Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Review: Smart Series Sonic Electric Toothbrush with Bluetooth and App, 9500
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean smart sonic series enables you to brush effectively and in style. In this article we review all the different versions of the new DiamondClean from series 9300, 9500, 9700 to series 9900. If in a rush here is the kicker:
Check the latest:
- 24% off + $30.00 coupon Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart Electric, Rechargeable toothbrush for Complete Oral Care, with Charging Travel Case, 5 modes, and 8 Brush Heads
- 23% off + $30.00 couponPhilips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart Electric, Rechargeable toothbrush for Complete Oral Care – 9300 Series, Black, HX9903/11
- For more click the link above to go to our dedicated Christmas electric toothbrush deals page.
- The new just released DiamondClean Smart Sonic Series 9300 series has a 3D mouth map that helps you track your brushing experience. It has a smart brush head that automatically syncs the brush head to the best cleaning mode for optimum performance.
- The DiamondClean range with adaptive brush head removes ten times more plaque than ordinary manual brushes. You are assured of a brilliant clean for life when you use this brush.
- It whitens your teeth after only two weeks of continuous use
- It improves the health of your gums
- It has an ergonomic handle that makes it comfortable to use.
- Elegant design and a sleek finish.
- Deluxe USB travel case charger
- It doesn’t have a UV sanitizer even at the premium price it is currently going for.
- It is expensive.
This toothbrush is one of the most comfortable electric brushes in the industry. It is quite lightweight and packs a lot of features that will whiten your teeth and improve the health of your gums in just two weeks. Although it is highly priced, it has a reliable two years warranty and will give you access to high end tooth cleaning experience. For the price, it is definitely good value for money. The quality features will give you that feeling of stepping out of the dentist chair every time you brush your teeth with it.
Sonicare 9300 vs 9500
The new Diamond-clean Smart series comes in three different series: the 9300 series, the 9500 and the 9700 series. All these three series have more or less the same core features. The only thing that separates them is the number of brush heads that are packaged with a brand new Diamond-clean, the premium traveling charger and the number of colors each respective series come in.
The Difference between Sonicare 9300 vs 9500 vs 9700
The Sonicare 9300 comes with only three brush heads and has a premium travel charger that does not have USB port. It also comes in three colors: white, black and pink.
The Sonicare 9500 comes with four brush head and has a USB charging port. It comes in four distinct colors: black white pink and grey.
Meanwhile the Sonicare 9700 series comes with eight brush heads, a USB compatible charger . it come in one distinctive color: Lunar.
Sonicare Diamond Clean Product Description
This toothbrush is elegant and impressive both in form and function. It is designed to provide you the ultimate and complete dental hygiene and care. It has settings to cater for all periodontal needs.
Some of its impressive features include the patented Sonicare technology that makes 31000 bristle strokes per minute. Every stroke makes two movements. This implies that you get 62000 brush movements on your teeth per minutes. These movements sweep fluids in between your teeth to break down plaque even in the hard to reach areas..
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Smart Series Sonic Electric Toothbrush with Bluetooth and App, 9500 (HX9903/21 PINK; HX9957/51 Amethyst; HX9903/11 GREY; H9924/11 BLACK; HX9903/01: Rose-Gold).
In May 2017 the manufacturer of this toothbrush introduced a new DiamondClean Smart phone called the Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Smart Series Sonic Electric Toothbrush with Bluetooth and App, 9500. It comes in five colours (HX9903/21 PINK; HX9957/51 Amethyst; HX9903/11 GREY; H9924/11 BLACK; HX9903/01: Rose-Gold).
It has a 3D mind mapping app that tracks your teeth cleaning progress and coaches you to become better in the way you clean your teeth. We discuss the new Smart Series Sonic DiamondClean with app below in more detail.
The DiamondClean toothbrush is highly priced such that it prompts justification. Why should you buy it and not budget or mid-priced Sonicare toothbrushes like the 2 series plaque control?
Why You Need the Philips DiamondClean with Adaptive Brush Head and Bluetooth Functionaliy.
