Best Cordless Water Flosser 2019: Here is our detailed review of the top rated cordless water flossers 2019. They are good in cleaning between teeth, reversing gingivitis and improving the overall health of your gums and teeth.
There are numerous cordless water oral irrigators in the US market, however, only some of them will give you great value for money. They employs the same mechanism as traditional countertop flossers, the only difference is that they have no cord and they are usually smaller and portable.
A water flosser also popularly known as Oral irrigator is a piece of equipment that cleans your teeth to rid them of plaque and hidden food residue. It employs jets of pressure that produces pointed streams of water in the spaces between your teeth and gum line to dislodge built-up plaque.
It is scientifically proven that water flosser just like electric toothbrushes performs way better in cleaning in between your teeth than traditional string flosser.
Below we review the best cordless water flossers that will give you value for your money.
Best Cordless Water Flosser 2019
1. Waterpik WP-560 Cordless Water Flosser
The other best portable water flosser is Waterpik WP-560 Cordless water flosser comes with four tips for water flossing, three pressure modes and water that can last for fouty five seconds of continuous flossing.
It features 3600 rotation tips that can floss your gums from any angle and also access hard to reach zones of your teeth structure.
This water flosser is arguably the best cordless water flosser for travel because it has dual charging system which is excellent for international travel; you can charge the magnetic charger on US sockets and international sockets that require at least 240 volts.
- This Waterpik WP-560 comes in four different colors
- It features electronic pressure control and three pressure modes to cater for all types of oral care needs.
- It has an LED charge indicator to help you track levels of your battery charge.
- It has 360 degrees rotation flossing tips that effortless deep clean your teeth and gums.
- It runs on rapid magnetic charging that quickly recharges the battery for your convenience.
- The battery has LED indicator that highlights the progress of charging.
- It has electronic controls that enable you to effortlessly toggle between the different pressure settings (low, medium and device).
- The water capacity can last for 45 seconds of continuous flossing which is long enough to floss those problematic zones in your dental structure.
- This flosser comes in four different colors to cater for different styles and preference.
- The Waterpik WP-560 works perfectly with the dual charging system. It can be charged both in the US (110 V) and globally (240 V).
- It’s a bit bulky
- The battery cannot be replaced in case it gets damaged.
Review of Waterpik WP- 560
The manufacturers of Waterpik WP-560 are confident that you will see a marked improvement in the health of your gums after only two weeks use. They back this claim with a no questions asked money back guarantee in case for some reason you are unhappy with its effectiveness in reversing gingivitis and improving the overall health of your gums.
The Waterpik WP-560 though expensive is a premium flossers that is generally quiet in uses compared to most flossers and is waterproof. It employs magnetic charging that completely charges the battery in 4 hours.
The only issue with the battery is that you should not allow the battery to completely deplete or over-charge. This means you cannot leave it the charge overnight because this will likely damage the battery.
However this flosser is quite elegant in design and quite effective in dislodging plaque. In case you are looking for a high end premium cordless flosser that gives you reliable results then check out the Waterpik WP-560.
Check the Waterpik WP-560 Cordless water flosser.
2. Poseidon Professional Cordless Flosser
The Poseidon Professional cordless flosser operates on dual charging system (100-240v) it can be charged both in the US and globally with the need of buying a converter. This is convenient especially if you travel abroad.
It has three operating modes (normal, for day to day use, soft if you have sensitive teeth and want to slow down the pressure and pulse which cranks up the pressure to dislodge in built plaque). It is relatively quiet when in use compared to most cordless flossers. It features a tip release button and comes with two interchangeable color coded tips for multiple use which is quite cost effective especially for couples.
- It has long lasting Lithium-Ion Batteries,
- A water tank that is easy to fill.
- You get one year warranty
- It’s quite portable and lightweight
- It’s approved by FDA and is BPA free
- It has no travelling case
- It has a smallish water tank
Like most cordless flossers the Poseidon Professional is less abrasive than flossing, the pressurized jets of water easily dislodge built in plaque and reverses gingivitis. It will improve the health of your gums by removing bacteria that can easily hide under the gumline. It prevents bad breath and can be used bridgework, braces, and implants.
