|Oral-B Pro 1 Electric Toothbrush with Pressure Sensor, 1 Handle, 1 Cross Action Toothbrush Head, 1...||£49.99 £28.90||Check it out|
Last update on 2022-08-13 at 20:29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIOral B Pro 600 is one of the entry-level Oral B electric toothbrushes.
Oral B Pro 600 is very cheap compared to other Oral B premium models like the Oral B 6500. Apart from this, it is waterproof therefore it can be used on the shower
- Like the Oral-B Vitality Plus, the 600 toothbrush also comes with one cleaning mode; the daily clean cleaning mode.
- It has a 2-minute timer that buzz after every 30 seconds to alert you to move to another area.
- Has the ability to remove up to 100 per cent plaque when compared to the manual toothbrushes
- If you are not pleased with the result, return it within 30 days for a full refund.
- You get 3 year warranty by remembering to register your toothbrush on Oral B website.
Table of Contents
Oral B Pro 600 Key Features
One Cleaning Mode, the Daily Clean
All the Oral B toothbrushes have this main cleaning mode, the daily clean that oscillates at 8,800 per minute and pulsates at 20,000 per minute. This is the main mode you basically need for removing stains from your teeth daily.
If you are struggling with gum disease or sensitive teeth, you might want to consider the Oral b 6500 or 9000 that has other cleaning modes like the sensitive clean, gum care and deep clean.
2 Minute Timer
This feature is very hand; it prevents you from over-brushing one side. When you hear a buzz, you have to move the brush head to another quadrant until all 4 quadrants are covered. The 2-minute timer will help you brush at recommended 2 minutes time daily as recommended by the dentists.
The Oral-B Pro 600 electric toothbrush comes with only one toothbrush head either the crossAction, sensi ultra thin, 3d white or floss action depending on which one you end up buying. It is the brush heads that differentiate one Oral B 600 from the other. The crossAction brush head is round and small to help you reach the hard to reach areas of your teeth.
In case you want to try other brush heads, this toothbrush is also compatible with Oral B toothbrush heads such as the sensitive clean, the precision clean, dual clean, 3D white and the floss action.
Like any other toothbrush; you are required to change the brush head after every 3 month time.
The Oral B Pro 600 battery when fully charged can last for up to 7 days. The battery has a colour indicator that lights red when needs charging, light green when it is charging and no colour when it is fully charged.
Depending on where you buy it, you can get the Oral-B Pro 600 electric toothbrush in a price range of between 20 and 30 pounds.
Like any product, Oral B Pro 600 also has its own drawbacks:
- It lacks a visible pressure sensor as compared to other best value Oral electric toothbrushes like Oral B 2000, 2500 and 3000. The pressure sensor is very important in alerting you when you brush too hard. However, it has the ability to stop if you brush too hard.
- It lacks a travel case however, there are the brand that sells travel case for less than 15 pounds in case you need one. Alternatively, you can opt to buy the Oral B Pro 650 which is the same as the 600 but with a travelling case.
- Does not have Bluetooth connectivity but has sound recognition feature in which you can download the Oral B app, switch on this feature to help you track your cleaning activity. You need to switch it on, when the app hear the brush noise, it will start tracking.
- You need to buy a 2 pin adaptor if you don’t have one or don’t have even a shaver socket in your bath. You will see it as an add-on at the time of buying on Amazon.
Oral B Pro 600 vs 2500
The key defining difference between Oral B Pro and 2500 is battery life. Whereas the Pro 600uses Nitrogen Hydride Metal battery that when fully charged can last up to 7 days or a bit less; the Oral B Pro 2 2500, on the other hand, uses lithium-ion that goes up to 2 weeks time before a need to recharge it once again
Moreover, there is also a difference in how the brush alerts you when you brush hard. Whereas the Oral B Pro 2 2500 uses a visible pressure sensor that flashes red to alert you, the pro 600, on the other hand, just slows down the brush speed in case of brushing hard.