- The newer DiamondClean with Adaptive brush head removes ten times more plaque than an ordinary toothbrush. You get one month’s worth of brushing that you would have gotten using a manual toothbrush in only 2 minutes with the DiamondClean.
- It comes fitted with a smart chip fitted After rigorous clinical research, the key cause of almost all teeth problems is cause by areas/zones missed when brushing. The smart new diamond clean heads ensures you dont miss any zone when brushing.
- It is good for your gums especially with the adaptive clean brush head that flexes the contours of your teeth to ensure every inch of surface is cleaned. The bristles gently massage your gums in a crisscross action to remove hidden plaque and improve the health of your gums. You get healthy gums after only two weeks usage. The DiamondClean and adaptive brush head help reverse the effects of gingivitis in your gums.
- It comes with three brush settings to cater for all your brushing needs: the adaptive brush head for deep cleaning; the DiamondClean for regular cleaning and the Intercare for sensitive teeth and receding gums.
- It has five different cleaning modes (Gum care; The Gum care brushing mode massages your gums to improve blood flow which in turn improves your immune system and protects the gums from infection. Gum massage is a cure for periodontal infection, Deep Clean, sensitive setting that has fewer vibrations and shorter brush strokes to cater for teeth sensitivity, Clean and White) that give you overall oral care for both your teeth and gums. Your dentist or hygienist will have little work to do.
- In the long run, it will save you dental cost of regularly seeing a dentist because it is very effective at removing plaque and caring for your gums. This toothbrush is generally gentle to your gums.
- It has a long lasting charger that can last for three weeks which is equivalent to 40 uses. This is unlike Oral B brushes that give you only 7 days use after a full charge.
- It has an impressive modern look and elegant charging glasses that will not only make you feel good using it but will also enhance the look of your bathroom.
- You also get wireless charging. No messing up with wires. It comes with a high spec deluxe travelling case that has a USB charging port. You can charge your brush directly using a USB plug or with your smart devices like phone, laptop/computer etc.
- It whitens your teeth by at least two shades whiter after only two weeks use. There is a specific setting customised for whitening your teeth. For best results, you are advised to brush with the clean setting then fire up the whitening mode and really go for it. A number of studies done by dentists conclude that the DiamondClean whitens teeth in only two weeks. Dentists recommend it.
- It has timers, buzzers and quadrants which are in-built mechanisms that keep you on track. They ensure that you clean your teeth to the dentist recommended two minutes.
- It employs patented Philips Sonicare sonic technology that makes 31000 bristles strokes per minute. These rapid multiple strokes sweep fluids round you teeth through crevices to effectively clean your teeth by removing plaque from hidden places.
- The brush heads are carefully designed in a rigorous mathematical arrangement of tight density of bristles. This tighter density of bristles is clinically proven to thoroughly clean your teeth and dislodge plaque wherever it is hidden in your gums and teeth. The brush is rigorously tested by real human beings and their opinions are factored into the product.
Three Brush Heads: Introduction of the Adaptive Brush Head
As from June 2016, Sonicare diamond clean brushes now come packed with three brush heads. Previously a new pack of this brush only had two brush heads, the DiamondClean and clean.
The new Philips Diamond clean comes loaded with three brushing heads: Adaptive (which flexes the contours of your teeth to ensure every inch of surface is cleaned).DiamondClean- designed to properly clean your teeth and give them a shiny sheen and the Intercare (which is designed for sensitive teeth). We shall get into these brush heads in more detail below.
Other Features Of Note Are:
- They introduced a new setting called deep clean and did away with the polish setting in favour of the deep clean mode. The deep clean works for a comprehensive three minutes while paying extra attention to your trouble spots. This gives those difficult to reach areas in your mouth a thorough deep clean.
- The polish setting in older versions of this brush was meant to polish your teeth and give them a shiny sheen. The new deep clean setting, thanks to the adaptive brush head removes 10 times more plaque compared to the former diamond clean brush head that only removes 7 times more plaque.
