Choosing Oral B 7000 Vs Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Smart 9500 will be down to your taste and fine details that work for you. These two electric toothbrushes are some of the most comprehensive toothbrushes in the market today.
- Real time feedback with the Oral B app focuses brushing...
- Made of different high tech materials like silicon....
- Clinically proven superior 3D cleaning oscillates,...
- Rechargeable with 6 modes: Daily Clean, Gum Care,...
- Speed Up to 800 brush movements per second , Features...
Last update on 2020-10-21 at 02:13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Our best toothbrush ever for the most exceptional clean...
- Best in class clean : Removes up to 10x more plaque and...
- Brighten your smile with White mode to remove up to 100...
- Get the best results with real time feedback, automated...
- Our premium charging travel case lets you store and...
Last update on 2020-10-21 at 02:34 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
They are packed with nifty features. They both have a number of customized cleaning modes like the one for whitening teeth. And they are both very effective at cleaning teeth. For more reviews on how Oral B compares to Philips Sonicare electric toothbrushes, check, Oral B vs Sonicare.
Oral B 7000 Vs Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Smart 9500
Sonicare DiamondClean Features:
Features the Phillips brand’s patented sonic vibration technology; it uses 31,000 brush strokes-per-minute to break down and clean plaque from the teeth.
The bristles on the brush head are shaped like diamonds, hence the name. The bristles effectively combat plaque to clean the teeth, remove stains and whiten them.
- Philips Sonicare 9500 has 5 brushing modes. These include; White, Clean, Gum Care, Deep clean and Tongue Care.
- Its body is smooth and curved, with two physical buttons: a power button and a cleaning intensity button.
- It has 5 indicator lights to indicate the current brushing mode.
- It comes with four brush heads
- It also comes with a Phillips Quadpacer timer that will prompt you to move onto brushing the next quadrant of your mouth every 30 seconds.
On a full battery, it can last for about 20 days in between charges, even with frequent use. It comes with a charging glass that can double up as a rinsing glass, and a USB charger.
- Has 5 modes of use
- Long battery life
- Comes with 4 replacement brush heads
- Quadpacer timer ensures that you brush for the recommended 2 minutes
- Easy to use as the indications are clear and concise
- Low noise
- Manual toothbrush head for easy transition from manual to electric
- Check, Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Smart 9750 vs 9700 vs 9500 vs 9300.
Oral-B Pro 7000 Features:
Uses 3D technology for unrivalled cleaning action. Pulsations, rotations and oscillations of the brush head work together with the angled bristles to break up and remove plaque from the teeth and along the gum line.
The Oral B 7000 brush head is round to wrap around each individual tooth, with bristles angled at 16 degrees for precision cleaning.
Has 6 modes; Daily Clean, Gum Care, Whitening, Sensitive, Deep Clean and Tongue Clean.
Has a pressure sensor that lights up and stops pulsations when you brush too aggressively. This minimizes damage to the gums and teeth.
Using Bluetooth technology and the Oral B app, your oral hygiene habits can be monitored over time and improved for the better as it provides real-time feedback. It also gives oral care tips and senses when you are brushing too hard.
It comes with 3 different replacement brush heads; CrossAction, ProWhite and Sensitive. In addition, it is compatible with a wide range of Oral B Brush Head Refills.
Comes with a SmartGuide timer that will let you know when your 2-minute brushing time is up.
- Provides superior, precision 3D cleaning
- Has 6 brushing modes
- Has Bluetooth capabilities and app support
- Has a pressure sensor to eliminate over-brushing
- Comes with 3 replacement heads
- Check how it compares with top Oral B models in our Oral B 7000 vs 7500 and or Oral B 7000 vs 8000.
- Shorter battery life
- The Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Smart 9500 uses sonic vibration technology, while the Pro 7000 uses pulsations, oscillations and rotations to break up plaque from the teeth
- The DiamondClean can be charged using a USB charger even directly from a laptop. It can be charged using its charging glass too. The Pro 7000 uses a more traditional charging stand.
- The DiamondClean comes with 4 brush heads of the same model. The Pro 7000 comes with 3 different brush heads.
- The DiamondClean has 5 brushing modes while the Oral B 7000 has 6 modes
- The DiamondClean has a longer battery life of up to 20 days on a full charge while the Pro 7000 goes for about 10 days.
- The Oral B 7000 has a round brush to align around each tooth head while the DiamondClean brush head is shaped more like a manual toothbrush head.
- [amazon_textlink asin=’B07CC2K76R’ text=’Diamondclean Smart 9500′ template=’ProductLink’ store=’hmpg-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’ac51c5e0-1b6d-45e8-9629-eba594057294′] has the ability to pair brush head with cleaning mode and cleaning intensity. You just insert the brush head and let set for you which cleaning mode and intensity to use. Oral B 7000 lacks this feature.
- Both have different brushing modes
- They both have LED displays to indicate the current brushing mode.
- Both have timers to ensure that you brush your teeth for a total of the recommended 2 minutes.
- Both come with replacement brushes.
- They both have rechargeable batteries and they are both
- Bluetooth enabled.
Which is Better, Oral B 7000 or Sonicare Diamondclean Smart 9500?
As you can see, each toothbrush has distinct pros and cons. The choice between the two brushes lies heavily upon personal preferences. The Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Smart 9500 ’s ease of use and minimalistic design ensures a simpler experience for users, especially those transitioning from manual to electric toothbrushes.
- It has better practical features like, induction charging glass which makes charging effortless without messy wires. It has both rubber and matte finish unlike Oral B Pro 7000 that only has rubber.
- You also get a dual charging system which means you can charge your brush in America and abroad without the inconvenience of buying a converter. DiamondClean has a long battery life of three weeks compared to Oral B 7000 that has a battery life of 7-10 days.
- You also get a premium travel case with a USB charger that can charge both your phone and the brush.
If you are on a budget, Oral B 7000 is the best, it much cheaper than the Sonicare Diamondclean Smart. It has all the key features needed to fight against tooth decay and gum diseases such as 2-minute timer, pressure sensor, tongue cleaner, Bluetooth connectivity for getting tutorials and real data on how you brush teeth and much more as discussed above.