Here are the best electric toothbrush for gingivitis 2021? Are your gums red, swollen and bleeding when brushing? Choosing one of these best gingivitis electric toothbrushes reviewed below will help you to fix these early sign of gum disease in up to 2 weeks time. They include soft brush heads, sensitive/gum care cleaning mode, 2 minutes timer with quadrapacer, pressure sensor and Bluetooth connectivity to help you track your cleaning habit.
Best Electric Toothbrush for Gingivitis 2021
- BRUSH & FLOSS AT THE SAME TIME: Sonic-Fusion combines the power of an advanced rechargeable sonic electric toothbrush with the proven effectiveness of the Waterpik Water Flosser
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: Up to 2x as effective as traditional brushing and flossing for reducing plaque and improving gum health; Accepted by the American Dental Association
- 3 MODES: Brush, Floss, Brush & Floss. Reservoirs can also be hand washed with warm soapy water
- 1 DEVICE DOES IT ALL: At the push of a button switch from sonic brushing, to water flossing, to both; handle detaches for brushing on the go
- INCLUDES: 2 water flossing brush heads, 2-minute timer with 30-second pacer, 10 pressure settings, recharge indicator, deluxe toothbrush travel case, and global voltage (100 - 240vac, 50/60hz). Waterpik's Fort Collins, Colorado support team is available...
Last update on 2021-07-26 at 20:33 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-07-27 at 02:31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart 9700 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart 9700 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush offers complete care for a heath mouth. It currently our number one best electric toothbrush for gingivitis 2021 with the ability to remove 10 times plaque along the gum lines compared to the manual toothbrush.
With it you get:
- 8 brush heads (3 gum care, 3 plaque control, one whitening and one tongue cleaning) targeted perfectly for getting rid of bacteria and improving gums in 2 weeks time
- 5 cleaning modes: gum care, daily clean, whitening, deep clean and tongue care. These modes paired with their brush heads offers you a thorough cleaning getting rid of bacteria causing gum disease.
- 3 cleaning intensities to offer you full control over the brushing speed
- 2 minutes timer with a pacer to help you brush evenly at 2 minutes recommended dentists brushing time, twice daily
- A pressure sensor situated at the bottom end of the brush handle that flashes every time you brush hard to alert you to not apply force in brushing your teeth. Just guide the toothbrush and let it do its work.
- Bluetooth connectivity to help you get feedback on your brushing habit and real-time tutorial on how to improve it
- Glass charger that can also be used for rinsing mouth and USB travel case for charging your brush on a go
- Brush head changes reminder- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart 9700 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush has the ability to track brush heads effectiveness over time and will use a flashing icon on its handle to inform you to replace them. Basically, you need to change your brush head every 3 months
- 2 years warrant
- If the above features appeal to you and also wants a brush head storage unit, go for Sonicare 9750.
2. Oral-B Genius X 10000 Electric Toothbrush
The Oral-B Genius X 10000 Electric Toothbrush is the latest Oral B toothbrush. This electric toothbrush has all the necessary features to help get rid of gingivitis gum disease. It includes Artificial Intelligence system that detects where you are brushing, where you have missed and where you have brushed too hard to help you brush all mouth area thoroughly.
