What is the Best Electric Toothbrush Under 100 Dollars 2020? These affordable electric toothbrushes have all the key features that are needed to make your teeth cleaning effortless. Check also best cheap electric toothbrush under 50
The key features for under $100 electric toothbrushes include:
- 2 minutes timer to enable you brush for the recommended brushing time
- 30 seconds pacer to aid you effectively clean every section of your mouth
- Compatible brush heads meaning you can use top end brush heads
- Ability to clean 7 times than manual toothbrushes
Best Electric Toothbrush under 100 Dollars 2020
1. Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
The Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush is one of the latest Philips Sonicare electric toothbrushes aiming at improving your gum health.
Currently, this toothbrush is going for under 100 dollars price range. It has all the necessary basic features to keep your teeth and gums healthy:
- A pressure sensor that buzzes to alert you not to brush your teeth too hard
- 2 minutes timer and quadrapacer to help you brush at recommended two minutes time, twice daily. The pacer is there to help brush your teeth evenly. It buzzes after every 30 seconds to alert you to move to another mouth area.
- 3 cleaning modes (daily clean, gum care and whitening) to help you brush even painful teeth and bleeding gums gently.
- Inbuilt BrushSync technology that studies your brush head usage and recommends when to change it
- 2 weeks battery life with charger (110-220V) included and a travel case to keep your 5100 brush safe
- One brush head (Optimal Gum Care brush head) included. In future, you can buy any Sonicare snap-on head brush head replacement
- No Bluetooth (to help you access real-time feedback on your brushing habit), cleaning intensities (to give you more control over brushing speed) or brushSync mode (that pair a brush head with cleaning mode automatically) when compared to Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 6100 that is trending over $100
2. Oral-B Pro 5000 SmartSeries Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
The Oral-B Pro 5000 SmartSeries Power Rechargeable Electric brush head has floss-action bristles that make a micro pulse that plough away plaque in between teeth for effective cleaning.
- It has a Bluetooth connection to Smartphone that you can feed data of your teeth brushing. This will help you adjust your brushing as you work towards attaining your goals.
- It operated on the Oral B patented 3d angled cleaning that pulsates, rotates and oscillates to remove way more plaque from the gumline than manual toothbrushes.
- It has a timer (quadpacer) and pressure sensor to aid you to brush gently without damaging your gums.
- It comes fitted with a wide range of cleaning modes: Gum care, Daily clean, deep clean, sensitive and whitening.
3. Oral-B Pro 3000 Electronic Power Rechargeable
The Oral-B Pro 3000 Electronic Power Rechargeable Battery Electric Toothbrush employs the patented 3D Oral B cleaning that cleans tooth by tooth in precision at an angle while rotating and pulsating to effectively remove plaque. It removes more plaque than a manual toothbrush.
- It has a specialized “cup” that whitens your teeth by scraping away surface stains on your teeth starting from day one. Whiter teeth starting day 1 Whitens by removing surface stains.
- You can now download an Oral B app on your android phone and use Bluetooth connectivity technology to connect it with your brush. Once connected to the app, your Oral B 3000 electric toothbrush will channel data to your app for your personalized review. This can help you assess whether you are hitting your oral hygiene goals and also help you figure out what to adjust.
- It is fitted with a 30 seconds timer to alert you when to move to the next section (quadrant) of your mouth. The timer aids you to brush for the dentist recommended two minutes duration for effective tooth cleaning.
- The 3000 Oral B comes fitted with a visual pressure sensor that lights up when you brush too hard. Brushing your teeth quite hard can be harmful to your dental care. The pressure sensor is called Daily Clean Plus visible Pressure Sensor.
It has three cleaning modes:
- Daily Clean (for complete daily cleaning)
- Sensitive mode that allows you to reduce the speed for a calm cleaning routine
- Gum Care Mode that massages your gums to remove plaque without any inflammation.
4. Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite+ Electric Toothbrush, HX 8911
The Philips electric toothbrushes are known for their sonic cleaning technique that removes seven times more plaque than an ordinary manual toothbrush. The Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite+ electric rechargeable toothbrush, HX8911 features two modes: White and clean (for whitening your teeth and day to day cleaning). You can whiten your teeth by up to a couple of shades whiter in just a week of continuous cleaning.
- It cleans deep between your teeth for overall total clean.
- Diamond-shaped bristles that effortlessly scrape away hidden plaque.
- For maximum comfort and flexibility, it has three intensity levels to enable you to adjust to your level.
- It has a quad pacer to ensure that you clean every quadrant (section of the mouth) effectively.
- Includes a built-in pressure sensor to alert you when you brush hard
The HX8911 is proven to remove stains from your teeth.
5. Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control
Get a powerful clean with this Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control that uses patented sonic technology to get up to 31,000 brush strokes a minute that will remove plaque from your teeth effectively. Pros
- Gap between handle and brush allows the brush-head room to move
- Can remove up to six times the plaque of a manual toothbrush
- Comes with one ProResults brush head for plaque control
- Patented sonic technology allows for 31,000 brush strokes a minute
- Fluid action cleans along gum line and between the teeth
- Comes with a two-minute Smart Timer
- Features the Easy Start, which increases power steadily over the first 14 uses to allow user to adjust
- Two color indicates battery charge and signals you to recharge your brush
- High durability
- May be too powerful at the top setting for some people
- Expensive brush head replacements
Which is your Best Electric Toothbrush Under $100 so far?
- None Found