For a confident smile, you need clean teeth.
This can mainly be achieved by cleaning them with dentists recommended toothbrushes. Below is our top dentist recommended best electric toothbrush under 100 dollars.
Top 5 Best Electric Toothbrushes Under 100 Dollars
- It cleans deep between your teeth for overall total clean.
- Diamond-shaped bristles that effortlessly scrape away hidden plaque.
- For maximum comfort and flexity, it has three intensity levels to enable you to adjust to your level.
- It has a quad pacer to ensure that you clean every quadrant (section of the mouth) effectively.
- The HX8911 is proven to remove stains from your teeth.
- It has a Bluetooth connection to Smartphone that you can feed data of your teeth brushing. This will help you adjust your brushing as you work towards attaining your goals.
- It operated on the Oral B patented 3d angled cleaning that pulsates, rotates and oscillates to remove way more plaque from the gumline than manual toothbrushes.
- It has a timer (quadpacer) and pressure sensor to aid you to brush gently without damaging your gums.
- It comes fitted with a wide range of cleaning modes: Gum care, Daily clean, deep clean, sensitive and whitening.
#3: iBrush SonicWave Electric Toothbrush
- It works in 3 distinct modes; gentle, normal, and massage.
- It has a UV sanitizer that removes up to 99% of all germs in the brush
- Its ion technology battery lasts up to 6 weeks, it is ideal for travel. (ion technology ensures that your battery does not over-charge).
- It has a light indicator that signifies that it’s fully charged.
- Its battery is replaceable.
- It has an inbuilt timer that helps you brush for the dentist recommended two minutes
- Its charging port is water resistant
- It operates a feature called Quad-Sense which works like the Philips Sonicare smart timer (it alerts you by sending a pulse to the handle when you have completed brushing one quadrant so that you can move to the next one).
- It Oscillates up to 48000 strokes per minute (more than Phillips Sonicare brushes).
- It comes with three color coded brush heads that can be used by 3 other family members.
- You can now download an Oral B app on your android phone and use Bluetooth connectivity technology to connect it with your brush. Once connected to the app, your Oral B 3000 electric toothbrush will channel data to your app for your personalized review. This can help you assess whether you are hitting your oral hygiene goals and also help you figure out what to adjust.
- It is fitted with a 30 seconds timer to alert you when to move to the next section (quadrant) of your mouth. The timer aids you to brush for the dentist recommended two minutes duration for effective tooth cleaning.
- The 3000 Oral B comes fitted with a visual pressure sensor that lights up when you brush too hard. Brushing your teeth quite hard can be harmful to your dental care. The pressure sensor is called Daily Clean Plus visible Pressure Sensor.
It has three cleaning modes:
- Daily Clean (for complete daily cleaning)
- Sensitive mode that allows you to reduce the speed for a calm cleaning routine
- Gum Care Mode that massages your gums to remove plaque without any inflammation.
When fully charged, the Oral-B PRO 3000 can stay charged for up to seven days when used regularly before the charge runs out. You are advised to deplete the charge completely at least every three months before recharging to ensure that the battery lasts.