The Waterpik WP-900 is a multipurpose oral hygiene product that comes with an electric toothbrush and flossing device. Waterpik Black Friday and Cyber Monday water flossers can be found here.
Last update on 2022-12-04 at 20:23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Table of Contents
Key features of Waterpik WP-900
- It is a combo of an electric toothbrush and a water flosser; It is a multipurpose oral care product that comes with an electric toothbrush and flossing device.
- Different pressure settings (10 pressure settings)
- It comes with a 13-ounce reservoir,
- Five jet tips for the flosser: a dual-pik pocket tip, a classic jet tip, a combination jet/classic jet tip, orthodontic tip and also an oral irrigating rinse cup.
- covered reservoir, with decent water capacity
- toothbrush covering,
- Two brush heads for the sonic toothbrush – compact and standard brush heads
- speed control on the handles
- toothbrush travel case
The Waterpik WP-900 comes with six different tips to allow you to customize the experience according to your needs.
- The classic jet tip allows for easy contact with the gumline while the flosser is turned on.
- The dual-pik pocket tip is able to reach below the gumline for bacteria removal while the flosser is turned off.
- The combination jet and classic jet tip allows you to switch between a jet clean for a deeper clean and a pulsating massage for an easy clean.
- The orthodontic tip is able to reach around braces and other dental work with ease.
The oral irrigating rinse cup is able to deliver water pressure of up to 50 PSI for gentle cleaning. All tips are interchangeable and all except the oral irrigating rinse cup are able to interface with all Waterpik models so you can have a multitude of tips for all of your flossing needs.
The flossers handle is easy to hold, and there’s a pause button on the front side.with too much water on your mouth, all you have to do is press the pause button and the water stops immediately.
The tip can pivot 360 degrees which enables you to clean every area of your mouth with ease.
I like the electric toothbrush. It has two speeds: one for a rough clean and one for a gentle clean.
The Waterpik WP-900 also comes with a one-year warranty, an AC adapter, an additional classic jet flosser tip, and even a travel case to keep your tips safe and all of your equipment together when you are on the go. Another alternative to the WP-900 is a best waterpik toothbrush combo which gives you both the benefits of using a water flosser and an electric toothbrush.
How to use
The Waterpik WP-900 is extremely easy to use. You only have to fill the reservoir with warm water then you can adjust the pressure according to your needs and use the different tips that are included for different flossing needs. For a deep clean, you can use the classic jet tip for an easy clean and even get to those hard-to-reach areas. For a light cleaning or for gum and tongue cleaning, you can use the dual-pik pocket tip which is able to reach below the gumline. You can even use the combination jet/classic jet tip to switch between different cleaning modes.
The Waterpik WP-900 is an extremely versatile oral hygiene product and if you are looking for a complete dental kit, this is the one for you.
- How Effective is the WP-900 at Providing Healthier Gums and Teeth?
A. The Waterpik WP-900 is extremely effective at helping to clean your teeth and gums, reach the areas that brush couldn’t and also to provide healthier teeth and gums. It provides a deeper clean than a toothbrush alone so that no particle of food will slip through your guard. It cleans below the gum line as well as around braces, in between teeth.
- How Easy is it to Use the Waterpik WP-900?
A. The Waterpik WP-900 is extremely easy to use. You only need to fill the reservoir with warm water then adjust the pressure according to your needs and use one of the different tips that are included for different flossing needs.
- Does the WP-900 do a Good Job Repairing Your Damaged Tooth Enamel?
A. Yes, it does. The Waterpik WP-900 is an advanced device and it does a really good job repairing the damaged tooth enamel that has not been able to be repaired by regular brushing and flossing alone.
Key factors to consider when Buying a Water Flosser
- Type of Replacement Parts: 3. Travel Case:
- One Year Warranty:
- Ease of Use (Design, Storage, Replacement Tips Available):
- Performance (Effectiveness, Speed, Durability):
- Additional Lifestyle Benefits:
- Type of Material in the Tip
- Life Span of Other Replacement Parts
Pros of Waterpik wp-900
Tips are easy to manage because you can easily remove and exchange them whenever you want
The pause button is particularly useful
It is far much effective in removing food debris. the water flosser still finds food particles space-saving due to its compact nature
Easier to use controls,
Big water storage for extended flossing sessions
Some of the pros of the Waterpik WP-900 are that it is easy to use, has a lot of settings and is very easy to clean. The Waterpik WP-900 takes only a few minutes to get used to and you will be able to adjust the pressure according to your needs. It also comes with different tips for different purposes so you can have a multitude of tips for all of your flossing needs. It also integrates with other Waterpik models so you can switch between different water flossers.
Cons of Waterpik wp-900
The only cons of the Waterpik WP-900 are that it is a bit noisy
if you like a stiffer brush, you might not be satisfied with the brush heads
– A significant amount of splatter for first-time users
– a power input for the toothbrush isn’t packaged separately
It is stationary and is not to move around with
The Waterpik WP-900 is an extremely versatile oral hygiene product. It can be used by anyone, has different tips for all of your flossing needs and is very easy to use and clean. I would definitely recommend the Waterpik WP-900 to anyone who not only has sensitive gums but also anyone who wears braces or other dental works as it is kinder on your gumline as it doesn’t rub your gums as much as other models and is effective in providing a cleaner mouth.
Dr. Tom Bell has a PhD in Medical Anthropology. He has a keen interest in oral health topics and is the founder of dentalrave. He has been an oral health researcher and electric toothbrush enthusiast for over 10 years. When not talking about dental hygiene and gadgets, Tom likes spending time outdoors hiking.