If you have been searching around for the best teeth whitening strips then you may have probably come across the Crest 3D White Strips or the Rembrandt Intense Stain Dissolving Strips. When it comes to teeth whitening strips, these are without a shadow of doubt contenders for the front runner spot in whitening products. Check Teeth Whitening Kit Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.
It therefore comes as no surprise that the Crest 3D White Professional Effects, the Crest 3D White White-strips Glamorous and Rembrandt Intense Stain Dissolving Strips top our best teeth white strips in the market today. In the table below we have broken down all the different qualities of the best whitening strips to illustratively point out why these products are receiving rave reviews by happy customers across the world.
Best Teeth Whitening Strips
[amazon_link asins=’B001OOLLVS,B01N6G4OQV,B06WVMGFR4,B01B1X3I1W’ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’the-best01-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’2db76474-fd1a-11e7-921b-297caf4bca31′]
Here are our brief reviews on the top 3 products:
The thing you get when you buy Crest 3D professional effects is quick results. There is nothing as good as instant gratification. Well it is not exactly instant, but you will start seeing results of your efforts in three days. The level of improvement on the whitening of your teeth will depend on how white your teeth were before you first applied the strips. For those with relatively white teeth, the result is noticeable in three days. However for evident dramatic change on your teeth you will have to follow the regiment as instructed by the manuals that come with the strips. One tip though is to remember to first use the strips before brushing your teeth for the best results. Here below are other quality features of the Crest 3D professional effects:
- The instructions are straight forward. To get started all you need is to remove the covering of the strip and then place the strips on your teeth. Apply the strip to the bottom teeth first followed by the upper one and in 30 minutes, you are done.
- There is no hustle in placing the strips because they are quit sticky. Once you apply the strips they sit squarely on your teeth and will not come off by accident.
- The strips fit easily in your mouth without causing any discomfort.
- Before you pull the strips out ensure that your hands are dry to give a good grip to remove the strip.
- Use strategies like chewing gum to increase the flow of your saliva. Sufficient flow of saliva reduces chances of tooth decay.
- Use the strips as recommended, 30 minutes. Some customers report of leaving them for up to 45 minutes for good results. However we recommend that you stay within the guidelines.
- The package comes with strips to last 20 days for both your upper and lower teeth. As mentioned above, these are to be applied for 30 minutes per day.
- The kit contains customisable 2-2 hourly teeth whitening strips. This will save you time in setting up.
- This is the reason why I pick this product as among the best teeth whitening strips.
The only downside to the Crest D professional is that it might lead to increased sensitivity for people with sensitive teeth. However, there is a way around this for those with sensitive teeth. To avoid increase in sensitivity, use the strips after every other day instead of applying the strips daily. Some customers who have experimented with Sensodyne toothpaste report that using this toothpaste after applying whitening strips reduces sensitivity.
On the other hand what I like the least about this product is that it has some negative impact of increasing teeth sensitivity for a person with sensitive teeth. The remedy to this is that instead of applying everyday start using it every other day. Other reviewers suggest using Sensodyne toothpaste.
Other things to consider are:
- In case your teeth are quite discoloured with stains on the teeth, you might want to extend the length of treatment to see noticeable results. Experts suggest you wait for two weeks for better results. This however varies across people, in some people it works great in a short while those with considerably stained teeth it may take up to two weeks. Whatever the case, this whitening strip surely works. You need to try one to find out how it performs on your feet.
- One small fiddle is that the strip is quite sticky that you need a good grip to remove it. A good tip is to start from the back f your teeth and work peeling the front. This way removing the strip is a breeze.
Things to watch out for:
- Ensure that the strip covers most of the surface that is affected while still taking care so that the strips don’t touch your gums.
- Preferably use water and not mouth wash to rinse your mouth to remove leftovers.
- Tone down on your coffee, tea, coloured drinks, smoking for better results. If you cannot cut down on these, then brush your teeth twice a day
Rembrandt 1 Week Teeth Whitening Kit features in the best teeth whitening list due to its ability to break down tough teeth stains leaving them with a white sheen. What I like most about this solid teeth whitening product is the fact that it has many qualities that enhance your whole teeth whitening regime:
- It breaks down the colouring on your teeth. It leaves you with a natural looking whiter smile within minutes of using it.
- Most tough teeth stains like coffee, tea, soda, red wine and smoking give way at the encounter of the Rembrandt Intense Stain Dissolving Strips leaving your teeth looking whiter.
- It employs an effective enamel ingredient commonly used by dentists that dissolves stains before they get a chance of clogging your gums. It visibly whitens stained teeth.
- They give you a film free finish once you peel off the strip unlike Crest.
- They work quite effectively that in two weeks time the difference is quite noticeable. Even by the fourth day the difference will be easy to spot.
- They use low levels of activated peroxide that is really safe. It converts into oxygen when swallowed.
- These teeth whitening strips are well suited for people with sensitive teeth because they do not trigger sensitivity on your teeth. You can get them at a considerably reduced price compared to Crest.
