The Philips Sonicare HX6972/10 Flexcare Plus Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush has been clinically demonstrated the ability to improve the health of your gums in just two weeks. This is because it washes along the gum lines stimulating the gums while removing plaque.
We have reviewed over 1200 customer reviews and here is what we came up with.
- Philips Sonicare HX6972/10 Flexcare Plus Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uses a sonic technology that works by driving fluids to stimulate your gums to fight plaque.
- It can clean with up to 31,000 brush strokes in one minute. These multiple strokes drive fluids into the compact spaces of your teeth and the gum line making your teeth to have less inflammation, cleaner, and healthier.
- It has a UV sanitizer that effortlessly cleans the toothbrush to eliminate all the bacteria in 10 minutes. The UV sanitizer is affixed to the main stand in a way that enables easy cleaning and organisation of your toothbrush. The HX6972/10 sanitizers that can eliminate up to 99% of viruses and bacteria away from the brush peak and out of the mouth.
- The FlexCare Plus Li-ion battery can last up to three weeks after a 24 hour charge.
- The HX6972/10 comes with a sturdy travel case, a travel charger and two travel caps.
- It has a refresh mode that you can use for touch-up cleaning and quick cleaning in between regular teeth brushings.
- It features a sensitive mode that is extra mild for those individuals with sensitive teeth or even new users.-it features an illuminated display that lets you know which mode you are on, when it is turned off, its display becomes invisible too, giving the brush a sleek, clean look.
- ThePhilips sonicare flexcare rechargeable design gives you up to 3 weeks of power just on one charge.
- The Sonicare toothbrush flexcare has a stylish new look that is quite appealing.
- You get one year guarantee.
Philips Sonicare HX6972/10 Flexcare Plus Features 5 Cleaning Modes
The Sonicare toothbrush flexcare has five modes of brushing that should cater for your dental needs and style. They range from:
- Clean mode: the Philips Sonicare Flexcare Plus HX6972/10 clean modeis the one most commonly used. This ensures that you regularly brush for 2 minutes as recommended by dentists. The Philips Sonicare hx6972/10 clean cleaning mode is ideal for complete full mouth cleaning
- The Philips flexcare plus Gum Care mode: this is mostly recommended for people with gum sensitivity. In addition to the dentist recommended 2 minutes cleaning, you get an extra 1 minute for gentle cleaning along the gumline. The flexcare plus features a gum care mode that is suitable for enhancing the health of your gums. This is the case because it gives you two minutes of complete full mouth cleaning followed by one minute gentle cleaning along the gum and other problem areas. This mode promotes the gum health by decreasing recession, inflammation and even bleeding.
- Refresh Mode: This is for those on the go. In case you have no time for complete the dentist recommended 2 minutes cleaning, you can hit the refresh mode and you teeth cleaning will be over in just a minute.
- Sensitive Mode: This is tailored for those with sensitive teeth. You gentle brush strokes with this.
- Massage mode: This gives you gentle round motions that massage your mouth. The Philips Flexcare features a massage mode that improves your gum health by driving fluids into the teeth to stimulate the gums and fight plaque.
Some of the few things customers who have used the Sonicare Flexcare+ have claimed that Philips sonicare flexcare plus has a low battery life of up to 18 months.
Overall Verdict of the Sonicare Flexcare Plus.
You will not only save on reduced dentist appointments but your confidence will get a boost due to the whitened radiant teeth. It should therefore come as no surprise that I recommend the flexcare sonicare.