Another difference is in the travelling case, whereby the Pro 2 2500 comes with a case that can hold a brush handle and 2 brush heads whilst the pro 600 does not include a case.
Additionally, there is a difference in the number of brushing modes, whereas the pro 2 2500 comes with 2 (daily clean and sensitive mode) compared to one that comes with pro 600 electric toothbrush.
And in terms of colour selection, whilst the pro 600 comes in blue colour only, the Pro 2 2500 comes in black and pink colours to choose from.
Apart from the differences:
- They both come with one small round brush head for the tooth to the tooth cleaning effect
- Both come with 2 pin UK plug charger
- They all employ 3D cleaning movement with the ability to remove up to 100% plaque and
- Both come with built-in timer with quadrapacer and
- 2 to 3 years warranty if you register it online
- In terms of price, Pro 600 electric toothbrush is the cheaper than the pro 2 2500.
Oral B Pro 600 vs 2 2000
The difference between the Oral-B Pro 600 and 2 2000 is on the number of brushing modes, battery life, pressure sensor colour options and the price.
Whereas the Oral-B Pro 2 2000N CrossAction Electric Toothbrush Rechargeable comes with 2 brushing modes (daily clean and sensitive); the Pro 600 comes with only one. If you have issues with teeth sensitivity, better go for the pro 2 2000.
And in case of battery life, the Pro 600 comes with a poor performing battery that when fully can hardly stay up to 7 days before recharging whilst, the pro 2 2000 comes with a li-ion battery that goes up to 2 weeks time when fully charged.
Additionally, whilst the pro 600 slows down when you brush hard, the Pro 2 2000N CrossAction Electric Toothbrush Rechargeable uses flashing light (visible pressure sensor) as a means to alert you not to harm your teeth. Basically you are advised against scrubbing or applying manual effort while brushing, you just need to guide the brush from tooth to tooth to do its work.
And when comes to the colour options, whereas the Pro 600 comes in blue colour only, the Pro 2 2000, on the other hand, comes in blue and pink colours to choose from.
Apart from the differences:
- They both come with built-in timer with quadrapacer to help you brush at recommended dentists 2 minutes brushing time, twice a day.
- Both come with one small round brush head that employs 3D cleaning action to remove more dental plaque than the manual toothbrush
- Of the 2 electric toothbrushes, Oral-B Pro 600 is the cheapest option and for peace of mind, you get 2 to 3 years warranty if you register it.
- No travel case included in either the 600 or 2000 models.
Oral B Pro 600 vs 3000
The difference between Oral B Pro 600 and 3000 is on the number of brush heads, brushing modes, travel case, pressure sensor, battery life and the price.
- Whereas the Oral-B Pro 3 3000 CrossAction Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush comes with 2 brush heads, the Oral-B Pro 1 Electric Toothbrush with Pressure Sensor, 1 Handle, 1 Cross Action Toothbrush Head, 1 Mode with 3D Cleaning, 2 Pin UK Plug, 600, Blue comes with one
- Pro 3 3000 also includes 2 brushing modes (daily clean) compared to one mode of the pro 600
- Pro 3 3000 CrossAction Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush also comes with a travelling case with space for a handle and 2 brush heads whilst the pro 600 does not include a carrying case
- Pro 3 3000 like the pro 2 2500 uses a visible pressure sensor to alert you when brushing hard but, the pro 600 only slows down the brush head in case of brushing hard.
- There is also a difference in battery life whereas the Pro 3 3000 CrossAction Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush battery lasts up to 2 weeks when fully charged, the pro 600 stay up to 7 days only.
- In terms of price, the Pro 600 is cheaper than the pro 3000 electric toothbrush
Apart from the differences: they both come with a built-in timer with a pacer, 2 pin UK plug, 2 years warranty, 3D cleaning action and both come in blue colour only.