Philips Sonicare Flexcare Plus vs Platinum vs Protectiveclean: Find detailed Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum, plus and whitening and Protectiveclean reviews and how they compare with each other.
Philips Sonicare Flexcare Plus vs Platinum vs Protectiveclean
Philips Sonicare Flexcare
Philips Sonicare Flexcare is one of Sonicare’s premium toothbrushes. It was the first model by the manufacturer to have a pressure sensor albeit via an app. The Protectiveclean model that can meaningfully be compared Flexcare is the Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 6100 and a little bit with the 5100
These two have quite some similarities: They all run on Sonicare’s patented sonic technology that makes 62000 movements per minute as you brush your teeth. They both have a pressure sensor.</p>
They both have a travelling case and dual voltage system. They can run on both 110v and 240v and therefore can be recharged anywhere in the world using the right socket plug.
Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Review
The Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum connected features 3 cleaning modes: the daily clean, the deep clean and whitening modes. However, It lacks the polish, gum care and the sensitive modes when compared to the Philips Sonicare Diamondclean.
The Sonicare Flexcare Platinum comes with a travel charger in addition to the Travel case . It also comes with the UV Sanitizer helps keep bacteria far from your brush-head.
Additionally, a lot of clients who have reviewed this Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum with uv sanitizer have positively praised it saying that their dental health has greatly improved, they have gotten rid of more plaque from their teeth and more so their teeth have whitened.
And here is what makes this Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush great: The Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum features nine brushing options that allow you to choose from white, gum care or clean cleaning modes or even high, medium or low-intensity modes that ensure a comfortable brushing experience.
- The HX9110/02 delivers 31000 brush strokes in one minute by using the Sonicare’s patented technology that also drives fluids deep along the gum line and also the tight spaces that are between your teeth.
- It has a recharge indicator that reminds you when the toothbrush needs to be charged.-Since you may not need to recharge it for three weeks, you may not need its charger for a while. However, it comes with a travel case, a hygienic travel cap, a multi-voltage charger for convenience.
- it features a quad pacer, a timing feature, that tells you when the time comes to move to another quadrant of your mouth.
- it also has a smart timer, its automated inbuilt timer that helps you to reach that dentist-recommended time of two minutes as you brush your teeth.
- it features a pressure sensor alert that warns you when you are brushing too hard.
- It features long bristles that reach in between your teeth and a head that removes up to 7 times more plaque between the teeth than most manual toothbrushes.
- Its reminder bristles usually fade from blue to white to remind you that it is time to change the brush heads.
After you charge it for 24 hours, the HX9110/02 will allow you a 3-week continuous use, after two minutes of brushing, twice in a day.
A few customers who have bought the Philips Sonicare Flexcare platinum toothbrush have complained that:-The hx9112/02 is relatively expensive and it has a bit low battery life of 13 months.
Check the Flexcare Platinum Connected latest price here on Amazon
Philips Sonicare FlexCare Plus Review
The Philips Sonicare FlexCare+ sonic electric rechargeable toothbrush has been clinically demonstrated the ability to improve the health of your gums in just two weeks. This is because it washes along the gum lines stimulating the gums while removing plaque.
The Philips Sonicare FlexCare+ hx6921/04
We have reviewed over 1200 customer reviews and here is what we came up with.
- Philips Sonicare Flexcare+ Plus hx6921/04 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uses a sonic technology that works by driving fluids to stimulate your gums to fight plaque.
- It can clean with up to 31,000 brush strokes in one minute. These multiple strokes drive fluids into the compact spaces of your teeth and the gum line making your teeth to have less inflammation, cleaner, and healthier.
- It has a UV sanitizer that effortlessly cleans the toothbrush to eliminate all the bacteria in 10 minutes. The UV sanitizer is affixed to the main stand in a way that enables easy cleaning and organization of your toothbrush. The hx6921/04 sanitizers that can eliminate up to 99% of viruses and bacteria away from the brush peak and out of the mouth.
- The FlexCare Plus Li-ion battery can last up to three weeks after a 24-hour charge.
- The hx6921/04 comes with a sturdy travel case, a travel charger, and two travel caps.
- It has a refresh mode that you can use for touch-up cleaning and quick cleaning in between regular teeth brushings.
- It features a sensitive mode that is extra mild for those individuals with sensitive teeth or even new users.-it features an illuminated display that lets you know which mode you are on, when it is turned off, its display becomes invisible too, giving the brush a sleek, clean look.
- ThePhilips Sonicare flexcare rechargeable design gives you up to 3 weeks of power just on one charge.
- The Sonicare toothbrush flexcare has a stylish new look that is quite appealing.
- You get one year guarantee.
Some of the few things customers who have used the Sonicare Flexcare+ have claimed that Philips sonicare flexcare plus has a low battery life of up to 18 months.
