Here is a detailed Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Review but for the latest Sonicare Diamondclean Smart. check Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Smart 9750 vs 9700 vs 9500 vs 9300.
1. Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush, Rose Gold Review
As already mentioned, Sonicare introduced a new addition to their premium DiamondClean range called Rose-Gold. The Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush, Rose Gold has already been crowned the most “Instgrammable” toothbrush (One with picturesque features) by fashion magazines.
- The Rose-gold is quite sleek and has style written all over it. It comes in rose-gold colour and has a gold ring on the neck of the toothbrush. The matte finish completes its classy look.
- It has silicon bristles that are gentle to the gum. The bristles are medium type- perfectly matched for effective deep cleaning that is harmless to the gums.
- The rose gold Sonicare DiamondClean comes fitted with the Adaptive brush head that flexes and adjusts to the shape of your head. It also absorbs excessive pressure to protect your gums from hard brushing thanks to the adaptive brush head.
- It comes with the usual DiamondClean package: 3 brush heads (Adaptive head, Intercare and standard DiamondClean).
- Like all other DiamondClean brushes, it has five cleaning modes (Clean –for outstanding day to day cleaning; sensitive- gentle brushing for sensitive teeth; white-removes stains from the surface of your teeth; gum care – massages your gums to improve immunity and Deep Clean for revitalizing total cleaning that removes plaque from all hidden areas).
- It employs Philips Sonicare best technology in whitening teeth and deep cleaning. Your teeth will be whitened two shades lighter after only two weeks continuous usage.
- It makes 62000 movements per minute (one stroke involves two back and forth movements, so basically 31000 strokes per minute is equivalent to 62000movements per minute).
- It removes 10 times more plaque than a manual toothbrush.
- To be honest all the five types/colours of DiamondClean have similar features and will provide you excellent results in keeping your teeth clean.
- Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush, Rose Gold performs just as like other DiamondClean to remove 10 times more plaque than a manual toothbrush.
2. Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush, Amethyst, HX9372/04 Review
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush, Amethyst, HX9372/04 is inspired by fashion designs and runway colors. It has a metallic sheen and bold colors like those found in runways.
The deep purple and galactic metallic ring stand out in style and elegance.The DiamondClean Amethyst not only gives customers style and class but also offers superior tooth cleaning experience. Key features include:
- Like all other DiamondClean, the Amethyst improves gum health in only two weeks and your teeth will get at least two times whiter in two weeks.
- You also get comprehensive deep clean off the deep clean mode and the adaptive brush head that matches the shape of your teeth and absorbs pressure while you brush.
- The Amethyst employs Philips Sonicare patented brushing technology that makes 31000 bristles strokes per minute that sweep fluids in between your teeth to remove more plaque than an ordinary manual toothbrush.
- It has a matte sleek finish and a nice grip.
- 5 brushing modes (Clean, Sensitive, Gum- care, Whitening, deep clean)
- Three weeks battery life on a single full charge
- A handy travel charger and an elegant charging glass that can also be used as a rinsing glass.
- 3 brush head (Intercare- for sensitive teeth, DiamondClean for day to cleaning and Adaptive for invigorating deep cleaning that removes 10 times more plaque than a manual toothbrush).It delivers clinically proven results.
It does not have an option to pre-set the cleaning mode you want to use. You only change the cleaning mode when you have turned it on and placed the brush in your mouth. You have to mentally count the number of times you press the ‘on’ button or position the brush so that you can see the highlighted mode on the mirror.
The new Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart 9700 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush solves this problem because it automatically syncs the brush head with the most suitable cleaning mode for optimum performance.
The green light that indicates the level of charging is quite faint that you might not see it clearly when in bright areas.• Some customers thought the instructions are not very clear.
3. Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush, Black, HX9352/04 Review
As the name suggests, the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush, Black, HX9352/04 comes in Jet Black colour. The DiamondClean black is popular with men, including celebrity figures. It is one of the original DiamondClean colour; the DiamondClean with adaptive brush head removes up to 10x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Here are some of its key highlights.
