It is generally accepted that oral health is central to our healthy lifestyles. However, without the right methods, tips and products, it is easy to let your dental health veer from track. It is our goal at dentalrave.com to journey with you as you strive to maintain and improve your oral hygiene to the best it can be. We aim to achieve this by providing you with expert tips, information and guides on various dental products.
Who We Are
Founded in 2014, dentrave.com has published multiple articles on various oral hygiene topics like sensitive teeth, gingivitis (gum disease), dental products and tips.
Our Review Board
Our review board consists of dental experts of various stripes, from dentists and hygienists to dental care researchers. All our reviewers have university degrees and experience in matters to do with oral health. Their key role is to fact-check articles to ensure they align with best dental practices and accuracy. They also add their unique ideas based on experience and applied clinical practice.
We endeavour to provide articles grounded on sound research and accurate information. We write responsibly and honestly to provide reliable information to aid our readers to make informed choices. We are not paid by anyone to front any particular interest or product. We buy the products we test and on occasions, manufacturers may request us to send us gadgets with the intention of us reviewing their products. In this situation, we let the company know that we only provide honest reviews based on our tests and experience with the product. We do not provide an endorsement but honest feedback of what we think of the product after testing it. We will not recommend a product which we don’t have confidence in.
We work with a team of experts and dental health enthusiasts to produce research-based content for dentalrave.com and update existing articles. Our members have experience and technical knowledge to research, test and analyse information to bring you honest guides and tips to help you improve your oral hygiene. Dr Tom Bell, the founder is the main content producer. He is assisted by dentistry experts and practitioners. Tina Peters is our project planner and chief webmaster who takes care of all issues associated with keeping the website ticking.
Meet Our Team
Dr. Tom Bell (Founder)
Hi. I am Dr Tom Bell, a medical expert with a PhD in Medical Anthropology from the University of Glasgow. I am a father who lives with his wife and children. I am an oral care and toothbrush enthusiast. My aim is to make dental information freely available to our readers by providing honest and comprehensive reviews (tips, methods and guides) on all kinds of oral care products. Based on my extensive research on Oral health topics I have amassed a wealth of knowledge on different products and methods which I share here on this blog.
On the academic front, I have a PhD in Medical Anthropology and extensive experience researching dental health issues.
When I am not enthusing over dental health topics, I spend my spare time with my family and having treks outdoors. My hobbies are watching football, reading English classic novels and thrillers.
Tina Peters (Project Planner and Webmaster)
Tina has a Master’s degree in Project Management . She lives with her husband and children. She is in charge of project planning content creation and general aspects of running this website. She has a keen interest in the technical aspects of maintaining a website. She is a techie but very personable and nice.
All information on this website is intended for general information, entertainment and educational purposes only. It is not a replacement or substitute for professional medical advice and/or treatment. Consult with your own doctor for information and advice on your specific questions.
- At dentalrave, we believe that having good dental health leads to an improved lifestyle. It is for this reason that we have taken it upon ourselves to make honest and accurate dental health information accessible to everyone who will encounter our content. This implies that we should hold the substance of our site to high requirements.
- The information on our site is obtained from peer-reviewed scientific journals, academic research and official reports from the government predicated on research. We attribute any claim we make to their respective references.
- Our articles are subjected to rigorous medical reviews by qualified experts.
The content on our site is intended to enhance instead of substitute professional clinical medical examination, prescription, or treatment. We recommend that you always contact your dentist to diagnose any medical concerns.
Content Creation Process
We like to keep our procedure straightforward for the audience to know how we source and compose our articles. This is the way we do it:
- Data on the web can be overpowering and at times misdirecting as well. Consequently, the dentalrave publication group presents it in chunk-sized bytes that are, easy to comprehend, and well formatted for our readers.
- We go for ideas that we feel will provide invaluable information for our readers.
- The articles are written by well-informed authorities and experts who have insight into those particular topics.
- Our in-house and independent experts are chosen in light of their expertise and capacity to research and compose articles for our writers.
- We then review and edit the content to come up with what we feel is the best for publishing. Any claims made are always referenced with scientific evidence from peer-reviewed journals, renowned research publications, governments and international organisations.
Medical review process
Articles that are more technical and those that are not written by an expert are medically reviewed by our medical review team board.
Data is dynamic as new insights, new discoveries and perceptions come up. Our publication group tracks such new development routinely and refreshes the old content on our site to be in tandem with the most recent insights, discoveries and improvements.
We take each action to give you the best content. In case you have any questions in regards to our content, do not hesitate to contact us dentrave contact form.