Here are the best electric toothbrush with UV Sanitizer 2020? Find out below. Electric toothbrushes discussed here use UV wavelength light with a set minutes timer to rid your brush head of up to 99% of germs. Using the UV cleaner is better than cleaning your brush heads with hot water.
Best Electric Toothbrush With UV Sanitizer 2020
1. Philips Sonicare FlexCare Whitening Edition Rechargeable Toothbrush) with UV Sanitizer
The Philips Sonicare FlexCare Whitening Edition Rechargeable Toothbrush like most Philips Sonicare electric toothbrushes employs patented Sonicare technology that creates up to 31000 revolutions per minute.
This technique removes up to 7 times more plaque than a manual brush by filtrating fluids between teeth. It helps to reduce gum disease by removing hidden food particles and germs that build up under the gums and teeth. It, in general, helps reduce the chance of gingivitis infection.
- The Philips Sonicare Flexcare Premium comes with a UV Brush Sanitizer which keeps the brush germ free and disinfected. You run the UV light sanitizer for 7 minutes for the best results.
- It features a Travel charger that is portable and compact.
- It includes two hard travel cases, travel caps for hygienic purposes, two flexcare handles, and two Diamondclean brush heads.
- Wide range of accessories: Includes 2 Flexcare Handles, 2 Diamond Clean Standard Brush Heads, 1 Compact Travel Charger, 2 Hygienic Travel Caps, 2 Hard Travel Cases,
- It has Five brushing modes for your ultimate flexibility. You can vary your cleaning depending on your needs.
Here are the cleaning modes:
- gum care for massaging and stimulating your gums to remove hidden plaque,
- a sensitive mode for sensitive teeth and to reduce instances of over-brushing. Brushing too hard can be harmful to your teeth.
- Daily Clean for day to day full power cleaning of teeth.
- The timer helps you brush effectively to the dentists recommended two minutes brushing for best results while the quad pacer ensures that you brush all sections of your mouth effectively.
- Whitens teeth in just one week.
- It features an easy start module that initially pushes lower revolutions and after 12 times teeth brushing, the full Sonicare power increases to the normal full setting.
- Great battery: Philips Sonicare batteries last more than two weeks on one charge (3 weeks). It comes with a manufacturer’s 2 years limited guaranteed.
The Flexcare Sonicare has cool features and looks quite glossy. It is powerful yet gentle to teeth and gums and can even be used on teeth with braces.
2. Oral B Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer
Unfortunately, to date, there is no any Oral B electric toothbrush with UV Sanitizer. Alternatively, you can decide to buy a UV cleaner itself as a separate unit. In this case, the best one to go for is the Aquatrend UV Toothbrush & Toothpaste Holder, with Drying & Build-in Fan, Wall Mounted Toothbrush Organizer, 5 Slots for Bathroom Family Kids, USB Charging Equipped with Adapter, 3 Stickers.
This UV device is suitable for all kinds of electric toothbrushes plus manual toothbrushes. It takes only eight minutes to dry and sanitize the toothbrush and kills up to 99% of bacteria and viruses.
- You can charge it using a USB cable
- It is quite easy to use. You just open the cover, put the toothbrush in and close it then the device will clean your brush automatically and switches itself off after finishing sanitizing.
3. Fairywill PRO Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer
Get this Fairywill PRO Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizerand get complete oral hygiene. It is currently the number best electric toothbrush with UV Sanitizer.
It promotes healthy gums, fresh breath, as well as teeth whitening in every brush. If you want to achieve whiter teeth in just two weeks, then it’s the best way to go.
- This electric toothbrush comes with a UV sanitizer that kills up to 99% of bacteria and germs.
- The two-minute timer can help you to be aware of your brushing time and will automatically stop after 2 minutes. This can avoid overbrushing that can harm your gums and teeth enamel.
- It has 5 cleaning modes (clean, soft, massage, polish and whitening) to cater for all your cleaning needs
- This comes with eight Dupont brush heads with three different functions. The 3 large brush heads are for everyday brushing. While the 2 circular arched brush head is for deep cleaning.
- Finally, the 3 rubberized brush head can protect your teeth and gums as you brush away the food particles and while cleaning your tongue and enamels.
- Other add-ons include a travel case with space for a handle and 2 brush heads. The best part is that you can charge your electric toothbrush while on its travel case
- Fairywill toothbrush lacks pressure sensor to alert you when you brush hard. Apart from that is quite cheap, you get it under $100 price tag.
Check the Fairywill PRO Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer, Ultra-Sonic Power Whitening Toothbrush with 5 Modes, Wireless Charging and Smart Timer, 8 Brush Heads with A Chargeable Travel Case.
4. Pursonic S750 Sonic SmartSeries Electronic Power Rechargeable Battery Toothbrush with UV Sanitizing Function
The Pursonic S750 Sonic SmartSeries Electronic Power Rechargeable Battery Toothbrush with UV Sanitizing Function, Black, Includes 12 Brush Heads[/easyazon_link]with UV Sanitizing Function is one of the best ultrasonic electric toothbrush on the market today. With it you get:
- Three cleaning modes: daily clean for regular use and massage for gently brushing your teeth when they in pain or bleeding gums and whitening for removing teeth stains.
