Let us compare 7000 vs 7500: These best Oral B electric toothbrushes consists of many features in common and few that differentiate them namely, the number of brush heads, cleaning modes, colour selection, battery life, new features and their costs. Check, Oral B 7000 vs 8000 Black Friday Deals 2019.
In summary, the Oral B 7000 has 6 cleaning modes, 3 brush heads, and 10 day battery life. It comes in black and white and includes a wireless smart guide, whereas the 7500 SmartSeries Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush is the improved version of the 7000, with long-lasting battery life, a smart ring pressure sensor and 5 cleaning modes.
Oral B 7000 vs 7500
What differentiates the Oral B 7000 from 7500 is that while the Oral B Pro 7000 has one more mode (tongue cleaning) and a total of 6 modes, the Pro 7500 has 5 modes. The Oral B Pro 7500 comes with Lithium-Ion batteries that provide longer battery life and short charging time while the Pro 7000 has Ni-Cd batteries that lack these advantages.
- The 7500 comes with a unique charging case while the Pro 7000 doesn’t.
- The 7500 has a multi-color SmartRing that illuminates to provide feedback if you brush too hard. The 7000 has a pressure sensor that lights up too, but it is not a SmartRing.
- They are both smart brushes equipped with Bluetooth and app support.
- Both have round brush heads with bristles angled at 16 degrees for superior, 3D
- Both rotate, oscillate and pulsate to loosen and remove plaque from individual teeth and along the gum line.
- Both have a pressure sensor to considerably minimize over brushing.
- Both brushes have rechargeable batteries and different modes of use.
- Both come with 3 replacement brush heads.
- Both are compatible with a wide range of brush head refills from Oral B.
Oral B 7500 Review
Oral B Pro 7500 features a round brush head design that ensures the angled bristles surround each tooth as it rotates, oscillates and pulsates, to loosen and remove plaque around the tooth and along the gum line, for superior 3D cleaning action across the teeth.
- It is rechargeable, with 5 modes; Pro Clean, Daily Clean, Sensitive, Whitening and Gum Care.
- The Pro 7500 is an intelligent brush equipped with Bluetooth Technology and app support, to provide real-time feedback to help improve your brushing habits. It has features such as the Dental Care Journey feature lets you pick a pre-programmed routine that aligns with your dental care goals. The Focused Care feature has customizable brushing plans that allow for the implementation of more personalized dentist recommendations.
- Features a conveniently located customizable SmartRing that gives feedback from the brushing timer, pressure sensor, and Bluetooth connection. It is easily visible from any angle while brushing, and it can be programmed to illuminate a color of your choice from a selection of 12 colors.
- A timer in the handle pulses every 30 minutes to let you know when to switch to the next quadrant of your mouth when brushing, so you can get a total of 2 minutes brushing time across the 4 quadrants of your mouth, as dentists recommend.
- Triple Pressure Censor helps maintain healthy gums as it illuminates the SmartRing and slows down pulsations to let you know when you are brushing too hard.
- It comes with a fast-charging Lithium-Ion battery that lasts up to 12 days in between charges, even with regular use. The overall battery life is extra long too.
- It also comes with a base charger, a rigid and durable travel case, and 3 replacement brush heads.
- The round brush head that fits individually around each tooth, along with the angled bristles ensure superior 3D cleaning
- Bluetooth Technology and app support to provide real-time feedback
- Has a pressure sensor to ensure you do not brush too hard
- Has 5 different modes of use that gives you wide flexibility.
- Impressively long battery life, it can last for 12 days of continuous usage.
- The price point is high as it is a top-tier brush
- A bit too powerful and it could aggravate your gums and teeth if care is not taken.
Check the Oral-B Pro 7500 SmartSeries on Amazon.
Oral B 7000 Review
The Oral B Pro 7000 black electric toothbrush with smartguide is the latest, most advanced top rated, best selling Oral B Electric Toothbrushes .
The 7000 comes in both black and white clinically proven to have superior 3D cleaning that pulsates and sweeps side to side breaking up and removing up to 100% more plaque than a manual toothbrush.
Whitens your teeth in two weeks.
The Oral B Pro 7000 electric toothbrush is obviously an improvement of Oral B 5000. It features 6 cleaning modes; the daily cleaning mode, gum care mode, sensitive mode, whitening mode, and deep clean mode.
- The Oral B Pro 7000 gives you real-time feedback with its smart phone application.
- It comes with a premium charger that uses magnetic charge to close, a plastic holder and adhesive taped foam that you can use to mount the monitor to a surface.
- The Oral b black 7000 electric toothbrush is 100% waterproof.
- It notifies you whenever you brush too hard using its pressure sensor.
- Comes with a timer that goes on every 30 seconds to indicate to you that you should move to the next quadrant in your cleaning regime or you have already brushed for the recommended two minutes brushing.
