What is the Oral-B Vitality Plus electric toothbrush? What are its key features and how does it differ from other Oral B electric toothbrushes. Read on to find out how does this cheaply priced toothbrush fare on with others.
The Oral B Vitality Plus is an entry-level rechargeable electric toothbrush from Oral B. It lacks all the bells and whistles of the current premium Oral B models like the Oral B 6500 and 9000. However, this toothbrush consists of the basic features of all the Oral B electric toothbrushes that make it clear away more dental plaque than the manual toothbrush.
Its name varies depending on the brush head that comes with it: CrossAction, Trizone or 3D white. When buying, you can decide to go with Oral-B Vitality Plus CrossAction rechargeable electric toothbrush or Vitality Trizone or 3D white.
What Are Its Key Features
- One cleaning mode, the daily clean mode
- On handler timer
- 2D cleaning action
- 5-day battery life
- You get 3 years warranty if you remember to register it on the Oral-B website immediately after buying it.
- No pressure sensor to alert you when brushing too hard
- Does not include a travel case
- No Bluetooth connectivity
One Cleaning Mode
The Oral B Vitality Plus electric toothbrush just like the Oral B pro 600 include only one cleaning mode, the daily clean. The daily clean is the default mode for all Oral B electric toothbrushes. It the one you need for regular teeth cleaning. Other Oral-B models come with more than one cleaning mode such as whitening mode, gum care, tongue cleaner and more.
On Handler Timer
The Oral B Vitality comes with on handler timer. This is a 2-minute timer that buzzes after every 30 seconds to help you move to another mouth area. It also alerts you when two minutes brushing is over. This helps you achieve 2 minutes dentist-recommended brushing time easily.
2D Cleaning Action
The Vitality plus offers 2D cleaning motions: oscillation and rotation. While this cleaning action helps it remove more tooth plaque than the manual toothbrush; it is quite inferior to the 3D action toothbrushes. The Oral-b toothbrushes that offer 3D movement like the 600, 2000, 3000 and all other premium models have the ability to remove up to 100% dental plaque when compared to the 2D.
Oral B Vitality Plus Vs Oral B Pro 650
The key differences between the Oral B Vitality Plus and the Oral B Pro 650 include:
- Cleaning action: While the Vitality plus offers 2D cleaning movement: Oscillation and Rotation; the Oral-B Pro 650 offer 3D cleaning action: Vibration, rotation and oscillation. The 3D cleans better than the 2D.
- Travel Case: While the Oral B Vitality electric toothbrush does not include a travel case, Oral B 650, on the other hand, comes with one standard travelling case.
- Both Vitality and Pro 650 offers one cleaning mode, the daily clean compared to another premium Oral B electric toothbrushes such as the 6500 that include 6 cleaning modes
- When fully charged, the Oral-B Vitality Plus can stay up to 5 days while the Oral B pro 650 stays up to 7 days of cleaning twice a day continuously.
Oral B Vitality 2019, For more offers, check our dedicated Oral B electric toothbrush Cyber Monday sales 2019.