Find 7 best travel electric toothbrush with a travel case : When searching for the best electric toothbrush for travel, we took the following key features into consideration:
- Travelling case: a compact travelling case makes it easy to organize your toothbrush. The toothbrush easily slots into the case and keeps it dry. No need to travel with a messy wet toothbrush wrapped in a plastic bag. High-end toothbrushes have classy travel pouches made of special material meant to protect your toothbrush and its parts. They are quite sleek and readily make a fashion statement about you. Travelling cases can also be bought separately but at an extra cost.
- Long battery life: You want a battery that will last for at least more than one week so that in case you will be away for less than a week, you don’t have to carry a charger. However, if you plan to be away for more than two weeks you need a toothbrush that has a convenient portable charger like a USB charger. USB chargers are great because they make charging effortless. All you need to do is to plug the USB charger into your laptop or phone and insert the other end to your rechargeable toothbrush and you are done.
- Voltage features: Standard American voltage capacity is set at 110 voltages. While most international sockets are set to work with 240 voltage capacity. For your convenience, you want to look for an electric toothbrush that offers double voltage charging option. This means that you can plug into both USA sockets that are calibrated to charge for up to 110 volts and European/worldwide electric sockets that can take up to 240 volts without the inconvenience of buying a converter.
- Size and shape: Rechargeable toothbrushes come in different forms, shapes, and sizes mainly due to the design of the charging port or other additions like UV sanitizer. You might want to shop for the one that will be the right size for your travelling lifestyle. Compact and small brushes are more preferable for travelling because they take less space and are quite portable.
- Check Charging Options for Electric Toothbrush Travel
Best selling electric toothbrush for travel:
There is the best electric toothbrush for travel at every price range. All the toothbrushes on this page have basic things one would consider when choosing an electric toothbrush for travel. They have travelling cases, they handy in shape and form and are convenient to take on a journey. They have long-lasting batteries and most have dual charging system which is perfect for travelling.
If you are on the road you need a compact slim portable rechargeable electric toothbrush that you can slot on the side pocket of your bag on the go. Ideally one with a waterproof travelling case and caps for your brush heads. Having one that can keep a charge for weeks will be quite convenient because you don’t want to be travelling with dangling cable wires on your trips if you can avoid it.
That is why electric toothbrushes with traveling case like the Oral-B Pro 5000 Smartseries Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush with Bluetooth Connectivity are topping the best selling ranks in the portable toothbrush with containers category in most online shops.
Which is your Best travel electric toothbrush so far?
- Oral B Genius 8000 vs Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Smart 9300
- Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Connected vs Diamondclean Toothbrush: Differences and Specs Comparison
Dr. Tom Bell has a PhD in Medical Anthropology. He has a keen interest in oral health topics and is the founder of dentalrave. He has been an oral health researcher and electric toothbrush enthusiast for over 10 years. Tom works with Awin and others in his research. When not talking about dental hygiene and gadgets, Tom likes spending time outdoors hiking.
Last update on 2024-02-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API