Diamond Clean and The Sonicare Brushing Technology
Philips Sonicare toothbrush range uses the sonic technology in their toothbrushes. This involves rapid movements of the bristles. The sonic strokes sweep fluids between your teeth to break down any hidden food residue. Intensive research involving a lot of mathematical calculations indicate that 31000 bristles strokes provide the best result in removing plaque without damaging your teeth or gums. Two minutes brushing ramps up these strokes to 62000 which is equivalent to two months brushing with a manual toothbrush
What’s In the Box?
- Three snap on brushing heads (DiamondClean, Adaptive and Intercare)
- Diamond Clean Sonicare slim ergonomic handle
- Deluxe travelling case charger
- Hygienic brush head covers
- glass stand charger
- Aluminium Induction charging base
- Charger Travel Case
- USB compatible wall adapter
- USB Cable
- Instruction Manual
- 2 Years Manufacturer’s guarantee
Different Types/ Colours of Philips Sonicare DiamondClean
The Diamond Clean previously came in three colours Pink, Black and White. However on 22nd July 2015, the premium DiamondClean added a fashion inspired coloured DiamondClean to their high end toothbrush called Amethyst.
Sonicare did not stop there; in June 2016 a more picturesque new DiamondClean called Rose Gold was added to the range.
In May 2017 a new DiamondClean compatible with Bluetooth that uses an app to track your toothbrush experience has just hit the market by storm. This model mimics the latest Oral B 8000 Genius.
You can actually tell that this DiamondClean Smart Series Sonic 9500 with Bluetooth connectivity model is being introduced to the market to directly compete with Oral B Genius in the electric toothbrush with App market.
Let us briefly explore what this new DiamondClean with app has to offer:
Sonicare DiamondClean Smart Sonic Electric Toothbrush With App 9500
This new version of DiamondClean that hit the market in May 2017 is called Sonicare DiamondClean Smart Sonic electric toothbrush with app. It comes in five distinct colours:
- BLACK – H9924/11;
- GREY – HX9903/11;
- PINK – HX9903/21;
- Amethyst – HX9957/51;
- Rose-Gold – HX9903/01:
Key Features of the Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Smart Series Sonic Electric Toothbrush with Bluetooth and App, 9500
- It has three intensities (high mid, low) you can vary the intensity of the brush strokes depending on your needs. The three intensity settings allow you to boost the brushing intensity as and when required.
- It provides personalised coaching and progress data on how well you are cleaning your teeth.
- It has a smart sensor brush head (a micro chip fitted in the brush head) that recognises the brush head you are using and syncs the cleaning mode compatible with that brush head for best results. For instance, if you have the adaptive brush head, it will synch your brush to deep clean. If you have the Intercare brush head, you will be synced with the sensitive mode and so forth.
- The Brush heads automatically aligns with the best cleaning mode and intensity for optimal results.
- It provides real time tracking of your brushing.
- It guides you to be more effective and gentle with your brushing
- It has a pressure sensor and a scrubbing sensor that gently reminds you to reduce scrubbing if you are brushing so hard. A ring of light at the bottom of the handle flashes to alert you that you are brushing too hard.
- The app provides a 3D map of the mouth that identifies your trouble areas and reminds you to pay more attention on them.
- The app tracker reminds you when to replace the brush heads
- It has a tongue cleaner that removes odours from your mouth.
- Like all DiamondClean brushes, it has 5 cleaning modes that cover all your brushing needs (clean, whitening, sensitive, deep clean and gum care).
- Removes ten times more plaque than a manual brush
- It provides you up to seven times healthier gums in only two weeks
- It is clinically proven to reduce up to 100% reduced inflammation on gums.
- It removes 100% more stains in a span of three days thanks to densely packed centre bristles.
- The App has a “Touch-up” functionality that takes you back to areas you might not have brushed well to ensure that every brushing session is 100% effective.
- Like the normal DiamondClean you get a sleek wireless charging glass charger and the deluxe USB travel case that also doubles up as a charger.
