Find Oral B 9000 Black Friday 2021 Deals: There is always the best Black Friday Oral B 9000 deal to grab. This Oral B Genius electric toothbrush is one of the best selling Oral B electric toothbrushes UK. Check this:
Last update on 2021-10-25 at 00:23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Black Friday Oral B 9000 Genius Review
Last update on 2021-10-25 at 05:31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIOral-B Genius 9000 CrossAction Electric Toothbrush Electric Toothbrush is a top of the range electric toothbrush that comes with cutting edge features that have taken teeth brushing to another level.
- It comes with six cleaning modes to help you address every aspect of your teeth cleaning. The modes are (Sensitive, Daily Clean, White, Pro-Clean, Gum-care and Tongue cleaner )
- The Braun Oral B 9000 comes in six colours which give you the choice to choose a colour befitting your style.
- It comes with a pressure sensor to keep your gums healthy and protect from them from hard brushing.
- It has three pressure controls to help you regulate the intensity. You can choose to clean more gently to protect your gums.
- It gives you feedback to help you brush better via smartphone Bluetooth connectivity with the Oral B app.
- It has the latest technology of position detection that visually tracks how you are brushing, It helps you to know the zones you have missed so that you can re-do them.
- Like most rechargeable toothbrushes the 9000 cross-action comes with an integrated timer and pacer to help you brush the way dentists recommend.
- It has six cleaning modes that cater to all your teeth cleaning needs.
- It has long-lasting Li-on batteries that can last up to 12 days on a single charge (brushing twice a day). Check the Genius 9000 CrossAction Electric Toothbrush here.
The toothbrush holder is a bit awkward to use.
It’s not very convenient using the position detection in the bathroom because water might spill on your smart android phone.
The Oral-B Genius 9000 Electric Toothbrush is a linear progression of the 8000 Genius. It hit the market in 2016. However, it is modelled from the 6000 or 6500 models that were introduced in 2014. These (6000/6500) were the first set of rechargeable toothbrushes to have Bluetooth technology pairing. They have more or less similar cleaning models apart from the tongue cleaner. For a detailed comparison of the 6000/6500 and 9000 check here.
Thanks to Bluetooth pairing, we now have position detection technology which is the breakthrough idea behind the Genius models.
Position Detection Technology
The Pro 9000 is the latest in the Genius range models that are really pushing the boundaries of technology to aid you have all-round teeth brushing experience. The key feature of this premium toothbrush is the position technology. This technology with the help of your phone by using the front-facing camera on your phone enables you to get a visual representation of how you are brushing. In so doing it highlights zones you have missed so that you can re-do them. Explore the Oral-B Genius 9000 CrossAction Electric Toothbrush here.
Research indicates that the major cause of most teeth problems is inadequate brushing due to missing different zones of your mouth in the course of brushing.
The positioning technology works hand in hand with the Oral B app, Bluetooth connectivity and a microchip that is integrated into the brush head. You will need to download the app from Google Play on your Android phone.
Oral B Smart Ring
Other features that pad this premium Toothbrush is the multi-coloured smart ring. This feature is also in most premium models. The smart ring is right at the neck of the toothbrush handle. It an LED light that illuminates whenever triggered.
Brushing with too much pressure will trigger the pressure sensor to illuminate red LED light to alert you that you are brushing too hard.
The Smart ring is also triggered when the timers and pacers kick in. It can be customised to illuminate different colours of your choice.
There are six cleaning modes in this model. These are:
- Daily Clean
- Gum Care
- Tongue Cleaner
Contents of the Box (Accessories)
A brand new toothbrush comes with four brush heads (cross action, sensitive, Floss Action and 3D white). The Cross-action is the most battle-tested brush head and is suitable for daily clean. While sensitive alongside gum care mode are suitable for sensitive teeth. The 3D white is for whitening and Floss action flossing.
A Smart premium travel case that has a USB charging port through which you can recharge your toothbrush using a smart device like a tablet or Android phone.
Smart charger for your travel case
Holder for your smartphone
Storage compartment for your toothbrush
Main charging station
Braun Oral B Genius 9000 electric rechargeable toothbrush
The Different Variants/Colours
This toothbrush comes with a range of variations; some of the variations are merely on the basis of their colour.
As the name suggests this toothbrush is Rose Gold in colour with a blend of White on the handle. To give it an exquisite look; the brush head and the travelling case is white in colour. The box contents are the standard accessory described above.