5 Cleaning Modes:
The Sonicare toothbrush flexcare has five modes of brushing that should cater for your dental needs and style. They range from:
- Clean mode: the Philips Sonicare Flexcare Plus hx6921/04 clean mode is the one most commonly used. This ensures that you regularly brush for 2 minutes as recommended by dentists. The Philips Sonicare hx6921/04 clean cleaning mode is ideal for complete full mouth cleaning
- The Philips flexcare plus Gum Care mode: this is mostly recommended for people with gum sensitivity. In addition to the dentist recommended 2 minutes cleaning, you get an extra 1 minute for gentle cleaning along the gumline. The flexcare plus features a gum care mode that is suitable for enhancing the health of your gums. This is the case because it gives you two minutes of complete full mouth cleaning followed by one-minute gentle cleaning the gum and other problem areas. This model promotes the gum health by decreasing recession, inflammation and even bleeding.
- Refresh Mode: This is for those on the go. In case you have no time to complete the dentist recommended 2 minutes cleaning, you can hit the refresh mode and you teeth cleaning will be over in just a minute.
- Sensitive Mode: This is tailored for those with sensitive teeth. You gentle brush strokes with this.
- Massage mode: This gives you gentle round motions that massage your mouth. The Philips Flexcare features a massage mode that improves your gum health by driving fluids into the teeth to stimulate the gums and fight plaque.
Philips Sonicare FlexCare+ Overall Verdict:
As you can see, the Philips Sonicare FlexCare+ is packed with unmistakable qualities that will no doubt increase the general health of your teeth and also whiten your teeth. You will not only save on reduced dentist appointments but your confidence will get a boost due to the whitened radiant teeth. It should, therefore, come as no surprise that I recommend the Sonicare FlexCare+.
Philips Sonicare Flexcare vs Protectiveclean 6100
The Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum has a pressure that works via an app while the 6100 pressure sensor works through the BrushSync technology that is connected with the handle
The Flexcare uses an app via Bluetooth while the 6100 has no Bluetooth connectivity. Though they both have 3 cleaning modes they are a bit different. The FlexCare cleaning modes are (Deep clean, White and clean while the Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 6100 has gum care, clean and white cleaning modes
The 6100 has the Brush Sync technology which automatically pairs the brush head to the appropriate cleaning mode. This feature is not available in the Flexcare
The Flexcare has a UV sanitizer that keeps your brush head germ free through the use of ultraviolet rays. This feature is not available in the ProtectiveClean
Sonicare Protectiveclean 5100 vs Philips Sonicare Flexcare
They both have two buttons on the face of the handle. One button is the on/off button and the other is to toggle between the cleaning modes
As with all Sonicare toothbrushes, they both make 32000 brush strokes that sweep fluids in between your teeth to form plaque fighting bubbles that are effective in removing plaque
They both have pressure sensor although as already mentioned Flexcare’s pressure sensor uses the Sonicare app a feature that is not in the FlexCare
Key Differences between ProtectiveClean 5100 and Philips Sonicare Flexcare
The Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum has Bluetooth connectivity which is not in any of the protective clean modes. The Flexcare platinum has Bluetooth connectivity that coaches you how to brush your teeth better.
The 5100 protective clean has three cleaning modes (clean, gum care and white) while the FlexCare plus and have five cleaning modes (clean, refresh, sensitive, massage and white). However, the FlexCare Platinum has three modes just like the 5100 (clean, white and gum care
The Flexcare plus comes with two brush heads (pro-results for plaque control and gum Health for gum care). The Flexcare platinum comes with two Intercare brush head that improving your gum health.
The protective clean 5100 has BrushSync technology that tracks how long you have used the brush and reminds you to buy a new one. It also automatically pairs your brush head with the appropriate cleaning mode for optimum results.
Philips Sonicare Flexcare or Protectiveclean? Which is Better?
On the balance of features and overall results, the Flexcare Platinum trounces the protectiveclean 5100 because it has more cleaning modes. It comes with two brush heads and more cleaning 4 cleaning modes compared to 3 in the 5100.
The FlexCare has Bluetooth that will coach to brush your teeth better. The Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum has a UV sanitizer. However you are comparing the other Flexcare like the Flexcare Plus, then the 5100 offers better value for money because it has more or less the same feature as the Flexcare Plus but it has a pressure sensor which will help you not to brush your teeth too hard. Brushing too hard can affect the health of your gums .
Philips Sonicare Flexcare Plus vs Platinum vs Protectiveclean, check also, Philips Sonicare 4100 vs 5100 vs 6100 Protectiveclean Reviews.
- Philips Sonicare Diamondclean 9700 vs Protectiveclean 6100
- Philips Sonicare Healthywhite vs Protectiveclean
- Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum vs Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Smart 9700/9500/9300
- Philips Sonicare 4100 vs 5100 vs 6100 ProtectiveClean Reviews
- Oral B Pro 1000 vs Philips Sonicare Protectiveclean 4100