- It has Bluetooth 4.0 enabled tablets and is compatible with IOS; Ipad third generation and higher; Iphone 4S or higher and IOS7+(higher). It has slim custom ergonomic handles just like other DiamondClean brushes that have no app functionality.
What’s in the Box of the New DiamondClean with APP
- One DiamondClean Smart Handle
- Three Plaque Control brush heads (Premium)
- Two top quality Gum Care brush heads
- 2 high end White brush heads
- one tongue cleaner
- One Glass charger and Travel case with USB
- Smart Brush Head Recognition
The manufactures of the DiamondClean, have not only introduced the Bluetooth DiamondClean Smart Sonic with App 9500, , they have also improved on the efficiency and functionally of their high priced toothbrush , the DiamondClean. They have introduced a new brush head called the Adaptive Clean
Sonicare-adaptive clean Brush Heads:
The adaptive clean is one of its kind. It has flexible soft sides made of rubber. They are designed to flex along the contour of your teeth to cover every inch of surface on your tooth. The flexible sides absorb pressure and adjust to the shape of your teeth.
The rubber flexible sides also increase the sonic sweeping motion that drives fluids under your gums and in between teeth to dislodge plaque from hard to reach places. This ensures that hard to reach places are deep cleaned without any harm to your gums.
The key goal of the new range diamond clean with adaptive head is to provide ultimate teeth cleaning experience. Scientific tests so far reveal that the adaptive clean makes four times more contact with your tooth surface than any other electric brush head in the market. This deeper reach into the gum line and high surface contact with your teeth makes the adaptive DiamondClean remove 10 times more plaque than a manual toothbrush.
The adaptive head is made in such a way that it will absorb any disproportionate pressure you exert on your gums. This capability makes features like pressure sensor that available in high end Orab B toothbrush unnecessary. It also makes you brush with freedom without the fear of exerting too much pressure on your gums because the flexible rubber sides of the adaptive brush head absorb any excessive pressure exerted on your gums making your gums to be unaffected.
The Adaptive brush head comes in a pack of three:
- Deepest clean
- Standard size
The Adaptive brush head though mainly packaged with the high end DiamondClean can actually be bought as a standalone brush head. Thankfully it fits on all models by Sonicare that employ Philips Sonicare click on toothbrush (all Philips Sonicare toothbrush range apart from Essence series and Power Up Battery models).
Click on brush heads are easy to maintain and clean.
Sonicare have also introduced fashion inspired colours to their DiamondClean range. Below we briefly examine the five different types/colours of the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean range.
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rose Gold HX9392/05 with Adaptive Brush-Head:
As already mentioned, Sonicare introduced a new addition to their premium DiamondClean range called Rose-Gold. The DiamondClean Rose-gold has already been crowned the most “Instagrammable” toothbrush (One with picturesque features) by fashion magazines.
- The Rose-gold is quite sleek and has style written all over it. It comes in rose-gold colour and has a gold ring on the neck of the toothbrush. The matte finish completes its classy look.
- It has silicon bristles that are gentle to the gum. The bristles are medium type- perfectly matched for effective deep cleaning that is harmless to the gums.
- The rose gold Sonicare DiamondClean comes fitted with the Adaptive brush head that flexes and adjusts to the shape of your head. It also absorbs excessive pressure to protect your gums from hard brushing thanks to the adaptive brush head.
- It comes with the usual DiamondClean package: 3 brush heads (Adaptive head, Intercare and standard DiamondClean).
- Like all other DiamondClean brushes, it has five cleaning modes (Clean –for outstanding day to day cleaning; sensitive- gentle brushing for sensitive teeth; white-removes stains from the surface of your teeth; gum care – massages your gums to improve immunity and Deep Clean for revitalizing total cleaning that removes plaque from all hidden areas).
- It employs Philips Sonicare best technology in whitening teeth and deep cleaning. Your teeth will be whitened two shades lighter after only two weeks continuous usage.
- It makes 62000 movements per minute (one stroke involves two back and forth movements, so basically 31000 strokes per minute is equivalent to 62000movements per minute).
- It removes 10 times more plaque than a manual toothbrush.
