Oral B Pro 600 Black Friday Deal 2019: Oral B 600 is one of the entry-level Oral B electric toothbrushes. Here is the Black Friday 2019 offer on this electric toothbrush.
For current ongoing Cyber Monday deals that end in 3 to 4 hours, check it here.
Oral B Pro 600 Review
What is the Oral-B Pro 600? What about its main features, buying price, colour range, and battery life? And how does it compare with other top Oral B electric toothbrushes?
Oral B Pro 600 is very cheap compared to other Oral B premium models like the Oral B 6500. Apart from this, it is waterproof therefore it can be used on the shower
- Like the Oral-B Vitality Plus, the 600 toothbrush also comes with one cleaning mode; the daily clean cleaning mode.
- It has a 2-minute timer that buzz after every 30 seconds to alert you to move to another area.
- Has the ability to remove up to 100 per cent plaque when compared to the manual toothbrushes
- If you are not pleased with the result, return it within 30 days for a full refund.
- You get 3 year warranty by remembering to register your toothbrush on Oral B website.
Like any product, this toothbrush also has its own drawbacks:
- It lacks a visible pressure sensor as compared to other best value Oral electric toothbrushes like Oral B 2000, 2500 and 3000. The pressure sensor is very important in alerting you when you brush too hard. However, it has the ability to stop if you brush too hard.
- It lacks a travel case however, there are the brand that sells travel case for less than 15 pounds in case you need one. Alternatively, you can opt to buy the Oral B Pro 650 which is the same as the 600 but with a travelling case.
- Does not have Bluetooth connectivity but has sound recognition feature in which you can download the Oral B app, switch on this feature to help you track your cleaning activity. You need to switch it on, when the app hear the brush noise, it will start tracking.
- You need to buy a 2 pin adaptor if you don’t have one or don’t have even a shaver socket in your bath. You will see it as an add-on at the time of buying on Amazon.
For more options, check our best buy Oral B electric toothbrush 2019.
Main Key Features
One Cleaning Mode, the Daily Clean
All the Oral B toothbrushes have this main cleaning mode, the daily clean that oscillates at 8,800 per minute and pulsates at 20,000 per minute. This is the main mode you basically need for removing stains from your teeth daily.
If you are struggling with gum disease or sensitive teeth, you might want to consider the Oral b 6500 or 9000 that has other cleaning modes like the sensitive clean, gum care and deep clean.
2 Minute Timer
This feature is very hand; it prevents you from over-brushing one side. When you hear a buzz, you have to move the brush head to another quadrant until all 4 quadrants are covered. The 2-minute timer will help you brush at recommended 2 minutes time daily as recommended by the dentists.
The pro 600 electric toothbrush comes with only one toothbrush head either the crossAction, sensi ultra thin, 3d white or floss action depending on which one you end up buying. It is the brush heads that differentiate one Oral B 600 from the other. The crossAction brush head is round and small to help you reach the hard to reach areas of your teeth.
In case you want to try other brush heads, this toothbrush is also compatible with Oral B toothbrush heads such as the sensitive clean, the precision clean, dual clean, 3D white and the floss action.
Like any other toothbrush; you are required to change the brush head after every 3 month time.
The Oral B Pro 600 battery when fully charged can last for up to 7 days. The battery has a colour indicator that lights red when needs charging, light green when it is charging and no colour when it is fully charged.
Depending on where you buy it, you can get the Oral pro 600 electric toothbrush in a price range of between 20 and 30 pounds.
Oral-B Pro 600 Vs 650 vs. 670
The main difference between the Oral B Pro 600 and 650 is 2 twofold: one is the colour range: Where the 600 comes in either blue or pink colour the 650, on the other hand, comes in black or pink. And while the 600 does not include a travel case, the 650, on the other hand, comes with a standard travel case.
There is also the Oral B Pro 670 which is the same as the 600, but a bit cheaper. It is blue and comes with 2 crossAction brush heads. It is however lacks a travel case when compared to the 650 that comes with one brush head but with a travel case included.
The price difference between these three toothbrushes is not that much. At the time of writing, it was less than five pounds. Click the links below to cross-check their current prices on Amazon.
Which toothbrush to choose between Oral B 600, 650 and 670
If you want an electric toothbrush with a travelling case, go for Oral B 650. If you want 2 brush heads, go for the Oral-B Pro 670. And if you just want a simple toothbrush with only one brush head, go for the Oral-B Pro 600. However, don’t forget that you need to buy a new brush head after every 3 months.
Oral B 600 Black Friday 2019, For more offers to check our dedicated Oral B electric toothbrush Cyber Monday deals 2019.