your mouth. Brushing longer generally removes more plaque. Electric toothbrushes make excellent plaque removal simpler for you to accomplish at home. They improve your method of cleaning.
I’ve also discovered that individuals are much more apt to clean up their teeth of theirs for much longer because the timers included in the brushes promote this. And since they’re found to remove plaque they help maintain the gums as well as teeth healthy.
What is the big difference between sonic and oscillating?
Sonic describes the edge to side vibrating activity of the brush filaments, while oscillating describes the pulsating and also rotating moves of the brush head. There’s little evidence showing which is much more useful.
Oscillating toothbrushes have round heads which can achieve the rear of the tooth as well as successfully dislodge plaque. They have a brushing activity of 2,500 to 8,000 rotations per minute and also have much more directional modifications than a sonic brush.
Sonic toothbrushes on the other hand have oval-shaped heads allowing it to achieve as much as 24,000 to 40,000 vibrations per minute, making their movements faster than oscillating versions. They help in cleaning a larger surface area, as any substance in the mouth is pushed between the tooth plus gum line by the effective vibrations.
Which is your Best Electric Toothbrush Under £100 so far?