- To be honest all the five types/colours of DiamondClean have similar features and will provide you excellent results in keeping your teeth clean.
- The DiamondClean Rose-gold performs just as like other DiamondClean to remove 10 times more plaque than a manual toothbrush.
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Black HX9352/04 Rechargeable Toothbrush w/Deep Clean Mode with Adaptive Clean Brush Head, Black
As the name suggests, the DiamondClean Black HX9352 comes in Jet Black colour. The DiamondClean black is popular with men, including celebrity figures. It is one of the original DiamondClean colour; the new DiamondClean with adaptive brush head removes up to 10x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Here are some of its key highlights.
- It improves gum health in only two weeks
- Whitens teeth in just one week
- Like all other DiamondClean brushes the Black Sonicare has five cleaning modes (Gum care, sensitive, clean, whitening and sensitive).
- It whitens your teeth a few shades white in only two weeks.
- Thanks to the gum care cleaning mode the Black HX9352/04 can reverse the onset of gingivitis.
- It has a matte finish and looks quite stylish and elegant.
- It has an angled brush head and nylon bristles that are gentle to the gums.
As already hinted above, the difference between the old DiamondClean and the new one is the introduction of the adaptive head that offers invigorating brushing experience. The brush absorbs pressure and protects you from hard brushing. It also makes contact with almost every inch of surface on your teeth to remove ten times more plaque. You can read a detailed review of the old Black DiamondClean here.
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Amethyst Rechargeable Toothbrush w/Deep Clean Mode with Adaptive Clean Brush Head, Amethyst
The Amethyst is inspired by fashion designs and runway colours. It has a metallic sheen and bold colours like those found in run ways. The deep purple and galactic metallic ring stands out in style and elegance.
The DiamondClean Amethyst not only gives customers style and class but also offers superior tooth cleaning experience. Key features include:
- Like all other DiamondClean, the Amethyst improves gum health in only two weeks and your teeth will get at least two times whiter in two weeks.
- You also get comprehensive deep clean off the deep clean mode and the adaptive brush head that matches the shape of your teeth and absorbs pressure while you brush.
- The Amethyst employs Philips Sonicare patented brushing technology that makes 31000 bristles strokes per minute that sweep fluids in between your teeth to remove more plaque than an ordinary manual toothbrush.
- It has a matte sleek finish and a nice grip.
- 5 brushing modes (Clean, Sensitive, Gum- care, Whitening, deep clean)
- Three weeks battery life on a single full charge
- A handy travel charger and an elegant charging glass that can also be used as a rinsing glass.
- 3 brush head (Intercare- for sensitive teeth, DiamondClean for day to cleaning and Adaptive for invigorating deep cleaning that removes 10 times more plaque than a manual toothbrush).
The DiamondClean Amethystdelivers clinically proven results.
- It does not have an option to pre-set the cleaning mode you want to use. You only change the cleaning mode when you have turned it on and placed the brush in your mouth. You have to mentally count the number of times you press the ‘on’ button or position the brush so that you can see the highlighted mode on the mirror. The new DiamondClean Smart sonic solves this problem because it automatically syncs the brush head with the most suitable cleaning mode for optimum performance.
- The green light that indicates the level of charging is quite faint that you might not see it clearly when in bright areas.
- Some customers thought the instructions are not very clear.
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Pink Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush w/Deep Clean Mode with Adaptive Clean Brush Head, Pink HX9362/10
The DiamondClean Pink is sometimes simply called the Pink Sonicare toothbrush. As the name suggests, it is finished in stylish girly pink. As you would imagine, it is quite popular with ladies, including celebrities. It is rumoured Beyonce uses the Sonicare Pink.
Key benefits are:
- This brush not only allows you to express your style but it gives you comprehensive teeth cleaning ability.
- It gives you whiter teeth after using it for only two weeks.
- The five cleaning modes give you an all round cleaning experience that will cater for sensitive teeth, improve the health of your gums and whiten your teeth a few shades whiter after only two weeks use.