- 2 weeks long-lasting battery
- 2 minutes timer with a pacer to help brush at the recommended 2 minutes time, twice a day. After every thirty seconds, the brush pauses to alert you to move from cleaning one area to another area.
- UV sanitizer for killing up to 99 per cent of bacteria. To turn the UV light on, you have to pull and push back the tray before closing it
- 12 brush heads with different colour rings to last you up to 3 years. Y ou can use it as a family toothbrush by swapping brush heads
- Can remove up to 300 per cent of bacteria along the gum line compared to the manual toothbrush
- No travel case, pressure sensor (for alerting you when you brush hard) or Bluetooth connectivity
5. Sonic Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer
The Sonic Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer employs the clinically proven superior sonic technology of cleaning teeth. It involves multiple oscillations (31000 strokes of bristles per minute). For a more effective deep cleaning experience, the bristles align well with teeth. The contoured bristles easily reach the entire surface of your teeth and gums for deep cleaning of gums and crevices. It has a handy UV cleaner that uses UV wavelength light with a 7 minutes timer to rid your brush head of up to 99% of germs.
- Sonic has a rechargeable cordless base for less hassle. No messing about with power cables.
- It is great for travelling because the charger can last for two weeks of continuous regular use on one full charge. The cordless base makes it quite portable and handy.
- This electric toothbrush has an auto timer that helps you brush for at least two minutes as recommended by dentists
- It features a quadpacer that alerts you to move to the next section of your mouth when cleaning so that you can effectively clean all sections of your mouth.
- It comes with three brushing modes to cater to all your dental cleaning needs. Here are the cleaning modes: Standard- for overall deep daily cleaning
Soft for gentle cleaning of sensitive areas like under the gums
Massage: for stimulating gums to make the blood flow effectively to the massaged area which in turn increases your body’s immune system to protect infected gums.
This toothbrush comes with a hassle-free one-year guarantee for peace of mind. The Sonic toothbrush offers you the same perks of top-end electric toothbrushes like oral b and Sonicare but on a pocket-friendly price. The sonic cleaning technology is effective in removing up to 7 times more plaque than a manual toothbrush. It has a quad pacer and auto timer o keep you is a step with dentists recommendation and the three cleaning modes cater for most of the crucial cleaning areas of your oral care. This is a decent toothbrush with no frills but will give you a better cleaning experience.
Check the Sonic Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer on Amazon.
6. Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Connected Rechargeable Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer
The Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Connected Rechargeable Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer has a lot of nice features to wish for including:
- A UV-Sanitizer to keep your brush head free from up to 99% of bacteria and viruses
- A built-in timer with a pacer that buzzes every 30 seconds to alert you to move to another mouth section
- The timer also helps you brush at recommended dentists 2 minutes brushing time, twice a day.
- An inbuilt pressure sensor that buzzes and slow down the brush speed in case of brushing hard
- 3 cleaning modes (daily clean, deep clean and whitening) plus three cleaning intensities (low, mid, high). This gives you control on which cleaning results you want to achieve. Whether stain removal or healthy teeth and gums or both and under which comfort zone. Always start with a low setting and increase it with time.
- Location Sensor, Using its inbuilt location sensor, flexcare can detect where you have brushed, or missed, same as Oral B 8000 or Genius X. This is quite handy as will make you go back and clean those areas or pay more attention next time you brush.
- Bluetooth Connected – Like most high-end electric toothbrushes, this brush has Bluetooth enabled.This allows you to connect it with Sonicare app for real-time feedback and coaching on how to you brush and how to brush well.
- Brush head tracker – The brush has the ability to track your brush head usage and suggest via Sonicare app when to change it.
- Remember to change the brush head every three months time.
- Ability to remove plaque ten times better than the manual toothbrush. Its brush head adjusts and adapts to each individual tooth you clean to give you a superior clean
- A premium travel case to keep your brush safe when travelling
- 2 brush heads: InterCare and Adaptive Clean
Does UV Light Really Sanitize Toothbrushes?
Studies show that UV light can kill bacteria. And it can reduce a significant amount of viruses on toothbrushes but not all. Therefore in addition to using a UV sanitizing device to kill bacteria, do also one of the following:
- Wash your hands before brushing to avoid transferring bacteria from hands to the toothbrush
- Rinse your toothbrush immediate after using it to get rid of toothpaste residue that can act as a growing place for viruses if left uncleaned
- Store your toothbrush upright to help it air dry quickly
- Keep your brush away from the toilets sink and bowl to avoid contamination
- Soak your brush head in the mouthwash for 20 minutes, this in itself can also kill of bacterias
- You can also run your toothbrush in the dishwasher
- Replace brush heads after every three to four-month time and don not share them with others to avoid cross-contamination
Which is your best electric toothbrush with UV sanitizer so far?