- It improves gum health in only two weeks
- Whitens teeth in just one week
- Like all other DiamondClean brushes the Black Sonicare has five cleaning modes (Gum care, sensitive, clean, whitening and sensitive).
- It whitens your teeth a few shades white in only two weeks.
- Thanks to the gum care cleaning mode the Black HX9352/04 can reverse the onset of gingivitis.
- It has a matte finish and looks quite stylish and elegant.
- It has an angled brush head and nylon bristles that are gentle to the gums. The adaptive brush head absorbs pressure and protects you from hard brushing. It also makes contact with almost every inch of surface on your teeth to remove ten times more plaque. The Philips Sonicare diamondclean black is one of the top rated electric toothbrushes out there. It has received an average customer star rating of 90% out of over 1400 Amazon customer reviews. That testifies to solid customer satisfaction. Philips Sonicare released a new DiamondClean in May 2017 called DiamondClean Smart Sonic 9500/9700/9900 series with Bluetooth connectivity and App.
This new DiamondClean was introduced in the market to compete with the latest Oral B Genius 8000 in classical competition for the best toothbrush. This Diamondclean rechargeable toothbrush black features 5 cleaning modes: the daily cleaning, the whitening, the polish, the gum care and sensitive modes (read to the end to find out what each mode is designed for). It comes with the USB charging travel case, a charging glass and a travel case. However, the DiamondClean doesn’t consist of UV Sanitizer. The people at Sonicare certainly know what they are doing. The black edition is ranked #13 among the top brushes in the Amazon bestseller positions.
- The Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush, Black, HX9352/04 is equipped with a patented sonic technology that helps you to stimulate your gums. This powerful sonic technology works by cleaning your teeth with up to 31000 brush strokes in one minute. Enough strokes as recommended by dentists for a complete clean out of your teeth and gums.
- It has a rechargeable battery that can last up to 3 weeks or 42 uses on a single charge.
- Has a quadpacer that beeps every 30 seconds to allow you properly clean all the four quadrants of the mouth.
- A smart timer that simplifies your brushing experience by encouraging you to brush your teeth for two minutes, a duration that has been recommended by dentists. With this, it is easy to care for your teeth by using its two timers that keep you on track as you brush your teeth.
- It has a USB charging travel case and a unique charging glass that features a conducting technology which enables it to charge the brush while resting in the glass.
- It comes with an amber indicator that shows the toothbrush needs to be recharged.
Sonic electric rechargeable toothbrush black Features 5 Cleaning Modes:
- It features a sensitive cleaning mode that allows you to clean your gums and teeth gently
- It features a gum care cleaning mode that comes with an additional minute to allow you to stimulate and massage your gums gently.-
- It has a polish cleaning mode that cleans and brightens your teeth with a luminous smile.
- It has a clean mode that provides you with a 2-minute standard cleaning mode making your teeth exceptionally clean.
- The black edition has a white cleaning mode that gives you two minutes of whitening mode allowing you to remove stains on the surface and an extra 30 seconds to brighten and polish your front teeth.
- Its sweeping motion drives fluids deep into the tight spaces along the gum line and the teeth.
Accessories This Diamondclean black hx9352 rechargeable toothbrush when packaged, it comes with:-
- One USB wall plug
- One sonic handle
- Two brush heads
- A charging glass-charger base
- A USB charging travel case.
Cons: In spite of all its cutting edge technology, a few things that the buyer needs to check out are: The motor: Some customers have hinted that the motor gets weaker and weaker over time to a point it does not generate enough power to make the brush work to full potential. The customers’ note that happens after the first 8 months of continuous use. Before you get your hands round to it, it may seem as hard to use. However once you are used to it, then it becomes really easy to use.
