Oral B just added a new top-rated premium electric toothbrush called Oral B 7500 to their vast array of models. It closely mirrors the best selling Oral B 7000 that has been on the market for a few years now.
What differentiate the Oral B 7000 from the 7500 is that while The Pro 7000 has one more mode (tongue cleaning) and a total of 6 modes ,the Pro 7500 has 5 modes. The Pro 7500 comes with Lithium-Ion batteries that provide a longer battery life and short charging time while the Pro 7000 has Ni-Cd batteries that lack these advantages.
- The Pro 7500 comes with a unique charging case while the Pro 7000 doesn’t.
- The Pro 7500 has a multi-color SmartRing that illuminates to provide feedback if you brush too hard. The Pro 7000 has a pressure sensor that lights up too, but it is not a SmartRing.
Oral B 7000 vs 7500 Similarities
- They are both smart brushes equipped with Bluetooth and app support.
- Both have round brush heads with bristles angled at 16 degrees for superior, 3D
- Both rotate, oscillate and pulsate to loosen and remove plaque from individual teeth and along the gum line.
- Both have a pressure sensor to considerably minimize over brushing.
- Both brushes have rechargeable batteries and different modes of use.
- Both come with 3 replacement brush heads.
- Both are compatible with a wide range of brush head refills from Oral B.
Oral B Pro 7500 Review
It features a round brush head design that ensures the angled bristles surround each tooth as it rotates, oscillates and pulsates, to loosen and remove plaque around the tooth and along the gum line, for superior 3D cleaning action across the teeth.
- It is rechargeable, with 5 modes; Pro Clean, Daily Clean, Sensitive, Whitening and Gum Care.
- The Pro 7500 is an intelligent brush equipped with Bluetooth Technology and app support, to provide real-time feedback to help improve your brushing habits. It has features such as the Dental Care Journey feature lets you pick a pre-programmed routine that aligns with your dental care goals. The Focused Care feature has customizable brushing plans that allow for the implementation of more personalized dentist recommendations.
- Features a conveniently located customizable SmartRing that gives feedback from the brushing timer, pressure sensor, and Bluetooth connection. It is easily visible from any angle while brushing, and it can be programmed to illuminate a color of your choice from a selection of 12 colors.
- A timer in the handle pulses every 30 minutes to let you know when to switch to the next quadrant of your mouth when brushing, so you can get a total of 2 minutes brushing time across the 4 quadrants of your mouth, as dentists recommend.
- Triple Pressure Censor helps maintain healthy gums as it illuminates the SmartRing and slows down pulsations to let you know when you are brushing too hard.
- It comes with a fast-charging Lithium-Ion battery that lasts up to 12 days in between charges, even with regular use. The overall battery life is extra long too.
- It also comes with a base charger, a rigid and durable travel case, and 3 replacement brush heads.
The round brush head that fits individually around each tooth, along with the angled bristles ensure superior 3D cleaning
Bluetooth Technology and app support to provide real-time feedback
Has a pressure sensor to ensure you do not brush too hard
Has 5 different modes of use that gives you wide flexibility.
Impressively long battery life, it can last for 12 days of continuous usage.
The price point is high as it is a top-tier brush
A bit too powerful and it could aggravate your gums and teeth if care is not taken.
Check the Oral-B Pro 7500 SmartSeries on Amazon
It is rechargeable with 6 modes; Daily Clean, Deep Clean, Tongue Clean, Gum Care, Whitening and Sensitive.
- Provides 3D, superior cleaning action with rotations, oscillations, and pulsations that break down and remove 100% more plaque than a manual toothbrush.
- The bristles on the round brush head are perfectly angled at 16 degrees for precision cleaning that removes plaque along each individual tooth, and along the gum line.
- It is equipped with Bluetooth technology that works with the Oral B app to give you real-time feedback, which helps improve oral hygiene habits. It tracks habits over time, provides helpful tips for oral care and senses when you are applying too much pressure while brushing.
- It also has a pressure sensor that lights up if you brush too hard, to prevent potentially harmful over brushing.
- It comes with a charging station that has brush head storage, a rechargeable brush handle, cross-action brush head, a pro-white brush head, sensitive brush head and a wireless smart guide.
- The Pro 7000 is compatible with a wide range of Oral B Brush Head Refills.
- Additionally, it is made of high-tech materials so it can serve you for the long haul.
- Features 6 modes of cleaning
- Provides superior, precision 3D cleaning with a round brush head and angled bristles
- Features Bluetooth technology and app support for real-time feedback to help improve your brushing habits.
- Has a pressure sensor to prevent over brushing
- Comes with 3 replacement brush heads, a wireless smart guide, and a charging station
- Does not have an external timer (smart guide) for you to keep track of time as you brush
- Comes with a Ni-Cd battery hence has a shorter battery life.
Check the Oral-B 7000 SmartSeries on Amazon
Oral B 7500 vs 7000 Verdict
In conclusion, if you are in the market for a high-tech brush, the 7500 could be the better choice for you, because you get many first-rate features (5 brushing modes, Bluetooth App connectivity, more power-it whirls faster than the 7000 and is lighter). It has more or less similar features like the Smart Oral B 8000 apart from the USB travel charger. It has a favorable price and a longer lasting battery, compared to other top-tier products of its kind.
Alternatively, if you want a simpler option that is a bit more affordable compared to the 7500, then the 7000 is great too. Either way, both brushes have superb features that contribute to superior oral health so if either one is within your budget, why not?
|1.||Oral B 8000|
|2.||Oral B 7000|
|3.||Oral B 5000|
For more deals from other brands, visit our dedicated electric toothbrush Amazon Prime Day 2019.