Cyber Monday Philips Sonicare 9900 Prestige with SenseIQ and Black Friday deals season is here. Sonicare Prestige 9900 is arguably one of the best smart toothbrushes available currently in the market. It comes in three colours: Pink, black midnight and champagne) and has lots of additional technology too like real time monitoring and personalized feedback. It is an upgrade to the premium Diamondclean smart range.
Last update on 2022-12-05 at 08:13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Selling Sonicare 9900 Prestige:
Last update on 2022-12-04 at 21:41 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Philips Sonicare 9900 Prestige Cyber Monday Deals
The flagship outstanding feature is the SenseIQ technology which senses pressure, motion and the zones the brushing is covering. Using this information the SenseIQ then adapts the intensity in case you push too hard to ensure that you are brushing at optimum levels.
- You see, when brushing with an electric powered toothbrush, you do not have to constantly move the brush head around a lot like you would do when using a manual brush. Rather, you gently proceed and direct the brush from one tooth to another allowing the brush head (which is moving at high revolutions of 62000 movements per minute) to do a great deal of cleaning your teeth.
- If the Sense IQ detects you’re not brushing in precision of one tooth to another or you if you are randomly moving the brush back and forth, the scrubbing sensor is triggered.
- Just like the pressure sensor, it vibrates and also illuminates the light ring. This time an amber coloured light is produced. It doesn’t flash as the pressure sensor, it’s a good light.
- When the scrubbing sensor is triggered, the intensity and sounds of the brush changes. Though the intensity setting is still set on the camera you’ve selected.
- The pressure and scrubbing sensor is created to sense, adjust and care. It senses by checking your brushing frequency, coverage, duration, pressure, movements and then adapts by setting the intensity (power) of the bristle movements to optimum level. It cares by assisting you to enhance your brushing in the long run.
- The SenseIQ analyses information from the different sensors at hundred times per minute. to make the real time feedback through the light band and handle vibrations.
Another interesting feature of this toothbrush is that it comes with one all encompassing toothbrush head called A3 premium all in one. The A3 premium all-in-one brush head enables you to clean with no compromise by the help of personalised assistance on the Philips Sonicare app.
- The A3 Premium All-in-One head is unlike any other brush head in the market, it is a one stop solution for common brushing needs (daily clean, gum care and whitening), as the title implies it’s an all in a single solution. It’s created to eliminate the demand for various types of brush heads. It’s been created to do every one of the items users demand of a brush head. It purges plaque efficiently, encourages healthier gums and whiten teeth.
- Independent tests have found that this A3 head removed 20x more plaque than a mechanical brush. It is able to get hundred % stain reduction versus a manual toothbrush (in a laboratory test) for whiter teeth.
- Research also indicates that in over a six-week period it is able to accomplish 15x healthier gums vs a manual toothbrush.
- This A3 Premium All-in-One head, like nearly all Sonicare currently offers, is BrushSync enabled. What this means is it’s the RFID chip built in. An excellent feature will be the power to find out the remaining battery power as a precise percentage.
- It has a sleek Premium handle that looks high end.
- It has a pacer and timer that helps you brush for the dentist recommended two minutes and also ensures that you dedicate equal time when brushing all the four zones of the mouth.
- Visible pressure sensor that alerts you when you’re brushing with excessive force
- BrushSync technology reminds you when to switch your brush head
- Extended battery life between charges
- Bluetooth & AI technology is effective – Sonicare have simplified the user experience
- Compact and stylish travel case – you are able to also charge the toothbrush whilst inside the case.
- It is a bit pricy
- The detachable USB cable for the traveling case has no set place for storage.
- A smartphone holder will have been helpful.
Black Friday Sonicare 9900 Prestige with SenseIQ
Like all Sonicare brushes, it employs the sonic patented technology that makes 62000 bristle movements in a minute to dislodge and hidden plaque. The Prestige may be the very first Sonicare to also enjoy a scrubbing sensor built in.The handle has a seamless power button that makes it look sleek.
It has five cleaning modes:
- Clean mode which lasts 2 minutes;
- White cleaning mode for whitening. It auto-shuts after two minutes and forty seconds
- Gum care mode for gentle cleaning under the gums which lasts three minutes and twenty seconds.
- Deep clean is for invigorative cleaning. This takes three minutes.
- Sensitive cleaning mode that is designed cleaning sensitive teeth and gums. It takes two minutes
Like most electric toothbrushes it has a built-in timer and pacer and BrushnSync that reminds you when it is time to replace your brush head. It also has a visible pressure sensor (The pressure sensor alerts you when you’re brushing with excessive force.)
It has a battery that can last up to 14 days and automatic shut off once its has cleaned for the set minutes.
- It also has real-time monitoring of the brush head position.
- It comes in two distinct colours (Champagne – HX9992/11 and Midnight Blue – HX9992/12).
- Buttons are pressure sensitive instead of resistive while the visible pressure sensor is built in to alert you when brushing much too hard.
- It has three distinct intensity settings (high, medium and low). The different intensities give you the option to select the intensity that suits your needs. For instance if you have sensitive teeth, the low intensity will suit you.
The SenseIQ technology helps you build very good habits and protect your teeth. It has Bluetooth connectivity with real time tracking and offline tracking which allows useful details being kept without having to use in real time.
Artificial Intelligence can help develop much better dental care habits through personalised feedback. The IA has a sense of simplification on the toothbrush despite being really technologically advanced. The brush may be charged in the travel compartment via an USB C connector. The handle is water resistant, so therefore you can use it in the shower. You also get a two year warranty provided for peace of mind.
- Philips Sonicare Toothbrush Cyber Monday Deals 2022
- Black Friday Electric Toothbrush Deals 2022 -Oral B, Sonicare
Dr. Tom Bell has a PhD in Medical Anthropology. He has a keen interest in oral health topics and is the founder of dentalrave. He has been an oral health researcher and electric toothbrush enthusiast for over 10 years. When not talking about dental hygiene and gadgets, Tom likes spending time outdoors hiking.