Oral B Pro 7000 vs Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Smart: Choosing between Pro7000 and Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Smart will be down to your taste and fine details that work for you. These two electric toothbrushes are some of the most comprehensive toothbrushes in the market today.
They are packed with nifty features. They both have a number of customized cleaning modes like the one for whitening teeth. And they are both very effective at cleaning teeth. For more reviews on how Oral B compares to Philips Sonicare electric toothbrushes, check, Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Smart 9750 vs 9700 vs 9500 vs 9300 vs Prestige 9900.
|Electric Toothbrush, Oral-B Pro 7000 SmartSeries Black Electronic Power Rechargeable Toothbrush with...||$139.43||View on Amazon|
Last update on 2022-05-17 at 05:44 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Difference between Oral B Pro 7000 and Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Smart
- The Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Smart 9500 uses sonic vibration technology, while the Pro 7000 uses pulsations, oscillations and rotations to break up plaque from the teeth
- The DiamondClean can be charged using a USB charger even directly from a laptop. It can be charged using its charging glass too. The Pro 7000 uses a more traditional charging stand.
- The DiamondClean comes with 4 brush heads of the same model. The Pro 7000 comes with 3 different brush heads.
- The DiamondClean has 5 brushing modes while the Oral B 7000 has 6 modes
- The DiamondClean has a longer battery life of up to 20 days on a full charge while the Pro 7000 goes for about 10 days.
- The Oral B 7000 has a round brush to align around each tooth head while the DiamondClean brush head is shaped more like a manual toothbrush head.
- Sonicare Diamondclean Smart has the ability to pair brush head with cleaning mode and cleaning intensity. You just insert the brush head and let set for you which cleaning mode and intensity to use. Oral B 7000 lacks this feature.
- Provides superior, precision 3D cleaning
- Has 6 brushing modes
- Has Bluetooth capabilities and app support
- Has a pressure sensor to eliminate over-brushing
- Comes with 3 replacement heads
- Check how it compares with top Oral B models in our Oral B 7000 vs 7500 and or Oral B 7000 vs 8000.
- Shorter battery life
Similarities between Oral B Pro 7000 and Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Smart
- Both have different brushing modes
- They both have LED displays to indicate the current brushing mode.
- Both have timers to ensure that you brush your teeth for a total of the recommended 2 minutes.
- Both come with replacement brushes.
- They both have rechargeable batteries and they are both
- Bluetooth enabled.
Which is Better, Oral B Pro 7000 or Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Smart?
As you can see, each toothbrush has distinct pros and cons. The choice between the two brushes lies heavily upon personal preferences. The Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Smart 9500 ’s ease of use and minimalistic design ensures a simpler experience for users, especially those transitioning from manual to electric toothbrushes.
- It has better practical features like, induction charging glass which makes charging effortless without messy wires. It has both rubber and matte finish unlike Oral B Pro 7000 that only has rubber.
- You also get a dual charging system which means you can charge your brush in America and abroad without the inconvenience of buying a converter. DiamondClean has a long battery life of three weeks compared to Oral B 7000 that has a battery life of 7-10 days.
- You also get a premium travel case with a USB charger that can charge both your phone and the brush.
If you are on a budget, Oral B 7000 is the best, it much cheaper than the Sonicare Diamondclean Smart. It has all the key features needed to fight against tooth decay and gum diseases such as 2-minute timer, pressure sensor, tongue cleaner, Bluetooth connectivity for getting tutorials and real data on how you brush teeth and much more as discussed above.