While researching good value electric toothbrush, you might have come across the HX8911 Philips Sonicare Healthywhite+.
There are 5 of them with more less the same features but differ in terms of packages and hence prices. There are some that with UV sanitizer, some with 2 packs, bonus pack and more. The difference also between these 5 healthy white toothbrush lies in the type of toothbrush head you get: You can either get ProResults Brush, Hydroclean brush head or just a standard toothbrush head.
The hx8911 features 2 cleaning modes: the daily clean and whitening modes. However, the HealthyWhite lacks the polish, sensitive and gum care modes when compared to the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean.
The Sonicare HealthyWhite hx8911 also lacks the UV Sanitizer when compared to the Philips Sonicare HX6733/70 HealthyWhite 3 Mode Premium Edition with UV Sanitizer.
Apart from this, the Sonicare Healthy White toothbrush comes with a travel charger and a travel case.
How does the Sonicare Healthy White compare with comparable Oral B models? find out here.
This Philips Sonicare is the most highly recommended best electric toothbrush by US dental professional’s.
The range of capabilities it offers will ensure a healthy and efficient regime for your teeth. It will also give you whitened teeth to improve your confidence.
A lot of people have also praised the brush claiming that it is gentle when it comes to brushing your teeth and that it makes their teeth whiter and healthier.
Most have claimed that once they started using the toothbrush, they have gotten rid of 7 times much plaque than they used to with their manual brushes.
Here is what this Philips Sonicare Healthy White Plus offers:
- The healthy white Sonicare toothbrush is clinically proven, to remove stains left by coffee, red wine or even tea.
- Has a unique dynamic cleaning action that efficiently and gently reaches deep between your teeth and along your gum lines to give you the ultimate brushing experience.
- Features a slim angled neck, an ultra high bristle speed, and contoured fit bristles.
- It comes with an embedded smart timer that will ensure that you brush according to dentists recommendations.
- The Philips Sonicare healthy white toothbrush ProResults brush head has a contoured fit and wider bristle ranges. It also has a unique angled neck that not only gives you a wide tooth coverage.
- All these features will give you a greater power to remove plaques easily in the tough to reach areas of the mouth.
Key Benefits of the Philips Sonicare Healthywhite+
The Philips Sonicare healthywhite+ electric rechargeable toothbrush
hx8911 comes with a
- It has a reminder bristles feature for complete control.
- It is very easy to hold due to its small neck design.
- This Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush has an easy to open packaging.
- Its brushes can last a very long time; approximately 3 to 6 months.
- Its travel case and charged that wraps quickly make it convenient to move around with
- Its motor gives it strong vibrations that make it brush better
Some of the customers have expressed dissatisfaction with this Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush claiming that: The HX6733/80 HealthyWhite is relatively expensive.
The trademark patented healthy white plus comes with two flexible cleaning modes. These include:
Daily Clean: a cleaning mode that will give you a two-minute standard cleaning which gives you an exceptional mouth cleaning experience every day.
White: The white cleaning mode that gives you 2 minutes of whitening brushing time that allows you to remove stains on the surface and an extra 30 seconds that will allow you to polish your front teeth.
It has three cleaning intensities: Low, medium and high. This caters for sensitive teeth, control the intensity to what you are comfortable with.