- Features a pressure sensor that illuminates whenever you brush too hard thus protecting your teeth.
- It also features a constant communication between the brush and your compatible smartphone.
- ThIS best selling Oral b electric toothbrush is powered by NiMH batteries. When fully charged the battery lasts for at least ten days brushing two times a day.
- Comes with a compact travel charger that closes with magnetic charge/tension.
- Comes with a dedicated tongue cleaner
- It is compatible with any Oral B replacement head (Power Tip, Ortho, Deep Sweep, CrossAction, Floss Action, Prowhite, Precision clean, Sensitive and Dual Clean).
The ORAL B features a cross action brush head that has bristles angled at 16 degrees such that it surrounds each tooth for a thorough brushing. The brush head has rubber paddles that complement the soft bristles that work gently with the rotary cleaning mechanism that improve the effectiveness of your cleaning. This also ensures that your teeth are cleaned thoroughly because the soft bristles clean the gum area without scraping the tissues around the gums. It is light and not bulky at all. It actually feels nice when holding it.
Besides the Bluetooth app, the Oral B Pro 7000 comes with 6 cleaning modes. These are:
- Daily Clean plus Triple Pressure Sensor: this intuitively reduces the speed of the brush to guard against brushing too hard. The daily clean mode enables the toothbrush to pulsate and sweep back and forth allowing you to clean your teeth better.
- Gum Care Mode: massages the gums and gently stimulates your gums for total cleaning.
- Sensitive Mode: for sensitive teeth-will regulate the rotation to cater for sensitivity
- Whitening Mode: whiten your teeth
Wireless SmartGuide: this aids your brushing-will tell which quadrant needs more brushing so that you brush evenly and effectively. Deep Clean Mode: helps you to brush longer. Tongue Cleaner Mode: for cleaning your tongue. Of course, you get trademark 3D motion that rotates, pulsates and oscillates for detailed deep cleaning from tooth to tooth. Its Deep Sweep brush head allows you to sweep side to side so that you can brush as you would have with a regular toothbrush, but of course with the superior benefits of power.
Unlike the 5000, the timer on the Oral B Pro 7000 does not go off after the two minutes.
After you are done brushing, you will have to manually switch it off. It does not auto-off. The battery lasts only 10 days compared to Sonicare’s 21 days. The blue light when charging can be a bit annoying because it is sharp and bright especially at night.
- 1 Oral-B SmartSeries Handle
- 1 CrossAction Brush Head
- 1 ProWhite Brush Head
- 1 Sensitive Brush Head
- 1 Premium Charger with Refill Head Storage
- 1 Premium Travel Case
- 1 SmartGuide
Smartphone is not included Instructions: The Oral B Black batteries need to be charged for at least 14-24 hours when the charge is depleted. You are advised to run down the battery at least three times in a year and then recharge it to fully charged. This elongates the lifespan of the battery.
- The Oral B toothbrush supports American 110v only. In case you make international trips, you can always buy a voltage converter that will convert it into 240v that are mostly used internationally. The black electric toothbrush battery is 50-60 hertz
- When charging a blue flickering light will come on. Once the charge is full the flickering light will stop flashing.
- The average battery life of most Braun brushes is between 4-8 years depending on how you maintain your brush. Charging too often is said to reduce the lifespan of the battery.
The smooth rotary mechanism and the soft bristles coupled with the flagship 3D technology ensures that your oral care is complete.Your teeth and gums will be thoroughly cleaned without scraping the gums. This brush will reverse gingivitis and also keep your teeth sparkling white.
The angled bristles enhance tooth to tooth cleaning while the smart guide motivates you to brush better by giving you smiles once you accomplish a milestone.
The best part of the Oral-B toothbrushes is that there is no more guess-work or doubt as to how effective your oral care regime is progressing. You get real-time data on your progress and data tracked back to 20 days.
You will certainly know and notice the improvement on your teeth. This toothbrush has received an average customer star rating of 86% out of over 700 customer reviews. With such high levels of customer satisfaction, it is certainly a contender for the top electric toothbrush in the market today.Check the Oral B 7000 current price here on Amazon
The toothbrush is also featured among the top in the Amazon rechargeable toothbrushes.
Oral B 7500 vs 7000 – Which is Better?
In conclusion, if you are in the market for a high-tech brush, the 7500 could be the better choice for you, because you get many first-rate features (5 brushing modes, Bluetooth App connectivity, more power-it whirls faster than the 7000 and is lighter). It has more or less similar features like the Smart Oral B 8000 apart from the USB travel charger. It has a favourable price and a longer-lasting battery, compared to other top-tier products of its kind.
Alternatively, if you want a simpler option that is a bit more affordable compared to the 7500, then Oral B Pro 7000 is great too. Either way, both brushes have superb features that contribute to superior oral health so if either one is within your budget, why not?