Which is the best electric toothbrush with uv sanitizer 2019? Find out below. Electric toothbrushes discussed here use UV wavelength light with a 7 minutes timer to rid your brush head of up to 99% of germs. Using the UV sanitizer is better than cleaning your brush heads with hot water.
Best Electric Toothbrush With UV Sanitizer
1. Philips Sonicare Flexcare Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer
The Philips Sonicare Flexcare Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush Premium With UV Sanitizer; Like most Philips Sonicare toothbrushes employs that patented Sonicare technology that creates up to 31000 revolutions per minute.
This technique is scientifically proven to remove 7 times more plaque than a manual brush by filtrating fluids between teeth.
The Sonic technology also aids you to reduce gum disease because hidden food particles and germs that build up under the gums are effortlessly removed by the thousands of movements made by the toothbrush. It, in general, helps reduce the chance of gingivitis infection.
- The Philips Sonicare Flexcare Premium comes with a UV Brush Sanitizer which keeps the brush germ free and disinfected. You run the UV light sanitizer for 7 minutes for the best results.
- It features a Travel charger that is portable and compact.
- It is also accessorized by two hard travel cases, travel caps for hygienic purposes, two flexcare handles, and two Diamondclean brush heads.
- Wide range of accessories: Includes 2 Flexcare Handles, 2 Diamond Clean Standard Brush Heads, 1 Compact Travel Charger, 2 Hygienic Travel Caps, 2 Hard Travel Cases,
- It has Five brushing modes for your ultimate flexibility. You can vary your cleaning depending on your needs.
The cleaning modes are highlighted by background illuminated display which indicates to you the cleaning mode you are currently using.
Here are the cleaning modes: gum care for massaging and stimulating your gums to remove hidden plaque, a sensitive mode for sensitive teeth and to reduce instances of over-brushing.
Brushing too hard can be harmful to your teeth. The other cleaning mode is Clean which is meant for day to day full power cleaning of teeth. You also get two customised routines for your dental care. It comes with a timer and quardpacer.
The timer helps you brush effectively to the dentists recommended two minutes brushing for best results while the quadpacer ensures that you brush all sections of your mouth effectively. Whitens teeth in just one week.
It has an easy start module that initially pushes lower revolutions and when you get used to the using Sonicare toothbrushes, after 12 times teeth brushing, the full Sonicare power is released.
Great battery: Philips Sonicare batteries last more than two weeks on one charge (3 weeks). It comes with a manufacturer’s 2 years limited guaranteed .
However, I am convinced that Sonicare bristles clean better due to the thousands of movements that push fluids into crannies, crevices and in between teeth. The Flexcare Sonicare has cool features and looks quite glossy, it is powerful yet gentle and can even be used on teeth with braces.
Check the Philips Sonicare FlexCare Whitening Edition Rechargeable Toothbrush 2 Count Bundleon Amazon
2. Sonic Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer
The Sonic electric toothbrush employs the clinically proven superior sonic technology of cleaning teeth. It involves multiple oscillations (31000 strokes of bristles per minute).
For a more effective deep cleaning experience, the bristles are contoured to align well with teeth. The contoured bristles easily reach the entire surface of your teeth and gums for deep cleaning of gums and crevices. It has a handy UV Sanitizer that uses UV wavelength light with a 7 minutes timer to rid your brush head of up to 99% of germs.
- It has a rechargeable cordless base for less hassle. No messing about with power cables.
- It is great for traveling because the charger can last for two weeks of continuous regular use on one full charge. The cordless base makes it quite portable and handy.
- It has an auto timer that helps you brush for at least two minutes as recommended by dentists
- It features a quadpacer that alerts you to move to the next section of your mouth when cleaning so that you can effectively clean all sections of your mouth.
- It comes with three brushing modes to cater for all your dental cleaning needs. Here are the cleaning modes: Standard- for overall deep daily cleaning
Soft for gentle cleaning of sensitive areas like under the gums
Massage: for stimulating gums- stimulating your gums is recommended by dentists because it makes blood to flow effectively to the massaged area which in turn increases your body’s immune system to protect infected gums.
This toothbrush comes with a hassle-free one-year guarantee for peace of mind.
