Black Friday Teeth Whitening Kit 2020 deals are here. Get all the latest best offers to turn your teeth snow-white: from Aura glow kits, Cali white vegan teeth whitening Black Friday sales to all Cyber Monday deals here.
[amazon_link asins=’B00YI5VJW6,B07NSW2H7Z,B07TVKWTSL,B0719D35GM,B079SNKQJX,B00AHAWWO0′ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’dentalraveus-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’ba341f6c-76db-47db-979d-ac8a4ed2d757′]
Black Friday Teeth Whitening Kit 2020
- Get 36% off VAKKERbanana Professional Teeth Whitener Kit – 10 Mins Express Whitening Result – Tooth Stain Remover – Non Sensitive Formula – 5 Led Accelerator Light, Carbamide Peroxide Pro Gel, 9 Treatments
- Get 36% off VieBeauti Premium Teeth Whitening Kit with LED Light, HISMILE, At-Home System Without Pain or Sensitivity, Effectively Removes Stains for Whiter Teeth V2
- Get 29% off Colgate Optic White Whitening Toothpaste, Icy Fresh – 5.0 Ounce (Pack of 3)
- Get 25% off Avistar Professional Teeth Whitening Pens: Instant Teeth Whitener Gel Pen Kit – Chamomile Infused Tooth Whitening Pens to Reduce Sensitivity and Brighten Smile – Mint Flavored Teeth Whiteners, 3 Pack
- Get 15% + 20% off coupon on GUGUG Naturals Teeth Whitening Pen (3 Pack), Teeth Whitening Gel with Teeth Whitening Strips (7 Pack), Painless, Effective, Mint Flavor
- Get 15% off Fairywill Teeth Whitening Strips Non-Slip Professional Effect Whitening Strips, 14 Treatments 28 Strips Remove Coffee Tea and Tobacco Stains in 30mins, Sensitive Teeth White Strips
- Get 10% off coupon on Teeth Whitening Strips, 3D Whitening Kit for Gum Health and Refresh Breath, Dental Whitener Kit Elastic Gels for Teeth Stain Removal – Treatments for Teeth Care 28 pcs
- Get 5% off coupon on ECCO PURE Teeth Whitening Pen :: 1-Pack Gel Pen Kit :: 35% Carbamide Peroxide :: A Pearl Smile White As Snow
- Get 43% off + 5% off coupon on ECCO PURE Teeth Whitening Kit :: 2-Pack Gel Pens Included :: 35% Carbamide Peroxide :: A Pearl Smile White As Snow
- Get $3 off coupon onCrest 3D White Whitestrips Vivid Plus
- For more ongoing teeth whitening kit deals, check it here.
These offers below are over.
- Get 53% off + $3 off coupon on Teeth Whitening Strips, MayBeau 56Pcs Teeth Whitening Kit, Peroxide-Free 3D Whitestrips No Sensitivity Home Tooth Bleaching for Tooth Whitening 28 Days Treatment
- Get 25% off Amazon Brand – Solimo 20 Day Teeth Whitening Strips Kit, 20 Treatments
- Get 25% off Amazon Brand – Solimo 10 Day Teeth Whitening Strips Kit, 10 Treatments
There is a good number of best ways to whiten your teeth either at home or in-office. Follow us as we review these methods below.
To achieve best results with the in-office treatment, several appointments are scheduled.
Teeth Whitening Trays
Teeth whitening trays is another method of teeth whitening. This is where you are given a mouth guard, tray like and gel with peroxide solution to fill it and apply the tray on your teeth over night for three or more days depending on instruction given by the manufacturer.
You can purchase the whitening tray and gel from the dentist or buy over the counter. From the dentist you get a customized tray that fits your teeth while over the counter you get a one size fits all trays that if not used properly may cause gel leaking into your gums. However, some kits come with tray that can be molded to fit your teeth, consider checking this while buying.
If you have sensitive gums, gel leaking or touching your gums may cause increased gums sensitivity. In this case, Sensodyne toothpaste must be of great help.
The teeth whitening strips is where you are given a layer of whitening strips coated with whitening materials mainly peroxide gel to lay them on your teeth for hours, sometimes up to 6 hours a day. And you have to do it for days, weeks or even close to a month depending on the instructions provided by the company.