I do recommend you to get one of the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush, Black, HX9352/04 . Drawing from our careful analysis of customer feedback and reviews, most customers have expressed their satisfaction after they used the HX9352/04 and even recommended the toothbrush to their friends. Many claimed to witness a positive change in their dental health and brushing experience. On account of all the qualities packaged in this Sonicare powerup battery toothbrush, you should buy the HX9352/04 with confidence.
4. Philips Sonicare DiamondClean rechargeable electric toothbrush, White Edition, HX9332 Review
The Philips Sonicare DiamondClean rechargeable electric toothbrush, White Edition, HX9332 is one of the top rated electric toothbrush in the market today.
The Philips DiamondClean White is the original colour of the top ranging toothbrushes by Philips Sonicare. It has a stylish matte finish and removes ten times more plaque than an ordinary toothbrush because of the new Adaptive toothbrush. The Adaptive toothbrush reaches almost every surface of your teeth.
The HX9332/05 toothbrush uses cutting edge technology to ensure that every quadrant of your mouth is given a thorough clean. This ensures overall dental hygiene that will not only keep your gums and teeth healthy but will also improve your confidence due to the increased whitening of your teeth. I
n addition, this toothbrush has received an average customer star rating of 90% out of over 1400 customer reviews. It has also been ranked #13 among the top 100 rechargeable power toothbrushes in the Amazon bestseller positions. Some of the individuals who have bought the HX9332/05 have given negative comments and complained that:-Replacing the head could up costs down the line. However, Electronic toothbrushes have always challenged the regular ones.
Even expert dentists have studied both types of toothbrush and come up with an explanation which pretty much infers that an electric toothbrush is far superior to the normal toothbrush and here the advantages of the this Philips Diamondclean White. Some of the key characteristics and advantages of the Diamondclean, which makes it stands out from others include:-
- It has five cleaning modes that offer you with a custom mouth cleaning experience. They include the white, clean, gum care, sensitive and polish mode.
- It features pre-set timers to assist you to follow the dentally recommended time for brushing, and it also ensures a thorough brush throughout your mouth.-
- It features a powerful sonic technology that cleans your teeth with up to 31000 brush-strokes in one minute, this results in a healthier and cleaner mouth.-
- It features a quad pacer that ensures that you clean your mouth properly by using 2 timers that keep you on track.
- The Philips Sonicare Diamondclean white hx9332 05 smart timer usually encourages you to brush for a whole 2 minutes, the duration that has been recommended by dental professionals. Its 30-second timer is great for brushing as it makes sure that one cleans each section of the mouth as needed.
Five Brushing modes (Clean for outstanding daily cleaning, Sensitive for tender teeth and cleaning your gums, White for removing surface stains and polishing the front teeth to brighten them, Gum Care to massage and stimulate your gums to improve blood flow and increase its immunity and deep clean to vigorously clean deep into your teeth to remove 10 times more plaque).
- Whitens your teeth after only two weeks use
- Improves gum health in two weeks use
- Comprehensive cleaning experience that has been clinically verified.
- 3 brush heads (Intercare for sensitive teeth, DiamondClean for every day teeth cleaning and AdaptiveClean- for revitalizing deep clean).
- A nifty charging glass with a deluxe travelling case.
Like all DiamondClean brushes, this brush provides exceptional teeth cleaning experience. You can read a more detailed analysis of the old DiamondClean White here.Cons.DiamondClean brushes are ‘water proof’ however; there is a small opening on the ‘on’ button through which water can seep into your toothbrush. Though the water leaked in will not immediately damage your brush, but it has been known to reduce the shelf life of the toothbrush.
All in all whichever colour you choose, you will get exceptional teeth cleaning results. Your teeth will be whiter and the health of your gums will be improved. The few negative things are negligible compared to the effectiveness of the DiamondClean range. This Philips Sonicare DiamondClean rechargeable electric toothbrush, White Edition, HX9332 offers you lifetime clean and healthier teeth. This alone can justify the high price point of the DiamondClean.
5. Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Pink Edition Review
If you are looking for the best rated electric toothbrush, that is elegant in terms of its design and color, then you probably have heard of the Philips Sonicare diamondclean pink, promises to whiten your teeth in a week , your gums will be healthy in two weeks, and the brush removes 100% more plaque than most manual ones in the hard to reach areas. There is a new DiamondClean brush that has and adaptive brush head and a smart app. It coaches you to improve your teeth cleaning skills.The DiamondClean lacks UV Sanitizer as compared to the Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum.We have analyzed over 1400 reviews from customers who used the HX9362/68 and come up with a detailed review we hope you will find helpful.The Pink toothbrush makes the job of taking care of your oral health an easy task. Here is why:Pros:
- It is rechargeable and offers the best whitening system and plaque removal.
The brush heads come with angular-shaped bristles that allow you to gently brush plaque away.
- The HX9362/68 DiamondClean toothbrush has a smart timer which encourages you to brush your teeth for a full 2 minutes. This is the time recommended by the dentists for optimum hygiene of your teeth.
- It includes a USB charging travel case and a sleek charging glass.
- This product offers you a gum care cleaning mode which is a cleaning mode that comes with an additional minute to stimulate and massage your gums gently.
Some of the features of this Philips Sonicare Diamondclean sonic electric toothbrush pink hx936268 include:
- It features a quadpacer, a special timing feature that beeps every 30 seconds to ensure that you thoroughly brush all the 4 quadrants of your mouth. You see we all have a dental structure that is divided into four sections called quadrants. The quadpacer works intuitively to clean each section of your dental structure ensuring a complete and thorough clean.
- This Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush uses its two timers that allow you to stay on track thus making the job of caring for your teeth an easy task.
- The diamond clean features a clean, cleaning mode that allows you to clean your in the way recommended by dentists, making you teeth cleaning process exceptional.
- The hx9361 62 diamondclean rechargeable sonic toothbrush pink offers you a white cleaning mode that gives you 2 minutes to remove the surface stains and an extra 30 seconds to polish and brighten your teeth.
- Features a polish mode that polishes and brightens your teeth allowing you a wonderful luminous smile.
- It also offers you a sensitive cleaning mode that gently cleans your gum and teeth.
Some of the advantages of using the diamondclean toothbrush pink include:
- It is very convenient to carry the pink edition around especially when traveling.
- Assembling and using it is very easy to use.
- The HX9362/68 is a good tool to act as a preventative medicine for your oral health.
- It is very affordable.
- It does a good job in removing plaque from the teeth.
Cons:A few customers have complained that the bristles of the HX9362/68 are bit expensive to replace.
Would I recommend you to buy the Philips Sonicare Diamondclean sonic electric toothbrush pink hx936268? Yes. Here is why:The Pink toothbrush is specially made to optimise your cleaning regime.It has a cleaning mode that massages your teeth and gums to improve your general dental hygiene and health.It not only ensures that you clean your teeth adequately by using the smart timer, but also gives you detailed cleaning using the quadpacer.
The quadpacer ensures that all sections of your teeth are properly cleaned as recommended by dentists.This rechargeable brush is reliable, effective and efficient as indicated by over 90% customer satisfaction of over 1400 customer reviews we examined.A high percentage of the reviewers who have used the Philips Sonicare HX9362/68 DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, Pink has given it a thumbs up.
Many of them say that they have witnessed a great positive change to their dental health since buying it. Others say they have saved a lot since they started using it. This product is ranked #6 among the top rechargeable toothbrushes in the Amazon bestseller ranks.
- Philips Sonicare Diamondclean 9700 vs Protectiveclean 6100
- Oral-B Genius Pro 8000 vs Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Smart
- Philips Sonicare Flexcare Plus vs Platinum vs Protectiveclean
- Philips Sonicare Healthywhite vs Protectiveclean
- Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum vs Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Smart 9700/9500/9300