Find out how the Oral-B Pro 1000 CrossAction Electric Toothbrush, Black / White compares with the Oral-B Smart 1500 Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush.
Table of Contents
Difference between Oral B Pro 1000 and Smart 1500
- Oral B Pro 1000 use ‘Nickel Metal Hydride battery whereas Smart 1500 uses ‘Lithium-ion battery
- The Pro 1000 NMH battery when full charged , it lasts up to 7 days compared to Smart 1500 Lithium-ion battery’s that lasts up to 14 days brushing twice a day.
- Battery life is one of the key factors that sets Sonicare toothbrushes apart from Oral B’ (Check Oral B vs Sonicare electric toothbrush) and so is the Oral-B Smart 1500 from the pro-1000 model.
- Oral B 1500 Smart comes with a visible pressure sensor on its handle that alerts you every time you brush hard by glowing red. Oral B 1000 Pro has an inbuilt non-invisible pressure sensor that makes the brush to slow when detects that you are brushing hard. This means that you will need to be sensitive on how your Pro 1000 model behaves when using it.
- Oral B 1000 Pro comes with the default daily cleaning mode which is what is need for general daily teeth brushing, however, the Oral B 1500 Smart comes with not only the daily clean but also the sensitive mode. Sensitive cleaning mode becomes handy when your teeth are in pain, feeling sensitive to cold or hot food and drinks.
- When comes to price, the Oral B electric toothbrush 1000 is cheaper than the Oral B Smart 1500 and apart from that while the Pro 1000 comes in black and white colour selection, the Smart 1500 model, on the other hand, comes in white colour only.
- Oral B Smart 1500 is upgraded model of the Oral B Pro 1000.
- Check Oral B Pro 1 vs Pro 2 vs Pro 3 Electric Toothbrush Review
|Oral-B 1000 Pro electric toothbrush||£106.00||Check it out.|
|Oral-B Pro 1500 CrossAction Electric Power Rechargeable Battery Toothbrush, Powered by Braun||Check it out.|
Last update on 2023-01-29 at 15:35 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Apart from the mentioned difference above, these two Oral B electric toothbrushes have some common things including 2 minutes built-in timer and 30-second Quadra-pacer, one brush head (cross-action), a charging station and 2-year warranty.
They both lack a travel case.
Which Is Better, Oral B Pro 1000 or Smart 1500?
This depends highly on your need and budget, if you want a cheaper option, Oral B Pro 1000 Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush is better but, if you want a feature-rich toothbrush with a long-lasting battery, visible pressure sensor and an extra cleaning mode then definitely Oral-B Smart 1500 Electric Power Rechargeable Battery Toothbrush is better over the 1000 model.
Last update on 2023-01-29 at 05:30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Oral B Pro 1000 Vs Smart 1500 vs Pro 3000: Which is better?