Apart from that you also get :
- 2-minute timer with quadrapacer to help you brush per recommended dental professional 2 minutes time, twice daily
- Visible pressure sensor to stop you from hurting your gums when you brush too hard
- 6 cleaning modes (daily clean, gum care, whitening, pro-clean, sensitive and tongue cleaning) paired with 3 brush heads to cater for all your cleaning needs
- Bluetooth connectivity for connecting your brush with Oral B to help track your brushing habits and get personalized tips on how to improve it
- Round brush head coupled with 3D cleaning action to offer tooth to tooth cleaning effect capable of removing up to 300% plaque along the gum line when compared to using a manual toothbrush
- USB travel case capable of charging your phone and the brush at the same time
- Long-lasting Lithium-ion battery that when fully charged can last up to two weeks time. For travelling abroad you will need to buy a universal voltage converter
- Oral-B Genius X 10000 also comes with 2 years guarantee like Sonicare 9750
3. Waterpik Electric Toothbrush & Water Flosser Combo in One Sonic Fusion Professional Flossing Toothbrush
For healthy teeth and gums, you need to brush, floss and mouth rinse with mouthwash daily. Now the Waterpik Electric Toothbrush & Water Flosser Combo in One Sonic Fusion Professional Flossing Toothbrush helps you achieve this beautifully. With it you get:
- 3 cleaning modes (brush, floss, both). At the press of the button, you can switch from brushing mode to flossing to a combination of both effortlessly using one device. Where the toothbrush is for cleaning teeth surfaces, the flossing is for cleaning in between teeth and below the gum line where the brush cannot reach
- 2 minutes timer with a pacer to enable you to clean at two minutes recommended dental professional time, twice a day
- 10 intensity control settings to give you control over the cleaning speed. Start with low setting when brushing sensitive areas and increase the speed as you find comfortable
- 2 angled brush heads capable of reaching back teeth
- Detachable handle- For convenience when travelling you can detach the handle from the water reservoir and take the toothbrush only with you on a travel case provided
- 14 ounces water reservoir offering 60 seconds flossing time
- Global deluxe travel case (100 – 240) for convenience when travelling abroad
- You can add your favourite mouthwash into the water reservoir for flossing but remember to clean afterwards
- In case of toothpaste, apply it when on brushing mode only
- Keep your Waterpik Electric Toothbrush & Water Flosser Combo charger topped up by leaving it on the charging base after finishing brushing and flossing
- 3-year warranty
4. Oral-B Pro 7000 SmartSeries Black Electronic Power Rechargeable Toothbrush
The Oral-B Pro 7000 SmartSeries Electronic Power Rechargeable Toothbrush is also one of the best electric toothbrushes for gingivitis gum disease. It has some basic and premium features to help eradicate up to 300% plaque along the gum lines when compared to using the manual toothbrush. You get:
- 5 brush heads (1 Sensitive, 2 CrossAction,1 FlossAction, and 1 Whitening )with 5 cleaning modes (sensitive, daily clean, gum care, deep clean and whitening) to pair them up for a better cleaning results
- 2 minutes timer with quadrapacer and a digital watch to help you brush at 2 minutes recommended dentists time, twice daily. The pacer buzzes after every 30 seconds to inform you to move into cleaning another mouth quadrant. And the digital timer will show you which cleaning mode you are using, minutes spent brushing and how you did it using graphics, and ratings
- A pressure sensor that lights up red when you brush hard until you reduce the pressure
- Bluetooth enabled to help you see how you brush and how you can do it better via the Oral B app
- 10 days battery life compared to 14 days of Oral B 7500 , 8000, 9600 and Genius X
- A travel case that holds 2 brush heads and a brush handle
- 2 years warranty
5. Oral-B Pro 1000 Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
The Oral-B Pro 1000 Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush is one of the most recommended electric toothbrushes that will help you get rid of gingivitis in 2 weeks time if you use it daily, brushing for 2 minutes, twice a day.
Curing gingivitis gum disease is all about taking rid of the buildup bacteria and maintaining good dental care thereafter. To help you achieve this: The Oral B Pro 1000 comes with:
- A 2 minutes timer with quadrapacer to help you brush your teeth and gums consistently at two minutes time as suggested by dentists.
- 1 brush head and one cleaning mode, keeping it simple and basic. However, like any other electric toothbrush, you need to buy replacement heads for changing after every three months to get rid of accumulated germs and reduced brush head effectiveness.
- A built-in pressure sensor that alerts you every time you brush too hard by reducing toothbrush speed until you reduce the pressure
- One week of battery life. But in case you want a long-lasting 14 days battery, go for Oral B Pro 1500
- 2 years warranty
Is An Electric Toothbrush Better For Gingivitis?
Studies show that electric toothbrushes are more capable of reducing both plaque and gingivitis considerably when compared to using manual toothbrushes.
- They help you brush evenly at two minutes recommended dentist time
- The pressure sensor helps you to be aware of not hurting your teeth and gums by brushing too hard rather guide your brush instead to do its work
- Some models like Genius X even shows you where you have brushed and you have missed so that you can focus on those areas next time or on real-time
- Depending on the model you end up choosing, you can get the best electric toothbrush with cleaning setting to give you control over the brushing speed
Otherwise, What is your best gingivitis electric toothbrush for so far?