Check thePoseidon Professional cordless flosser.
3. Waterpik Cordless Water Flosser, WF-03, White
The Waterpik Cordless Water Flosser, WF-03, White is clinically proven to improve the health of your gums and whiten your teeth. It removes 99.9% of plaque in applied areas within three seconds.
With only one minute daily use, you will see a remarkable improvement in your dental health in two weeks.
- It is waterproof and comfortable be used in the shower.
- It is quite portable and battery operated. It uses 3 AA batteries which should last for at least two months of daily use.
- It comes fitted with three tips for flossing, a traveling bag, and two pressure settings.
The Waterpik WF-03 freedom cordless flosser can be used by anyone including those with braces, periodontal pockets, crowns and implants.
Cons of the Waterpik Cordless water flosser
- Only has two pressure settings, no very low-pressure mode
- The cost of buying batteries could add up over time.
Pros of the WF-03:
- Ability to deep clean by using due to the well-calibrated jet pressure and dental pulsations
Effortless to refill
- Very portable
- It comes with a water plug to avoid any accidental leaking
- Has a handy traveling bag
4. ShowerBreeze dental irrigator
The ShowerBreeze dental irrigator is made of Chrome plated brass, at least not plastic. It is very effective at removing bio-film- plaque before it becomes tartar. It easily flushes food residue to bring immediate results. It comes in two colors (blue and red) coded tips which are ideal for couples, it can be used by two different people. Unlike most flossers, the tips are made in a such a way that the water comes out as a fan/ shower spray as opposed to needle streams that could make your gums to bleed.
- It eliminates gum bleeding, periodontitis gingivitis
- It is easy to maintain and clean, no risk of mold building up
- It is made of a durable material- chrome plated brass.
- It has a coiled hose which is easy to store
- It is easy to assemble and install
- It doesn’t require refilling or batteries, just use it in the shower.
- This product is made in the USA by veterans.
- In some cases, it leaks and does not fit in some shower heads.
- If not well installed it might restrict the pressure of your shower.
The Showerbreeze is low maintenance if you get it well installed, you don’t have to recharge batteries of refill water tanks, just use the pressure from your shower. It reduces gingivitis and because it is installed in the shower, it is quite convenient to use. You are likely to use it every day you shower and this will increase your oral health.
This best cordless water flosser is made in the US veterans and they have a wonderful customer service department. If not well installed it could reduce the pressure of and even leak. However, when it is working well as designed, it is a wonderful kit that will improve the health of your gums without much effort.
Check the ShowerBreeze dental irrigator.
5. AquaSonic Aqua Flosser – Professional Cordless Oral Irrigator
The AquaSonic Aqua Flosser - Professional Cordless Oral Irrigator comes with a four-piece stainless steel dental kit which is useful in removing caked in plaque especially under braces, wires and brackets kit and four 3600 rotating pressure tips. These are convenient because they can reach hidden pockets under the gumline. It has three operation modes to cater for different individual needs. It is waterproof and has a long-lasting rechargeable lithium ion battery. It has a dual charging system (110 V-220V)
- It has four color-coded tips that can be used interchangeably.
- A fully accessorized dental kit that includes a tooth scraper, dental mirror and scaler set.
- It has a slightly bigger water tank (150ml) than most cordless flossers.
- It has two option s for filling the tank which gives you more flexibility.
- It can be used in three variable modes (Normal pulse and soft )
- It’s a bit messy when in use, it’s preferably better to use when in the shower because it is waterproof.
- You need to clean it thoroughly to avoid mold building up
The Aqua flosser has scientifically been proved to be five times more efficient than traditional flossing in cleaning your teeth. The variable settings make it suitable to be used on both sensitive and normal teeth. The dental kit is an added bonus that should enhance your dental cleaning regime. This is a decent oral irrigator that will improve your oral health within a short time.
Which is your Best Cordless Water Flosser 2019 so far?