- The DiamondClean Pink comes fitted with all the quality features of the new Diamond Clean range with adoptive head.
- It comes with three brushing heads (Intercare, DiamondClean and Adaptive clean).
- A wireless glass charger and a stylish travel charger with USB port.62000 brush movements per minute
It is relatively expensive.
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean White Rechargeable Toothbrush w/Deep Clean Mode with Adaptive Clean Brush Head, White
The Philips DiamondClean White is the original colour of the top ranging toothbrushes by Philips Sonicare. It has a stylish matte finish and removes ten times more plaque than an ordinary toothbrush because of the new Adaptive toothbrush. The Adaptive toothbrush reaches almost every surface of your teeth.
Five Brushing modes (Clean for outstanding daily cleaning, Sensitive for tender teeth and cleaning your gums, White for removing surface stains and polishing the front teeth to brighten them, Gum Care to massage and stimulate your gums to improve blood flow and increase its immunity and deep clean to vigorously clean deep into your teeth to remove 10 times more plaque).
- Whitens your teeth after only two weeks use
- Improves gum health in two weeks use
- Comprehensive cleaning experience that has been clinically verified.
- 3 brush heads (Intercare for sensitive teeth, DiamondClean for every day teeth cleaning and AdaptiveClean- for revitalizing deep clean).
- A nifty charging glass with a deluxe travelling case.
Like all DiamondClean brushes, this brush provides exceptional teeth cleaning experience. You can read a more detailed analysis of the old DiamondClean White here.
DiamondClean brushes are ‘water proof’ however; there is a small opening on the ‘on’ button through which water can seep into your toothbrush. Though the water leaked in will not immediately damage your brush, but it has been known to reduce the shelf life of the toothbrush.
All in all whichever colour you choose, you will get exceptional teeth cleaning results. Your teeth will be whiter and the health of your gums will be improved. The few negative things are negligible compared to the effectiveness of the DiamondClean range. This toothbrush offers you lifetime clean and healthier teeth. This alone can justify the high price point of the DiamondClean.
Philips Sonicare are so keen on research that will make their product as effective as can be. They have been described as testing their products with the rigor of a “mad-scientist”. The sonic 31000 bristle strokes and brush density are well calibrated.
Every stroke makes two movements, so when brushing your toothbrush makes 62000 movements per minute. This is the number scientific findings show to be the most efficient in removing plaque.
The bristles are carefully formed into a diamond shape and crammed quite tightly to increase their density in comparison to the manual brush. The diamond shaped brush head and high density bristles have the right balance of pressure and depth that gives excellent results when cleaning your teeth. This toothbrush uses easy click-on brush heads that effortlessly snap onto the handle.
The arrangement of the bristles is also backed by scientific research. The centre bristles are relatively shorter. They are mainly used to dislodge plaque from the centre of your teeth. The bristles at the front and back of the brush head are longer. They are designed to deal with plaque on your gumline and in between your teeth. This toothbrush can be used on teeth with braces, crowns, periodontal pockets and veneers.
Like most Philips Sonicare brushes, this cleaner has easy start functionality. This functionality allows you to use a reduced number of vibrations that gradually increase for 14 days until you get used to the Sonicare brushing experience and routine.
This toothbrush is surprisingly quite lightweight light and easy to use. The handle has a good grip and is finished in matte which is easier to maintain and clean than rubber.
Quadpacer, Buzzers and Timers
This toothbrush like most electric toothbrushes has a quadpacer that buzzes every 30 seconds to give you a signal that you should move to the next section of your teeth. There is also a timer that automatically switches the toothbrush off when you have brushed for the dentist recommended two minutes. The quadpacer and timer keeps you on track for an exceptional cleaning experience.
The handles have an angled oblong shape which aides in reaching those tough areas to clean like at the back of molar.
The unique shape of your DiamondClean toothbrush handle combined with your brush heads means that even tricky spots like back teeth get a thorough clean. Easy Start Functionality
As already pointed out this toothbrush comes with three new brush heads.