If you are looking for a teeth whitening strip that does what it says on the tin and provides more value then go for the Rembrandt 1 Week Teeth Whitening Kit.
The Rembrandt 1 Week Teeth Whitening Kit has a few drawbacks though:
- The strips are quite sticky and could stick to your fingers.
- Their taste is not so great.
- They are so delicate and fragile. You have to handle them with care, preferably use scissors to cut the strips because tearing them might cause damage. Cutting the strip can be a challenge because the strips are packaged in clear foil that easily folds over itself, tears easily or stretches out of shape if pulled without care.
What to be aware of regarding Rembrandt Strips?
- To avoid any awkwardness when opening the Rembrandt package, there are “tear notches” that make it easy to remove the package. Make sure your hands are dry, then holding on the tear notches peel off the long side first and then on the width.
- Preferably use Sensodyne tooth paste after applying the strip. Many users of Rembrandt report their improved results after using Sensodyne, especially those with sensitive teeth.
- In case you get adverse effects like numbness or swollen gums, discontinue the treatment and consult a doctor/dentist to rule out any nerve damage.
In Buying Teeth Whitening Strips: Consider This
Does the fact that the whitening strips have received a high volume of reviews qualify them to be the very best?
Perhaps there is a better way to research products you want to buy?
In my case after several attempts and frustrations, I came to terms that there are some instances where the products do not match the hype and rave reviews that you see in those infomercials. I came to a realization that for me, the best whitening strip for one person may differ from another person’s choice. By the end of the day, the buyer is the one who will tell whether the product meets their expectations or not. As a buyer, you, therefore, have to do your own research with a view to find something that closely matches your expectations.
So you have decided to get a whitening strip to white your teeth, what next? Well as with many products, following the product instruction as closely as you can is quite helpful. For you to be happy with your purchase get to understand how to use the product before you test drive the product. For you to see quick results when using teeth whitening strips, following the instructions on the tin is crucial.
How to Use Teeth Whitestrips:
Teeth whitening instructions: for the results you desire:
The good thing is that most teeth whitening products come with very easy to follow instructions. Here is what you should search out for when going through your teeth whitening instructions.
- How to apply the strip: a number of white strips advise that you do not brush your teeth before applying. Well this might sound like a contradiction. However, the reason behind this move is to aid the strips to hold on to your teeth properly. To place the strip, first remove it from its liner and align the side that has gel to your teeth
- Frequency of daily application: The number of daily applications varies depending on the product. It is crucial to know the number of times so that you don’t over apply or fall short of the required number of applications. For better results, stick to the frequency of application recommended.
- Duration of application: The length of time to have the application on your teeth impacts on the results you get. Mostly the duration ranges between 5 and 10 minutes depending on the product. Adhering to the specified duration will give you the results you desire.
- Length of treatment: the length of time to use the stripe varies across the range of products. Some can take up to a month while others may just last for a week.
Irrespective of the kind of whitening program you subscribe to, paying close attention to instructions will ease your efforts of getting the best smile and also ensure you’re properly caring for your teeth.
Following our extensive research that involved going through multiples of manuals and sifting through multitude customer reviews, we came up with three teeth whiting strips that stand out and are worth every penny spent on them.
- Crest 3D White Whitestrips Glamorous White – 50% More Strips
- Rembrandt Intense Stain Dissolving Strips
- Crest 3D White Professional Effects
|Features||Crest 3D White Professional Effects Plus 1 Hour ExpressWhitening Treatment, 88 Strips (44 Treatments)||– 50% More Strips||Rembrandt 1 Week Teeth Whitening Kit|
|Amazon UK Rating||4.2||3.9||3.6|
|Customer Reviews||2,088 reviews||755 reviews||81 reviews|
|Stains Removal||Removes 14 years of teeth stains, in just 30 minutes a day||Whitens 25X better when toothpaste is used for 4 weeks||Whitens tough surface stains like coffee, tea, soda, red wine and smoking in 7 days|
|Stay Time||The strip holds for a considerable time. You can actually have a chat while whitening. This is great because it does not stop you from doing things while whitening.||Can stay for a while which gives you the flexibility to talk while whitening.||Can stay for a while|
|Promised Results||You’ll see a whiter smile after 3 days, and full results in 20 days||Whitens 25X better than a leading teeth whitening toothpaste when toothpaste is used for 4 weeks||Noticeably whitens tough stains, like coffee, tea, soda, red wine and smoking in just minutes a day|
|Box Package||44 Treatment – 88 Strips Total|
|Use once a day for 30 minutes||Use once a day for 30 minutes||Use twice per day for 30 minutes|
- Colgate Optic White vs. Crest 3D White Toothpaste Reviews
- Crest 1 Hour Express vs Professional Effects Teeth Whitening Strip Reviews
Dr. Tom Bell has a PhD in Medical Anthropology. He has a keen interest in oral health topics and is the founder of dentalrave. He has been an oral health researcher and electric toothbrush enthusiast for over 10 years. Tom works with Awin and others in his research. When not talking about dental hygiene and gadgets, Tom likes spending time outdoors hiking.
Last update on 2023-11-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API