Choosing between Oral B Pro 7000 and Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Smart 9500 will be down to your taste and fine details that work for you. These two electric toothbrushes are some of the most comprehensive toothbrushes in the market today.
Main Difference between Oral B Pro 7000 vs Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Smart 9500 Specs
- Oral B Pro 7000 comes with 3 brush heads compared to 4 of Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Smart 9500
- Diamondclean Smart 9500 has 5 brushing modes while the Pro 7000 has 6 modes
- Sonicare 9500 has a longer battery life of up to 20 days on a full charge while the Oral B Pro 7000 goes for about 10 days.
- Pro 7000 has a round brush to align around each tooth head while the Diamondclean 9500 brush head is shaped more like a manual toothbrush head.
- Smart 9500 has the ability to pair brush head with cleaning mode and cleaning intensity. You just insert the brush head and let set for you which cleaning mode and intensity to use. Pro 7000 lacks this feature.
- Diamondclean Smart 9500 uses sonic vibration technology, while, Oral B Pro 7000 uses pulsations, oscillations and rotations to break up plaque from the teeth
- Smart 9500 can be charged using a USB charger even directly from a laptop. It can be charged using its charging glass too. Pro 7000 uses a more traditional charging stand.
Table of Contents
- Both have different brushing modes
- They both have LED displays to indicate the current brushing mode.
- Both have timers to ensure that you brush your teeth for a total of the recommended 2 minutes.
- Both come with replacement brushes.
- They both have rechargeable batteries and they are both
- Bluetooth enabled.
Which is Better, Oral B 7000 or Sonicare 9500 Diamondclean?
As you can see, each toothbrush has distinct pros and cons. The choice between the two brushes lies heavily upon personal preferences. The Smart 9500 ’s ease of use and minimalistic design ensures a simpler experience for users, especially those transitioning from manual to electric toothbrushes.
- It has better practical features like, induction charging glass which makes charging effortless without messy wires. It has both rubber and matte finish unlike Pro 7000 that only has rubber.
- You also get a dual charging system which means you can charge your brush in America and abroad without the inconvenience of buying a converter.
- Smart 9500 has a long battery life of three weeks compared to Pro 7000 that has a battery life of 7-10 days.
- You also get a premium travel case with a USB charger that can charge both your phone and the brush.
If you are on a budget, Oral B 7000 is the best, it much cheaper than the Diamondclean Smart. It has all the key features needed to fight against tooth decay and gum diseases such as 2-minute timer, pressure sensor, tongue cleaner, Bluetooth connectivity for getting tutorials and real data on how you brush teeth and much more as discussed above.
- Oral B Genius 8000 vs Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Smart 9300
- Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Smart 9700 vs Protectiveclean 6100 : Key Differences and Specs Comparison
Dr. Tom Bell has a PhD in Medical Anthropology. He has a keen interest in oral health topics and is the founder of dentalrave. He has been an oral health researcher and electric toothbrush enthusiast for over 10 years. Tom works with Awin and others in his research. When not talking about dental hygiene and gadgets, Tom likes spending time outdoors hiking.