- The Intercare for sensitive teeth;
- The DiamondClean for regular cleaning ;
- Adaptive for comprehensive deep cleaning.
The new kid on the block is obviously the Adaptive brush head that makes 4 times more contact with the surface of your tooth that any other toothbrush out there.
Regardless of the brush head you use, you can use all the five brushing modes. Your choice of brush head to use will be determined by your preference and the condition of your gum.
Blue Indicator Bristles and Protector Caps
The brush heads have blue indicator bristles that fade out when the bristles wear out. This alerts you that the brush head needs to be replaced.
The bristles have a protective caps to hygienically store the brush heads.
We have already discussed about this but will point out key features: The beauty of this toothbrush is that you don’t have to deal with messy wires or cables. Using the power of magnetic induction, a sleek and classy glass charges your brush. You can also use the glass to rinse your mouth. You also get a funky travel charger that has a USB charging port; you can charge it on any of your smart devices.
Feel and Look
- This brush does not have rubber strips but rather has a ceramic feel around it. It has a nice grip. Apart from the on/off button, the brush handle is seamless and quite lightweight.
- The brush head is somewhat elongated and the bristles are relatively soft.
Made in China vs. Oral B Made in Germany
All Philips Sonicare toothbrushes are made in China. This does not compromise the quality in any way because they have rigorous quality control measures in place. Compared to the Oral B that manufactures their brushes in Germany, Sonicare brushes are just as durable as those of Oral B. It is all down to quality control parameters in place.
Support and Warranty
As with most high end Sonicare models, you get two years warranty that covers you against defects and not wear and tear. The customer’s service is always at hand to help whenever you reach out to them.
The Sonicare DiamondClean is an effective and elegant toothbrush with will improve the way you clean your teeth. Your teeth are guaranteed to be a few shades whiter after just two weeks usage. The many settings cater for all types of dental issues you might have. This brush has scientifically been proven to remove 10 more plaque than a manual brush.
The adaptive brush heads absorbs pressure so that you do not harm your gums when brushing too hard. You should consider the new DiamondClean Smart series Sonic 95000 because it has a tongue cleaner, a pressure sensor to stop you from brushing too hard and automatic syncing of brush heads with respective cleaning modes Although the brush is expensive you receive lifetime healthy teeth and gums. You get bags of value that outweigh the initial cost.
- 1 Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Review: Smart Series Sonic Electric Toothbrush with Bluetooth and App, 9500
- 2 Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Coupon 2017
- 3 Sonicare 9300 vs 9500
- 4 Sonicare Diamond Clean Product Description
- 5 Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Smart Series Sonic Electric Toothbrush with Bluetooth and App, 9500 (HX9903/21 PINK; HX9957/51 Amethyst; HX9903/11 GREY; H9924/11 BLACK; HX9903/01: Rose-Gold).
- 6 Why You Need the Philips DiamondClean with Adaptive Brush Head and Bluetooth Functionaliy.
- 7 Three Brush Heads: Introduction of the Adaptive Brush Head
- 8 Diamond Clean and The Sonicare Brushing Technology
- 9 Different Types/ Colours of Philips Sonicare DiamondClean
- 10 Sonicare DiamondClean Smart Sonic Electric Toothbrush With App 9500
- 11 Key Features of the Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Smart Series Sonic Electric Toothbrush with Bluetooth and App, 9500
- 12 What’s in the Box of the New DiamondClean with APP
- 13 Sonicare-adaptive clean Brush Heads:
- 14 Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rose Gold HX9392/05 with Adaptive Brush-Head:
- 15 Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Black HX9352/04 Rechargeable Toothbrush w/Deep Clean Mode with Adaptive Clean Brush Head, Black
- 16 Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Amethyst Rechargeable Toothbrush w/Deep Clean Mode with Adaptive Clean Brush Head, Amethyst
- 17 Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Pink Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush w/Deep Clean Mode with Adaptive Clean Brush Head, Pink HX9362/10
- 18 Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean White Rechargeable Toothbrush w/Deep Clean Mode with Adaptive Clean Brush Head, White
- 19 Functionality
- 20 Verdict.