Get Waterpik Sonic Fusion Black Friday Cyber Monday Deals 2020 here as they are released. Last year Black Friday Waterpik Sonic Fusion was a 30% off coupled with a 20-dollar voucher that was quite a good discount. In 2020 we are expecting even better discounts on the waterpik sonic fusion. Check also all the latest Cyber Monday teeth whitening offers here.
Waterpik Sonic Fusion Black Friday Cyber Monday Deals 2020
- Nov 29 deal: Get 42% off Waterpik Sonic-Fusion Professional Flossing Toothbrush, Electric Toothbrush & Water Flosser Combo in One, SF-02 White deal is over
- Get 42% off Waterpik Sonic-Fusion Professional Flossing Toothbrush, Electric Toothbrush & Water Flosser Combo in One, SF-02 Black deal is over
- BRUSH & FLOSS AT THE SAME TIME: Sonic-Fusion combines...
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: Up to 2x as effective as traditional...
- 3 MODES: Brush, Floss, Brush & Floss. Reservoirs can...
- ONE DEVICE DOES IT ALL: At the push of a button switch...
- INCLUDES: 2 water flossing brush heads, 2-minute timer...
- EASY & EFFECTIVE: The Waterpik Water Flosser is the...
- TESTED & TRUSTED: Waterpik is clinically proven and the...
- ADVANCED CORDLESS DESIGN: Enjoy the convenience of...
- RAPID MAGNETIC CHARGING: Convenient charger connects...
- GREAT FOR TRAVEL: Cordless Advanced is portable and...
- EASY & EFFECTIVE: The Waterpik Complete Care 9.0 water...
- SONIC TOOTHBRUSH & WATER FLOSSER: Complete Care...
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: The water flosser features 10...
- HIGH VOLUME RESERVOIR AND FLOW CONTROL: Holds 22 ounces...
- INCLUDED & SUPPORT: 5 water flosser tips, 2 brush...
Last update on 2020-12-01 at 19:35 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Waterpik Sonic Fusion Black Friday 2019
30% off Waterpik Electric Toothbrush & Water Flosser Combo in One Sonic Fusion Professional Flossing Toothbrush, SF 02 White
Why You Need Waterpik Sonic Fusion Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals?
The Waterpik Sonic Fusion SF 02 combines a sonic toothbrush with Waterpik’s flagship water flosser to make a handy 2-in-1 device. It’s nicely designed for ease of use, appealing to look at, and also provides an excellent overall performance. It’s received very well and is among the very first good brush/flosser combo products we have had the pleasure of reviewing.
Waterpik Sonic Fusion Professional is arguably one of the breakthrough ideas in the teeth brushing and gum care industry. Combining Waterpik’s highly acclaimed water flossing engineering with a sonic toothbrush, the Sonic Fusion enables you to keep an entire dental hygiene regimen all from a single compact unit.
After ten years of development, the Sonic Fusion originally became available in 2018. Nevertheless, Waterpik voluntarily recalled first batches of the products to enhance security issues. Today, it’s again on the racks and also has been welcomed with high praise.
The Waterpik Sonic Fusion effortlessly combines a toothbrush and flosser. Unlike the majority of Waterpik’s flossers, this one sprays originating from a bristled toothbrush head instead of a tiny tip. The package has only two exceptional heads that you will have to stock up on from Waterpik themselves – we cannot find some cheaper/eco friendly compatible alternatives from third parties.
Key Features of the Waterpik sonic fusion
The toothbrush is sonic and can remain completely powered for approximately a week prior to the battery depleting. You’ve approximately forty-five inches of power cable so charging it’s no hassle at all.
It comes with a solid 3-year warranty and reliable customer care.
The Mechanism Behind the Waterpik Sonic Fusion work?
The Waterpik Sonic Fusion works in 2 parallel ways:
- For starters, as a Waterpik water flosser, getting rid of clutter and plaque with a pulsating stream of pressurised water jets.
- It is also a sonic toothbrush, cleaning teeth completely with 30000 strokes per second.
- You are able to utilize these functions whichever way you like, either individually or together for an all-in-one brushing and flossing experience.
Product Description and Design of the Sonic Fusion
- The style is simple and sleek. We reviewed the white model with chrome accents. There is also a black edition available for the very same price tag.
- It is extremely compact too. The whole device is 5.5 x 5.2 x 10.9 inches (when the toothbrush is in the base) and can be plugged on the shaving socket.
- The water tank has enough for sixty seconds of flossing (355ml) and is uncomplicated to pack and empty.
- It is also opaque which means you are able to see exactly how much is in there. The “premium” toothbrush case can hold the brush and two toothbrush heads.
- It is great for traveling unless you wish to use the tank and charger with you.
You are able to brush without the bath floss cable connected to it in case you are not thinking about flossing.