You can apply the strips on both upper and lower teeth. They are easy to put and take them out. They are non-slip hence you can talk while wearing them. You can also drink water and not more than that.
The teeth whitening toothpaste is a slow but steady way of whitening your teeth using naturally made toothpaste. Most of the whitening pastes are made of activated coconut charcoal. You just use it as normal toothpaste on daily basis. Simply, replace your normal toothpaste with whitening toothpaste. It is a slow way but less sensitive way of whitening teeth over time. Results can be seen within weeks or months of using it depending on how stained your teeth are.
The whitening pen is also one of the best ways to whiten your teeth at home faster. You are given a pen filled with peroxide gel for you to use it to paint on your teeth. You paint one tooth at a time.
You use it by twisting the pen to release the whitening gel. Stand in front of the mirror and start painting.
The best part is that the gel provided is thick hence no leakage. You apply the gel twice a day for 2 weeks or more based on the instruction given by the maker.
The whitening pen is a perfect way of removing years of stains caused by smoking, red wine, green and black tea, and coffee with less to no sensitivity compared to the trays and gel method.
It is argued that you can use strawberries, banana peel, baking soda and or hydrogen peroxide to whiten your teeth at home naturally. Be careful though if you have sensitive teeth or gums as applying things like peroxide can make them hurt. And things, like munching strawberries or wiping your teeth with banana peel, have no any scientific study support to
The best natural way to whiten teeth at home is probably by using coconut oil. You achieve this by swishing a spoon full of coconut oil early in the morning before eating anything for 20 minutes for a month time. You will start seeing results within a one week or two of swishing consistently.
What to consider before buying over the counter teeth whitening products?
- You need to get advice from your dentist whether you are qualified for teeth whitening or not before applying any method mentioned above. For instance, if you have gum disease or wearing crowns, dentures, veneers, fillings or you are under 16 years, teeth whitening may not be suitable for you. Teeth’s whitening is also not recommended for pregnant and breast feeding mums. Your dentists will advice you on this and what to do instead.
- The peroxide is the main ingredient in most teeth bleaching products. It is the one that whiten your teeth. Be sure that you are not allergic to this ingredient.
- Make sure the whitening material doesn’t touch your gums. When gums get irritated, they can real hurt. Have Sensodyne toothpaste in place in case of teeth sensitivity.
- Over the counter bleaching solution contains low strength peroxide up to 22% that is why you are asked to apply it over several days or weeks. This is compared to the dentist bleaching solution that can contain up to 43% peroxide.
- In-office treatment, the gel like material will be applied on your gums to protect them from irritation while over the counter treatment does not include gel for gums protection.
- Over the counter whitening kits are more affordable to many compared to the dentist option.
- If you have cavities, you are advised to treat them first before considering bleaching your teeth. This because whitening solution touching decayed teeth can make them real hurt.
- Yellow teeth are best candidate for bleaching, purple or gray stained antibiotics teeth are doable but may take longer to treat them up to 6 or more months. However, the dark stained teeth do not respond well to the treatment. In this case consider other options such as veneers or crowns. Let dentist advice you on this.
- Remember to always read instruction manual provided and follow the whitening process as recommended by the manufacturer.
Will Teeth Whitening Last Forever?
No teeth whitening does not last forever especially if you go back to the
The main teeth whitening risk is teeth sensitivity caused by wearing a mouth guard, tray, which does not fit your teeth properly. This cause leaked of peroxide, gel, into sensitive areas of the teeth and gums causing them to hurt. Sensodyne toothpaste may help on this case or other toothpaste for sensitive teeth. You can also ask your dentist for the remineralization product, to apply on your teeth before undertaking the whitening process
Remember to always read instruction manual provided to know what to do in case of sensitivity and other side effect. This can be a missing link between pain and comfort during teeth whitening process.
The over the counter whitening products are not endorsed by American Dental Association, ADA (www.ada.org), apart from the toothpastes nor by the FDA as they are not drugs. It is only in office dentist’s treatment solutions and trays that are approved by ADA. This is because ADA believes that for safety reasons dentist are only qualified to issue this kind of treatment.
You can get teeth whitening kit Black Friday 2019 and Cyber Monday deals here at greatly discounted prices.