This was introduced a year after the first 9000 hit the shelves. It has similar box contents with other 9000 variants. It has an orchid purple colour on the handle that is integrated with white strips that gives it a premium finish.
`This was one of those introduced in 2016. As you would expect, it has a white handle, brush heads and premium travel case.
As the name suggests, this has a black handle and travelling case. However, the brush heads are white in colour. It was introduced in 2016.
Midnight Black :
This is a more recent introduction and it breaks from the trend of having 4 different brush heads for the different cleaning modes. You get 4 brush heads but all of them are CrossAction brush heads.
Comes with standard box contents. It is Silver in colour blended with strands of white. The brush heads are white in colour. It was first introduced in 2016.
Genius 9000s (sensitive)
The s stands for sensitive. It comes with two sensitive brush heads and two CrossAction brush heads. The brush handle is Black in colour while the brush head and travelling case are black in colour
Where to Buy It?
At the time of writing, the 9000 was not available in most supermarkets but you could get it at Argos, eBay, Superdrug, Boots, Amazon, Chemist Direct and Curry’s PC World. You are likely to find a better price if you buy from Amazon.
Key Features that Set the 9000 Genius Apart (Advantages)
The Oral B Genius 9000 is a premium brush because it has features that enhance your teeth cleaning. One of these features is:
- Triple pressure sensor which enables you to vary the intensity of the 3D movements (pulsations, oscillations and rotations)
- It has a Pro-clean mode that gives you 3000 more movements that the usual 3D movements.
- It has a 360 smart ring, pressure sensor, long battery life ( 2 days more than other Oral B toothbrush models),
- Other features include a premium travel case, USB charging and the breakthrough position detection technology.
- 2 years warrant that can be extended to three by registering it on Oral B site.
- The position detection technology though impressive but is a hassle to set up especially when you want to spend only a few minutes brushing your teeth.
- It’s a bit pricey
- It doesn’t come with a UK socket, which is a bit of a disappointment.
The Oral-B Genius 9000 CrossAction Electric Toothbrush is the most premium toothbrush at the time of writing, however, there is the talk of the Oral B 10,000 but it might not be very different from the 9000. It has the breakthrough position detection technology that gives you feedback when brushing. It has six cleaning modes and a 360 smart ring that all together give you enhanced teeth cleaning experience.
Oral B Genius 9000 vs Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Smart
There are few differences between Oral B 9000 and Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart Electric Toothbrush , most of them are cosmetic.
Whereas the 9000 model also called Oral B Genius 9000 comes with 6 cleaning modes (sensitive, gum care, tongue cleaning, whitening, daily clean and deep clean), Sonicare Diamondclean Smart comes with only 5 modes lacking sensitive mode when compared to 9000. However, you can still use the Sonicare gum care mode for brushing sensitive teeth.
Additionally, they both come with a USB Smart travel case. However, while, the Oral B 9000 travel case can charge both the toothbrush and your smartphone at the same time (Its case has a USB port and a phone holder for charging your phone while the toothbrush charger is connected on the socket)
But, in case of the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart, its USB travel case is there to help you charge your toothbrush directly from the computer or phone instead of depending on socket only. With it, you also get a glass charger that can also be used for rinsing your mouth after brushing.
Apart from the differences:
- Both have a built-in timer with a pacer to help you brush at recommended dentist 2 minutes brushing time.
- Have built-in sensors that detect where you are brushing, and the amount of pressure you use so that you do not harm your teeth
- Use lithium-ion battery but whereas that of 9000 model when fully charged can stay up to 2 weeks time, that of Sonicare Diamondclean can go up to 3 three weeks
- Come with 4 brand premium brush heads
- They are both Bluetooth enabled helping you to connect your brush with brand app for getting real-time feedback on how you brush and how you can improve it.
- Both clean better than a manual toothbrush with Oral B Genius 9000 using Advanced Oral B 3D cleaning action with a small round brush head to remove up to 100% plaque, Diamondclean uses sonic movement using big brush head.
- Oral B 9000 is the cheaper than Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart Electric Toothbrush
|Oral-B Genius 9000 Electric Toothbrush||£299.99 £229.99||View on Amazon|
|Philips Sonicare Smart Electric Toothbrush, Black Edition||£199.98||View on Amazon|
|Philips Sonicare DiamondClean 9000 Black Electric Toothbrush, 2020 Edition, 4 Modes, 3 Intensities,...||£340.00 £170.00||View on Amazon|
Last update on 2021-10-25 at 01:49 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Oral B 9000 Black Friday? Check also other Black Friday Oral B electric toothbrush 2021.