Cyber Monday Electric Toothbrush Deals 2020 by Oral B, Philips Sonicare and other best electric toothbrush Cyber Monday deals 2020 . Better than Black Friday Electric Toothbrush Deals 2020? Check it out.
Cyber Monday Electric Toothbrush Deals 2020
- Removes up to 100% more plaque vs. a regular manual...
- 2D cleaning electric toothbrush head oscillates and...
- 2 Minute Pro Timer: signals every 30 seconds to help...
- Compatible with Oral-B Brush Heads for every Oral Care...
- Oral-B is the #1 dentist-recommended toothbrush brand...
- 40,000 VPM SMART TOOTHBRUSH – Beauty, brains and...
- GO BEYOND JUST CLEANING – AquaSonic removes 10x more...
- 8 DUPONT BRUSH HEADS & TRAVEL CASE INCLUDED - Every...
- MODERN TECHNOLOGY - Black Series brings toothbrushes...
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - 1 AquaSonic Black Series Smart...
- Clinically proven superior 3D cleaning oscillates and...
- The pressure sensor stops the pulsation movement if you...
- 1 Mode, Daily Clean, rotates to break up and sweep away...
- Included in pack: 1 Oral B Professional Handle, 1...
- Compatible with the following replacement toothbrush...
- Gentle and effective care made easy with sonic...
- Protect your teeth and gums with a pressure sensor that...
- Always know when to replace your brush head for an...
- 2 minute timer with QuadPacer helps ensure Dental...
- Long lasting 14 days battery life. Battery indicator...
Last update on 2020-10-29 at 15:42 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Cyber Monday Electric Toothbrush Deals 2019
- Get 50% off Oral-B Genius Pro 8000 Electronic Power Rechargeable Battery Electric Toothbrush with Bluetooth Connectivity, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
- Get 50% Off Oral-B Genius Pro 8000 Electronic Power Rechargeable Battery Electric Toothbrush with Bluetooth Connectivity, Rose Gold, Powered by Braun
- Get 50% off Oral-B 8000 Electronic Power Rechargeable Battery Electric Toothbrush with Bluetooth Connectivity, Sakura Pink
- Get 50% off Oral-B 8000 Electronic Power Rechargeable Battery Electric Toothbrush with Bluetooth Connectivity, White
- Get $20 off Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Smart 9750 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, Rose Gold HX9924/65
- Get $20 off Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart 9750 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, Lunar Blue HX9954/56
- Get 50% off + $20 off Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Classic Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, Black HX9351/57
- Get 50% off + $20 off Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Classic Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, Pink HX9361/69
- Get 39% off + $20 off Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart 9700 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, Lunar Blue HX9957/51
- Get $20 off Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart 9500 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, Pink HX9924/21
- Check, Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Cyber Monday 2020.
- Get 25% off Colgate 360 Optic White Platinum Electric toothbrush With 4 Replacement Heads
Oral B Electric Toothbrush Cyber Monday 2019
Last year the company released a new model the Oral B Gene 9600 and the 7500 which they will want to promote because it has good features that will make it competitive in the electric toothbrush crowded market.
Last year we had oral b genius 8000 black Friday and oral b 6000 Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals that performed so well. Though the company might be tempted to put them on offer in 2018, most likely they will heavily discount the new models. They just launched Oral B 9600 for the USA market which is set to be their top premium model. The 9600 has position detection just like the 8000 but it has dual charging. Currently, it’s exclusively offered by Amazon, just like 7500.
Watch out for oral b 6000 black Friday deals save 70% offer, it might resurface. This is what they had last year; you could get 70% off on the 6000 which is a decent premium toothbrush. (Oral-B Pro 6000 Electric Toothbrush $79.99 (Was $179.99!))
The 6000 is just as good as the premium 8000, the only thing missing is the face mapping using the position detection function. Otherwise, it performs just as good, it has a Lithium Ion battery, which is long lasting, Bluetooth connectivity to the Oral B app and a smart ring that you can customize to your taste. The smart ring alerts you when you brush too hard and also acts as a quad pacer to alert you when you move from one quadrant to the next. It usually comes with three brush heads and has five cleaning modes, just one cleaning mode short of the 8000 and the brand new 9600.
We don’t have long to wait before we know which model will be massively reduced, it might be the new 9600 or 7500. Last year the 6000 was on offer both during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, they might do the same this year or have different models with measured discounts. Irrespective of which model will be on offer, you can bet there will a good deal especially in the premium range. The 7500 has been having a 10% off for a few months now, it is also exclusively sold in Amazon, so there is a chance .
Philips Sonicare Cyber Monday Deals 2019
- $25 Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Connected Rechargeable Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer. This deal is over
$5 off Philips Sonicare Healthy White Electric Lavender Toothbrush. This deal is over.