Compared to string flossing, it is still a great step up. Those individuals who do not love flossing will love being able to clean and floss as quickly as you possibly can!
Top Selling Points of the Waterpik Sonic Fusion Professional
1). three Cleaning Modes in one Device
Surveys indicate that as few as four out of ten Americans floss daily and twenty % do not floss at all.
By merging the brushing and flossing experience, Waterpik presents an oral hygiene program as a full. Even in case our dental care regime is not perfect, most Americans at any rate clean their teeth two times in one day. Now flossing can piggyback off of that routine with only a small amount work as you can.
2). Advanced Water Pressure Control System with ten Settings
Like the majority of Waterpik’s countertop water flossers, the Sonic Fusion comes with ten specific pressure settings. A number of stress settings are able to enable you to to customize your flossing session to the requirements of yours.
New customers must begin on probably the lowest pressure environment before working as much as the most comfortable environment for them.
3). two Minute Timer with thirty Second Pacer
Brushing the teeth for the suggested time of two minutes two times daily is among the greatest ways to keep good dental hygiene, however, the average for Americans is packaged in at only one second fifty seconds.
Does not seem like much? That is twenty seconds less than suggested every day. Which is five minutes less monthly or perhaps two hours less each year.
The simplest way to ensure you hit the two-minute mark every time is timing your brushing. Naturally, which could be accomplished with no pacer and brusher, but in order to guarantee consistency and great ease: integration is everything.
By including a timer seamlessly into your regular, you are able to reach the suggested brushing time, each moment. In addition to that, the thirty second pacer helps you to make certain that each area of the mouth is aimed evenly.
4). Variable Voltage (hundred – 240VAC, 50/60Hz)
The Waterpik Sonic Fusion has global voltage which implies you are able to make use of it anywhere across the world. It has a small traveling situation and, in case you are truly light of room, you are able to use the toothbrush separately.
5). Three-Year Warranty
Waterpik items have been a premier choice for several years due to their reliability and effectiveness.
We have seen several issues on the Waterpik channel getting plugged up and stopping working. Largely, this’s because of limescale increase.
Waterpik Fusion Pros/Cons
Great design, looks smart and modern
Easier and quicker to handle a 2-in-1 device
Streamlined design and very easy to use
Has good brushing power, flow and also pressure rate
May be utilized with mouthwash
Cannot floss for the complete 2-minute brush time
Water pressure feels reduced when flossing and brushing together
Flossing while brushing is messy and also quickly flushes away toothpaste
Small head Currently, there’s just one brush head readily available for the Sonic Fusion. This’s essentially small, circular head. Small toothbrush heads let the highest manoeuvrability, enabling you to access tough reach areas. Nevertheless, in case you do favour a bigger toothbrush head and then be conscious of the present lack of choices.
Streamlined capabilities If you’ve an oral hygiene program which already features advanced features, subsequently this might not be the unit for you.
The toothbrush is a good sonic toothbrush but does not go much beyond that. For instance, it lacks whitening or maybe gum specific modes which can be seen with products like Oral B and Sonicare. For those really into the gadgets of theirs, there’s also no ability of Bluetooth connectivity.
The water flossing side tells a similar story. The standard features that you will want in a water flosser are there, but massage mode (for gum health) and professional ideas aren’t now offered to be used together with the Sonic Fusion.
So what is the bottom line?
The Sonic-Fusion is an impressive product by Waterpik and may be a helpful in helping to boost oral hygiene regimes across the world.
In case you’re within the minority plus by now take care of your tooth well with a refined and regular dental hygiene regimen, which might not be the item for you because it lacks some functions and specialized options of standalone devices.
Having said that, the vast majority of Americans miss the mark with regards to dental care – frequently in even more ways than one! For all those pressed for time and people who think it is hard to continue the consistency of brushing & flossing every day as recommended, this may be a gamechanger.
Are you able to purchase an additional toothbrush?
Additional toothbrush handles are unavailable for purchase. Nevertheless, color coded toothbrush heads indicate that each family member is able to use their own toothbrush top with the unit.
Could you put mouthwash to the tank?
Indeed, you are able to include a tiny quantity of mouthwash to warm water for an additional fresh feel.
Can I truly brush and floss at the very same time?
Technically, you are able to brush and floss together. Nevertheless, you will wash away the toothpaste of yours and also the water container will empty before the allotted 2 minute brushing time. We suggest using first the flosser after which the brush.
Does the toothbrush possess a pressure sensor?
No. The toothbrush just has a timer.
Exactly how long is the power cable?
The power cable can be properly given to forty-eight inches.
Will I utilize a Sonic Fusion toothbrush head on my older Waterpik?
No. The Sonic-Fusion includes a new design which isn’t compatible with older Waterpik water flossers.
Check this page for all the latest waterpik sonic fusion black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals 2020