The Sonic toothbrush offers you the same perks of top-end electric toothbrushes like oral b and Sonicare but on a pocket-friendly price. The sonic cleaning technology is effective in removing up to 7 times more plaque than a manual toothbrush. It has a quadpacer and auto timer o keep you is a step with dentists recommendation and the three cleaning modes cater for most of the crucial cleaning areas of your oral care. This is a decent toothbrush with no frills but will give you better cleaning experience.
Check the Sonic Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer on Amazon
3. Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite Electric Toothbrush
The HealthyWhite though medium priced comes fitted with a UV Sanitizer eliminates close to 99% of germs.
Currently unavailable on Amazon.
The sanitizer has an ultraviolet wavelength (light) that is destructive to micro-organs. The UV light breaks down DNA of germs and makes them stop reproducing and functioning. Once the DNA of germs is broken, they can’t function or reproduce and the organism dies.
Other features of the Sonicare HealthyWhite include:
- Three brushing modes you can use interchangeably: clean, white and sensitive
- It has a slim angled neck brush head, contoured bristles that effectively cover the surface of your teeth and hydro clean brush head (super high-speed bristle movements) that jets fluids into crevices in between your teeth for more effective cleaning. The hydro clean experience more or less like flossing and is effective for better plaque removal.
- It comes fitted with a quadpacer (this aids you to clean all sections of your teeth evenly) and a Smartimer that helps you clean your teeth for at least two minutes as recommended by dentists.
- It comes with a quality multi-voltage charger than can last up to three weeks on one charge
- You are also afforded customised brushing experience like the Easy-start that slows down the sonic movements when you first use the brush to give time to get used to the sonic power brushing experience.
- It removes everyday stains and whitens your teeth by at least two shade after only two weeks of continuous use.
- Its accessories include two diamond clean brush heads, two power brushes, two travel cases an integrated charge and UV sanitizer.
The HX6733/90 HealthyWhite can be customised to work with almost all types of teeth, from sensitive gums, teeth with braces to those with receding gums. I recommend the Healthy white Sonicare toothbrush to anyone looking for a toothbrush that is quite efficient in plaque removal and those with stained teeth. It is budget friendly priced yet quite effective in overall oral care.
4. Dentalski Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
The Dentalski MaxClean employs patented sonic cleaning technology. The toothbrush makes up to 35000 strokes per minute. Its bristles are mildly stiff for effective but gentle plaque removal.
Currently unavailable on Amazon.
The MaxClean Dentalski comes with a UV sanitizer which works really well with specially made transparent bristle on all Dentalski toothbrushes
It comes with three intensity cleaning modes that give you gentle and comfortable teeth cleaning. The cleaning modes are:
- C-Clean, for daily cleaning
- S-Soft, for sensitive teeth
- M-Massage for massaging your gums to stimulate efficient blood flow to the gum area.
Effective gum flow can reduce receding gums. The efficient blood flow to the gums also increases immune system of the gums to fight any pathogens that may lodge in the gum line.
It has a smart timer that ensures you brush for the dentist recommended two minutes for overall effective teeth cleaning.
It also has a quadpacer that makes you to brush evenly throughout your mouth.
It features a double charging system: a USB charging travel case that also has a UV sanitizer. You can use your phone or laptop to charge it when traveling.
The charger supports dual voltage of 100-240V, you can travel to any corner of the world with it (both Europe and USA).
It runs on high sonic speeds of up to 35000 bristle strokes per minute that soothingly scrapes away plaque and drives fluids in between teeth and all crevices for effective cleaning.
It has a neon-illuminated battery indicator that shows how the battery is being used
Its brush head effortlessly snaps on the base for a hassle-free assembly and ease of use.
A full charge of battery lasts for up to three weeks of daily continuous use.
The Dentalski is an alternative to Sonicare toothbrush range because they employ the same sonic technology. The Dentalski make more movements (35000) than Sonicare that make only 31000 oscillations per minute. It helps whiten teeth and improves gum health. The dual charging system, USB charging, and long lasting illuminated indicator battery make it ideal for traveling.
5. Oral B Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer
Unfortunately, to date there is no any Oral B electric toothbrush with UV Sanitizer. Alternatively, you can decide to buy a UV sanitizer itself as a separate unit. In this case the best one is the NinKe UV Toothbrush Sanitizer.
|1.||Oral B 8000|
|2.||Philips Sonicare Diamondclean|
|3.||Oral B Pro 6500|