$5 off Philips Sonicare Healthy White Electric Toothbrush. This deal is over.
$10 off Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 Gum Health, Rechargeable electric toothbrush with pressure sensor, Black HX6850/60, 1 Count. This deal is over.
Cyber Monday Electric Toothbrush Deals 2018
- 49% off Oral-B WHITE 7000 SmartSeries Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush with Bluetooth Connectivity, Powered by Braun. This deal is over.
38% off Oral-B 7000 SmartSeries Rechargeable Power Electric Toothbrush with 3 Replacement Brush Heads, Bluetooth Connectivity and Travel Case, Black, Powered by Braun. This deal is over.
60% off Oral-B Pro 3000 Electronic Power Rechargeable Battery Electric Toothbrush with Bluetooth Connectivity, Powered by Braun. This deal is over.
- 50% off Philips Sonicare 3 Series gum health rechargeable electric toothbrush, HX6631.
- 40% off Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Classic Rechargeable 5 brushing modes, Electric Toothbrush with premium travel case, Amethyst, HX9371/71.
- 50% off Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Classic Rechargeable 5 brushing modes, Electric Toothbrush with premium travel case, White, HX9331/43.
- 40% off Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Classic with premium travel case, Pink, HX9361/69.
Cyber Monday Deals 2020
Cyber Monday is on the 30th of November 2020. This is the best day in the years calendar to snap cyber Monday deals on electric toothbrushes, cyber Monday oral b or Water Flosser. If you are keen to buy a water flosser, be sure to check cyber Monday waterpik to get massive savings.
Cyber Monday is the first Monday after Thanksgiving and it is steadily turning out to be one the busiest day in the online holiday shopping season. According to Adobe, Cyber Monday sales of 2018 surpassed those of Black Friday. Just like during Black Friday, retailers offer deals, the only difference is that on Cyber Monday the deals are time limited. Black Friday tends to have sales on most electronics while on Cyber Monday will have deals on beauty, clothes and items in every aspect of retail including travel and vacation packages. The most significant thing about Cyber Monday is that there are no cues, traffic jams and scrambling for discounts like on Back Friday. There is usually free shipping on most items on Cyber Monday.
A survey conducted by NRF revealed that many shoppers are skipping Black Friday to avoid the cues of shoppers scrambling for bargains that has come to be associated with Black Friday. Another theory is that Cyber Monday’s 24 sale gives busy shoppers a chance to compare prices. It also helps that Cyber Monday falls bang on at the time when most people are paid, so people have purchasing power to buy and what better time to buy when there are massive discounts on a number of items.
How did Cyber Monday come about?
The term was coined in 2005 by a group of marketing companies to allow small retail businesses to sway people to shop online as a way of competing with the big brands that rule over Black Friday. The name Cyber Monday was invented by Ellen Davis and Scott Silverman [ senior director of strategic communications for the National Retail Federationrewrite] in a press release on shop.org.
The term Cyber was preferred despite its hefty technical association to robots and all things tech to denote preference to shopping online using computers .Ellen Davis and Scott Silverman press release was titled “ Cyber Monday Quickly Becoming the Biggest Online Shopping Day ” based on research conducted in 2004 that indicated that the Monday after Thanksgiving was one of the busiest day in the holiday online shopping season. This spike in online shopping was explained by the New York Times as a result of people returning back to their work place to use computers to make online purchases.
In 2005 Many people had dial up slow internet connections that is why they prefers to shop at work where the computers had faster internet access. Of course a lot has changed since 2005; we now have 4G mobile phone with mega speed internet capability. However report by comScore (an organisation that researches online spending in the USA) show that 42 people still make online purchases on their smart phones but during working hours on Cyber Monday. The theory behind this is that with the holiday shopping to take of many people take advantage of Cyber Monday to buy gifts for Christmas day.
As always there is a lot o shopping to be done after Thanksgiving Day. Since its inception, Cyber Monday has been embraced by businesses across the globe and has become as important to online retail sales as Black Friday. Many shops start offering their discounts at midnight on Sunday so shoppers get a full 24 hours to shop.
Because Cyber Monday is done mainly online, you can get different offers by checking social media search using hashtags e.g #cybermonday. It also allows you to compare prices across different stores to get the best deal.
In some stores cyber Monday carries on until the second Monday in December also called Green Monday. Green Monday is a term coined by Ebay when they saw a spike on the second Monday on December. Green Monday is considered the last day for items to be shipped to customers if they were to arrive before Christmas. Over the years with the introduction of things like Amazon Prime, Green Monday has lost some of its push power but it still attracts a great number of online shoppers.
For more Cyber Monday Electric Toothbrush Deals 2020, bookmark this post.
- None Found