The Oral B Genius 8000 is the newest toothbrush to come out from trusted brush manufacturer Oral B. This toothbrush is one of the best electric toothbrush in the market. It’s called Genius because its pairing with an interactive smartphone app allows it to smartly tell you how to brush along with a number of other features that will likely make it very attractive to consumers and brush fanatics alike!
- 6 modes allow you to choose the setting to fit what you need
- You can charge your smartphone and toothbrush at the same time with the Smart Travel Case
- Pressure sensor technology will protect gums from over-brushing
- SmartRing coaches you on how to brush to brush as is recommended by dentists
- Pairs with smartphone and uses facial recognition with its Position Detection feature to help you know where you have already brushed
- Comes with three different brush heads
- 16 degree angled brushing
- Bluetooth technology and app Product Description
Oral-B 8000 Accessories
- The box includes the
- Oral-B 8000, a Sensitive Brush Head,
- a CrossAction Brush Head, a 3D White Brush Head,
- a travel case,
- a smartphone holder, and
- a charging base that has four slots for storing brush heads.
Braun Oral B Professional Care 8000 Review
The genius pro 8000 comes with a great six cleaning modes that include:
- Gum Care,
- Daily Clean,
- Pro-Clean Mode, and
- Tongue Cleaning,
All these modes gives you the flexibility to choose which mode works best for you.
The design of this brush is also a little funky. It’s a flashy design that is very cool and futuristic, with flashy buttons and symbols.
Design, Looks and Feel of Oral B Genius 8000
The SmartRing plays into this futuristic design. Easy to hold and use, this toothbrush is functional and even fun to brush with thanks to a comfortable rubber hold.
It comes only in black, but the color is likely to appeal to anyone as it is quite popular and looks cool. It’s also made of tough plastic that will prevent mold and bacteria from accumulating due to a poor design.
Your phone screen will light up the same color as the brush if you are using both at the same time.
The smart case also looks very cool and serves the function of charging your phone and your brush at the same time if that’s what you want!
It comes in black and is a simple plastic box that does its job of transporting and carrying the charge and brush heads.
It’s also 110 to 240 volt-supportive, so you can take it anywhere in the world and use it.
- Six different modes of cleaning
- Lasts about twelve days when fully charged
- Will help maintain gum health
- Has a long battery life
- Smart monitoring app uses Bluetooth and facial recognition for your best brush with Position Detection
- Comes with a 16 degree angle of brushing for better plaque removal
- Three different brush heads included– try all the brush heads and use the best one for you
- Smart Travel Case charges toothbrush and phone simultaneously X Bristles surround tooth for effective clean everywhere
- Position Detection lets you know when you have brushed the same spot too long
- Buttons can be difficult to press
- More expensive than your average electric toothbrush
- Brush heads might not be as fancy as rest of brush
Review of Oral B Genius 8000
This brush is a smart model that comes in all-black and white with a great design and the features to back it up. A premium electric toothbrush, the braun oral b genius 8000 delivers 3D cleaning action through its rotating, oscillating, and pulsating movements.
With pressure sensors and six different modes, including one for whitening your teeth, it’s easy to see the appeal of this sleek new brush from Oral-B.
While it is in the higher price range, this premium brush is well worth the purchase. It is a solid all-around brush and even connects to an app.
Use SmartRing technology to coach you on how to brush the right way as recommended by dentists!
The SmartRing changes colors depending on how you’re brushing so you can actually be alerted that you are brushing too hard with a red light, which is really cool.
The Genius tracks your brushing sessions and will tell you how long you brushed as well as how much time you spent where you applied too much pressure. It will also tell you how often you rinsed, cleaned your tongue, and flossed.
View your data in your choice of daily, weekly, or even monthly, or just as long as you have used it! You can also get badges for getting streaks in good habits. The guided routines will help you create good brushing patterns and you can select the mode that you want, such as Fresh Breath or teeth whitening.
Keep track of your appointments with ‘My Dental Office’ and get reminders of your appointments and use the timer to brush for two minutes. You can customize all settings, including colors.
Use Position Detection to find out how you are brushing and how long with the app’s facial recognition! The app will coordinate using the front camera on your phone and you can prop up your phone using the included smartphone holder—which suctions onto the surface!
It also lasts about twelve days fully charged, which is less than Phillips brushes but still decent.
Takes twelve hours to charge to full extent, not that bad—you can plug it in and have it recharged by the time it’s morning.
At the end of the day, the Genius 8000 can deliver a great clean and enough features and options for customization, and who doesn’t love that? Some brushes are all show and no go, but this premium brush lives up to the hype. If you’re a tech person that loves linking your phone to random high-tech things, you will love this! Great for people who want better brushing habits or just a lot of options for a great and high-quality clean. Check it out for yourself and see what you think!Click here to check its current price on Amazon