Sonicare Healthy White vs Protectiveclean? The Philips Sonicare Protectiveclean model that fairly compares with Sonicare HealthyWhite is the 5100 and 6100. Check Philips Sonicare 4100 vs 5100 vs 6100 Protectiveclean Reviews.
Of course, there are features that the HealthyWhite shares with the protective clean mode and these are:
- The 6100 and Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite both have variable settings of low, medium and high that may be used to customize the brushing experience.
- Both the HealthyWhite and the protective clean 5100 and 6100 improves gum health in two weeks
- They both employ the sonic cleaning technology that is proven to remove more plaque than any manual toothbrush.
- They all have long-lasting batteries that are Lithium based that have two color (green and amber) battery indicators.
- They both come with a traveling case for convenient parking when traveling
Key Differences between Sonicare HealthyWhite and Protectiveclean 5100 and 6100
Perhaps the main difference is that the Philips Sonicare Protectiveclean 5100 and 6100 has a pressure sensor that helps to protect your gums from brushing too hard.
The HealthyWhite comes with hygienic caps and a traveler’s case while the Protectiveclean 5100 and 6100 only come with a standard traveling case.
HealthyWhite features only two cleaning modes (clean and white) while the 5100 and 6100 have three cleaning modes (gum case, clean and white).
The HealthyWhite comes with a DiamondClean brush head which is one of the best whitening brush head while the 5100 comes with the optimal gum care brush head and the 6100 comes with a white that is designed to whiten your teeth.
The Protectiveclean has the BrushSync feature that automatically pairs the brush head.
Philips Sonicare Healthywhite Review
Sonicare Healthy White , there are 5 of them with more less the same features but differ in terms of packages and hence prices.
There are some that with UV sanitizer, some with 2 packs, bonus pack and more. The difference also between these 5 healthy white toothbrush lies in the type of toothbrush head you get: You can either get ProResults Brush, Hydroclean brush head or just a standard toothbrush head.
This best selling, Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite , hx8911 features 2 cleaning modes: the daily clean and whitening modes. However, the HealthyWhite lacks the polish, sensitive and gum care modes when compared to the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean.
The Sonicare HealthyWhite hx8911 also lacks the UV Sanitizer when compared to the Philips Sonicare HX6733/70 HealthyWhite 3 Mode Premium Edition with UV Sanitizer.
Apart from this, this toothbrush comes with a travel charger and a travel case.
This Philips Sonicare is the most highly recommended best electric toothbrush by US dental professional’s.
The range of capabilities it offers will ensure a healthy and efficient regime for your teeth. It will also give you whitened teeth to improve your confidence.
A lot of people have also praised the brush claiming that it is gentle when it comes to brushing your teeth and that it makes their teeth whiter and healthier.
Most have claimed that once they started using the toothbrush, they have gotten rid of 7 times much plaque than they used to with their manual brushes.
What It Offers Offers:
- The healthy is clinically proven, to remove stains left by coffee, red wine or even tea.
- Has a unique dynamic cleaning action that efficiently and gently reaches deep between your teeth and along your gum lines to give you the ultimate brushing experience.
- Features a slim angled neck, an ultra high bristle speed, and contoured fit bristles.
- It comes with an embedded smart timer that will ensure that you brush according to dentists recommendations.
- Its ProResults brush head has a contoured fit and wider bristle ranges. It also has a unique angled neck that not only gives you a wide tooth coverage.
- All these features will give you a greater power to remove plaques easily in the tough to reach areas of the mouth.
- Comes with a quadpacer for an all round and effective complete cleaning of your dental.
- It has a reminder bristles feature for complete control.
- It is very easy to hold due to its small neck design.
- This Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush has an easy to open packaging.
- Its brushes can last a very long time; approximately 3 to 6 months.
- Its travel case and charged that wraps quickly make it convenient to move around with
- Its motor gives it strong vibrations that make it brush better
Some of the customers have expressed dissatisfaction with this Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush claiming that: The HealthyWhite is relatively expensive.
The trademark patented healthy white plus comes with two flexible cleaning modes. These include:
Daily Clean: a cleaning mode that will give you a two-minute standard cleaning which gives you an exceptional mouth cleaning experience every day.
White: The white cleaning mode that gives you 2 minutes of whitening brushing time that allows you to remove stains on the surface and an extra 30 seconds that will allow you to polish your front teeth.
Sonicare Protectiveclean vs Healthywhite – Which is Better?
Though the HealthyWhite has compelling features like more brushing settings (3 variable settings of low medium and high in addition to the two cleaning modes of white and clean) the protectiveclean has an edge over it because it has a pressure sensor and BrushSync that automatically syncs the brush head with the appropriate cleaning mode for effective cleaning.
The BrushSync also intuitively tracks how long you have used your brush head to remind you to replace it. Given that the HealthyWhite is 20 dollars more expensive than the protectiveclean, then it follows that the ProtectiveClean provides more value for money.