I was searching for Amazon Prime Day electric toothbrush deals today and found myself clicking one button after the the other, what a waste of time! Before I realize a quick way of finding the best Amazon Prime Day Deal of anything I want in seconds. And here is how you can search Amazon faster and easier to get the best deal today.
How to Find Amazon Prime Day Deals 2018
- First login into your amazon account presumably you are an Amazon Prime member already (note Prime Day deals are exclusively for Amazon Prime Member). If you are not yet a member take advantage of the Amazon Prime 30 days free trial and remember to cancel it before 30 days trial ends if you are not keen on being subscribed.
- After signing in into your Amazon account, you will immediately see a big “prime day banner”, click it.
- After clicking the banner, check the Amazon search bar, you will see it written ‘prime day’
- On the search bar, type anything you want to buy or see if it has a deal yet, for instance ‘electric toothbrush or water flosser or kids toys’ and click search.
- You will be populated with a lot of deals on what you have searched eg a lot of kids toys deals. Some deals end in 1 hour, others in 20 hours and so forth
- Choose the product you want, right click to open it in a new tab, and see if you want to buy it or not
- Repeat these 7 steps in everything you want to buy today.
Another quick way to search for deals on Amazon is:
- Add all the product you want or wish to buy on the shopping cart
- Then download the Amazon prime mobile app (you get $10 if you do so)
- Amazon will alert you through the app when the product you have added has got a deal
- When you get the alert, go check it and decide to buy or not. Hope the alert will not find you on bed tired asleep or busy on work as other deals ends in less than 4 hours.
All the best; Hope you get the best deal today.